Author Topic: Cham, we want to hear from your punk ass today: Talk Tuesdays on air in abt 1 hr  (Read 1484 times)

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
check the 29:30 minute mark

"sscciiit can ssuck this diiiick"

lmao

LOL damn cham youre a douchebag, you didnt even give Brian a chance to talk before you asked him "what kind of talk show host are you?" LOL.

you sounded nervous as fuck too, gigglin and shit like a little girl  :D

damn man with all these people callin in I just might have to call in one of these nights  ;D

Sccit

lmao

LOL damn cham youre a douchebag, you didnt even give Brian a chance to talk before you asked him "what kind of talk show host are you?" LOL.

you sounded nervous as fuck too, gigglin and shit like a little girl  :D

damn man with all these people callin in I just might have to call in one of these nights  ;D

foreal...call in today, 5 pm pacific. not a news show, so u should get more air-time.

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

lmao

damn man with all these people callin in I just might have to call in one of these nights  ;D

foreal...call in today, or the sunday show. those are the 2 best shows 2 chop it up with no interruptions.

im down bro, ill do it for sure one of these nights, it all depends on what my kids are doing while the show is on, they keep me busy.

but ill definitely call, not to troll but to chop it up  8)

Sccit

lmao

i wanna call in one day now but I don't wanna call in when Infant is hosting

the "every sunday" show is more of a free-for-all....tuesday is news, but for some reason, all the trolls pick that day 2 call. probably cuz infinite is hosting. but infinite is on a lot during "every sunday" as well, so call in then, if u want more air-time.

Sccit

lmao

foreal...call in today, or the sunday show. those are the 2 best shows 2 chop it up with no interruptions.

im down bro, ill do it for sure one of these nights, it all depends on what my kids are doing while the show is on, they keep me busy.

but ill definitely call, not to troll but to chop it up  8)

good shit 8)

rayallen0

lmao...cham really does sound gay. the way he said "shut your fuckin mouth" when he first came on sounded exactly like nick swardson:

So he sounds like a funny stand up who does shit movies?

Hack Wilson - real

lmao

i wanna call in one day now but I don't wanna call in when Infant is hosting

the "every sunday" show is more of a free-for-all....tuesday is news, but for some reason, all the trolls pick that day 2 call. probably cuz infinite is hosting. but infinite is on a lot during "every sunday" as well, so call in then, if u want more air-time.

if i call in and talk to Brian i'm gonna get my call dumped easily because i know how he'd try to treat me

but if i call in and chat with you or Ashy Larry then it'd be a decent conversation

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
LMAO. Nigga is tight I aired him out over his own radio station.

I coulda sounded like Louis Armstrong & it woulda came across "gay".

Hack Wilson - real

LMAO. Nigga is tight I aired him out over his own radio station.  I coulda sounded like Louis Armstrong & it woulda came across "gay".

the sad thing about internet beef lol

Sccit

LMAO. Nigga is tight I aired him out over his own radio station.

I coulda sounded like Louis Armstrong & it woulda came across "gay".

I call em like i see em

O.G A.Geesta'z

for real tho Infinite is the worst radio host ever
The West is Back

Remedy360

LOL @ Cham's thick NY accent, didn't expect that for some reason. I normally don't agree with anything  that Infinite says on here, doesn't seem like a bad dude though.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 03:20:30 PM by Remedy360 »

Hack Wilson - real

LOL @ Cham's thick NY accent, didn't expect that for some reason. I normally don't agree with anything  that Infinite says on here, doesn't seem like a bad dude though.
he doesn't seem like a bad dude beacuse he doesn't talk about

1-how the Chronic album in 1992 represents black culture "perfectly"

2-how he spent his life savings + his young childs college fund on a solo trip to Africa

3-how 2pac is God

Remedy360

2-how he spent his life savings + his young childs college fund on a solo trip to Africa

3-how 2pac is God

LOL. I like him more on his show judging by the small segment I heard.

Hack Wilson - real

3-how 2pac is God

LOL. I like him more on his show judging by the small segment I heard.

he def comes across as more likable because i figured dude had a huge rapsy nerd voice