Author Topic: Cham, we want to hear from your punk ass today: Talk Tuesdays on air in abt 1 hr  (Read 1444 times)

J. B A N A N A S

Briiiiiaaaannn

O.G A.Geesta'z

Brianna needs a Talk Tuesday where all of the dubcc people can give there testimony on why they dont like him or agree with him, and then he gives his re-buttle and we call it even, without anyone getting kicked off the air

but im sure he'll dodge that just like he dodges us on the show and just like he dodges his kid
The West is Back

rayallen0

If anyone actually listens to this trash I'll see about calling in before the hour is over

It wasn't trash...  You might of learned something had you tuned into the begining of the show.  I was dropping knowledge about the power of the "WORD" to change lives and create movements such as that of hip-hop.  About the power of the "WORD" to convey meaning, and that meaning has importance in our lives.  Had you listened you might have learned more about how to better express yourself, so that you wouldn't have to consistently resort to defense mechanisms to disguise your angst.
Let us learn from the great 30 something, hates his own race, stealing from his parents to go to africa, kid ditcher, self claimed hip hop head who only listens to 10 rappers,  mail room employee profit.

Oh what wonder he must teach.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 08:23:07 PM by rayallen0 »

O.G A.Geesta'z

let us know when you upload that shit Brianna, i wanna hear where me and Banana's give you a reality check and you quickly kick us off to talk about your boring ass topics nobody cares about
The West is Back

Hack Wilson - real

he also hates the dead guy from above the law for some reason

rip kmg

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
LOL @ Cham talking shit behind a computer screen and acting all nice on the air. You're better than that.

I mean, if dudes here really get angry over the internet, that's just the life you live, my man.

Remedy360

Link isn't working for me, I wanted to hear the Dubcc appearances.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
LOL @ Cham talking shit behind a computer screen and acting all nice on the air. You're better than that.

I mean, if dudes here really get angry over the internet, that's just the life you live, my man.
Infinite called you out by name. Did you at least throw a shot or two?

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Link isn't working for me, I wanted to hear the Dubcc appearances.
Ain't working for me either.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Infinite called you out by name. Did you at least throw a shot or two?

My first line on air was something like "Shut the fuck up" lmao.

Sikotic™

When are yall gonna put the audio up? Sounds promising.

I hope brian is happy that the people he dislikes so much are supporting his show.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I hope you're happy your sig is going to force me into masturbation tonight.

O.G A.Geesta'z

lol Brian is scared to put the audio up
The West is Back

Sikotic™

I hope you're happy your sig is going to force me into masturbation tonight.
I was gonna switch it with a picture of David Hasselhoff but that would be fucked up on my part.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

Missed this show, will have 2 catch it on replay. Props to Cham for manning up and callin in. But Tuesday is the news show. Not the best show for callin in 2 talk shit. Every Sunday is more of a free for all.