Author Topic: Cham, we want to hear from your punk ass today: Talk Tuesdays on air in abt 1 hr  (Read 1447 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Oh fuck. Someone tell me there is a recording of this. Come one Infinite. Hook it up.

LOL

infinite is too pussy release the end of the show turning against his favor but he might release part of the Cham call

rayallen0

I'll call in on some gentlemen shit and Just talk bout cool shit if u relesse all the recordings.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
It's mad funny, when I was "on hold", I could hear the show. Some fucking cracked out motherfucker was talking about some song he's making about his son; which HAD to have been awkward for Brian.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Maybe I should call in

Did you call in?  There were like 5 call-ins from Dubcc Members, 4 made it onto the show, and 1 called at the very end and I didn't get a chance to get him on air.  I know Cham, Banana Boy, Young A. Gizz, and "Elior's Uncle" were the four I remember hearing.   
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
If anyone actually listens to this trash I'll see about calling in before the hour is over

It wasn't trash...  You might of learned something had you tuned into the begining of the show.  I was dropping knowledge about the power of the "WORD" to change lives and create movements such as that of hip-hop.  About the power of the "WORD" to convey meaning, and that meaning has importance in our lives.  Had you listened you might have learned more about how to better express yourself, so that you wouldn't have to consistently resort to defense mechanisms to disguise your angst.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Hack Wilson - real

Some fucking cracked out motherfucker was talking about some song he's making about his son; which HAD to have been awkward for Brian.

LOL!

Hack Wilson - real

If anyone actually listens to this trash I'll see about calling in before the hour is over

It wasn't trash...  You might of learned something had you tuned into the begining of the show.  I was dropping knowledge about the power of the "WORD" to change lives and create movements such as that of hip-hop.  About the power of the "WORD" to convey meaning, and that meaning has importance in our lives.  Had you listened you might have learned more about how to better express yourself, so that you wouldn't have to consistently resort to defense mechanisms to disguise your angst.

lol @ saying "WELL THE PARTS YOU DIDN'T HEAR WERE REALLY GOOD"

you're not the Rush Limbaugh of hip hop talk radio and in fact you are far from it

• Muthafuckin' Don!
8)
did you call in?

I just got off the phone. I got bored of my action figures for a minute.

hahaha! damn

i tuned in to hear Tom and you came on instead, good job man you did good on that call and putting Infinite in his place lol

you started off something like  "hey shut the fuck up for a second"  haha

I don't know why ya'll are acting like Cham roasted me or something.  Cham was actually a positive contributor to the show, discussed Slaughterhouse with me for a bit, and was nothing like his online character.  In fact we ended our convo on a solid note of peace and respect.   .  He didn't really even talk that much shit on Sccit other than saying he didn't like his music, and he even bigged up Klientel.   Cham was a nice dude on air, so I don't know what the fuck ya'll are talking about...

• Muthafuckin' Don!

yeah if i try to call in he'd hang up on me

That's just an excuse your hiding behind. The real reason is you never show your face in public and hide behind a computer screen.  Why don't you man-up and call in.  Cham did and I respect him for that.   He was actually a nice caller and positive contributor to the show.  Young A. Gizz was a bitch on the show but I will say it was consistent with his online character, so I give him that.

I'll bet anything your ass couldn't even put a coherent sentence together.

O.G A.Geesta'z

i was trying to be cool with you Infant until you started dissing me on air... i even told you before you put me on idk why you had to diss me, your a horrible host too, once your getting attacked you cut us off and dodge it like you do child support
The West is Back

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LMAO when NIK's uncle called in.

Was that you?  Who the fuck was that anyway?

J. B A N A N A S

Brian, you got got cooked, face it. However, you're to linear and insecure to ever accept an L so you'll avoid everything damaging. We get it.

Hack Wilson - real

yeah if i try to call in he'd hang up on me

That's just an excuse your hiding behind. The real reason is you never show your face in public and hide behind a computer screen.  Why don't you man-up and call in.  Cham did and I respect him for that.   He was actually a nice caller and positive contributor to the show.  Young A. Gizz was a bitch on the show but I will say it was consistent with his online character, so I give him that.

I'll bet anything your ass couldn't even put a coherent sentence together.

LOL  look @ brian getting all hardcore

you know damn well you took a huge L and you avoid it by taking your anger out on me to change the subject

maybe I'll call the show again when you don't have that black bitch on and you don't hang up on people and refuse dubcc calls after getting owned.......

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
LOL @ Cham talking shit behind a computer screen and acting all nice on the air. You're better than that.

And Infinite, next time give a more advanced notice when you're going to be on the air. Where's the audio from this show?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
ha!

i try calling in and get hung up on

i'm done listening to this show lol

I wouldn't hang up on you.. that's bullshit.  Maybe it was the end of the show so your call dropped, I don't know.