Author Topic: Cham, we want to hear from your punk ass today: Talk Tuesdays on air in abt 1 hr  (Read 1497 times)

Sccit

lol Brian is scared to put the audio up

Every replay goes up automatically... Check the site

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Oh fuck. Someone tell me there is a recording of this. Come one Infinite. Hook it up.

Don't know if it's already been posted, but here's a link where you can download and listen to the show...

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/un0mic/2012/08/22/talk-tuesdays-news-and-sports

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

LOL @ Cham talking shit behind a computer screen and acting all nice on the air. You're better than that.

I mean, if dudes here really get angry over the internet, that's just the life you live, my man.
Infinite called you out by name. Did you at least throw a shot or two?

Cham dissed the shit out of LAMB

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
ROFL @ "Al Rosenberg"  :D :D :D :D

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

Let us learn from the great 30 something, hates his own race, stealing from his parents to go to africa, kid ditcher, self claimed hip hop head who only listens to 10 rappers,  mail room employee profit.

Oh what wonder he must teach.

Everything you just said was a lie.

-I am 30.  Not 30-something.  I am exactly 30 years old.  I was born in April 1982

-I don't hate my own race

-I paid for the Africa trips out of my own pocket.  I work as a medical assistant, nurse assistant, and medication technician and pay for that shit myself.  My parents paid for a lot of shit when I was growing up but all that came to an end well before my Africa trips.

-My son lives like 15 minutes away from me.  I see him all the time.  The courts decided my child support payments according to what I make and what my sons mom makes.  Every month it's automatically taken out of my account.  Pretty standard procedure.

-I only listen to 10 rappers?  2pac, Nas, Eminem, Xzibit, Bone, Outkast, Snoop, Dre, Warren G, Mos Def, Talib Kweli, Masta Ace, Royce 5'9".. that's over 10 already
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

Let us learn from the great 30 something, hates his own race, stealing from his parents to go to africa, kid ditcher, self claimed hip hop head who only listens to 10 rappers,  mail room employee profit.

Oh what wonder he must teach.

Everything you just said was a lie.

-I am 30.  Not 30-something.  I am exactly 30 years old.  I was born in April 1982

-I don't hate my own race

-I paid for the Africa trips out of my own pocket.  I work as a medical assistant, nurse assistant, and medication technician and pay for that shit myself.  My parents paid for a lot of shit when I was growing up but all that came to an end well before my Africa trips.

-My son lives like 15 minutes away from me.  I see him all the time.  The courts decided my child support payments according to what I make and what my sons mom makes.  Every month it's automatically taken out of my account.  Pretty standard procedure.

-I only listen to 10 rappers?  2pac, Nas, Eminem, Xzibit, Bone, Outkast, Snoop, Dre, Warren G, Mos Def, Talib Kweli, Masta Ace, Royce 5'9".. that's over 10 already

you said you don't listen to Brotha Lynch (a Sacramento rapper) beacuse you hate all Bay Area rap

then you go on to say 2pac, a bay area rapper, is your favorite.

pardon us for questioning your hip hop knowledge

Sccit

lmao...cham really does sound gay. the way he said "shut your fuckin mouth" when he first came on sounded exactly like nick swardson:

Hack Wilson - real

lmao...cham really does sound gay. the way he said "shut your fuckin mouth" when he first came on sounded exactly like nick swardson:

when I heard Cham call in I didn't have anything "Gay" about it.  All I hear with a guy with a thick new york accident calling in and talking shit to infant.  nothing gay about his call at all.

Sccit

lol...yall lucky infinite is a laid back, respectful dude. he kept it classy and civil with yall. i woulda had a lil more 2 say if i was in the buildin.

Sccit

when I heard Cham call in I didn't have anything "Gay" about it.  All I hear with a guy with a thick new york accident calling in and talking shit to infant.  nothing gay about his call at all.

just the "shut your fuckin mouth" sounded like nick swardson, when he first came in...and when he said "absolutelyyyy", it came out of him again. but overall, props 2 him for gathering the courage to call in. infinite lets these cats speak too much, though, like he dont wanna hurt no feelings. they just lucky i wasnt on when they called.

Sccit

lol@whoever called in as my uncle... but thats not how israeli jews sound, my boy. thats an american new york jew accent. for an israeli jew accent, check "the zohan". funny shit, tho :laugh:

Hack Wilson - real

lol...yall lucky infinite is a laid back, respectful dude. he kept it classy and civil with yall. i woulda had a lil more 2 say if i was in the buildin.

well its not like Infant is gonna want to have a meltdown in front of all his black TWZ friends lol

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

lol at what time during the show does the call take place? i quickly skimmed through it earlier but didnt hear Chams call.

Sccit

check the 29:30 minute mark

"sscciiit can ssuck this diiiick"

lmao

Hack Wilson - real

check the 29:30 minute mark

"sscciiit can ssuck this diiiick"

lmao

i wanna call in one day now but I don't wanna call in when Infant is hosting