Author Topic: Any Sauce members here?  (Read 4823 times)

rayallen0

Re: Any Sauce members here?
« Reply #90 on: August 23, 2012, 09:51:40 PM »
Ur 2 boring to spoof. No offense. But offense.
ray ray has friends online  :-*
You do know people on the internet exist in real life? If you cant get along with people on here i cant imagine your communication skills when you cant think it out. Ive gone back and forth with almost everybody on here, but most people on here dont have a vagina and don't hold on to hurt feelings, cuz you know..lhey are men. Anybody else notice how much kmacc loves the kissy smiley? Kinda weird.  

rayallen0

« Reply #91 on: August 24, 2012, 01:30:59 PM »
Gotta be honest da sauce has had a hard time holding my interest the past few months. Yeah there's no euros obsessed with Death Row over there. But instead there's threads about trap music. Only go there for mma threads.

On the topic of cham, yeah that's a fucked up move. Let dude post there in peace. No matter how you two hate each other, fucking with his account is on some Tanner/DBA type shit.

I post dope music...and u & leggy left
[imghttp://img213.imageshack.us/img213/2521/sadxf.png][/img]
Least you responded to my tyga threads  :eh:

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #92 on: August 24, 2012, 10:39:21 PM »
Gotta be honest da sauce has had a hard time holding my interest the past few months. Yeah there's no euros obsessed with Death Row over there. But instead there's threads about trap music. Only go there for mma threads.

On the topic of cham, yeah that's a fucked up move. Let dude post there in peace. No matter how you two hate each other, fucking with his account is on some Tanner/DBA type shit.

I post dope music...and u & leggy left
[imghttp://img213.imageshack.us/img213/2521/sadxf.png][/img]
Least you responded to my tyga threads  :eh:

I go through music phases. Sometimes I'll be listening to a new album every day. Sometimes I can go weeks without checking new stuff (like right now).

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #93 on: August 25, 2012, 01:17:35 AM »
Shit is weird over at da sauce though. Cham is being trolled by the mods and NIK is being sucked up to and has his own section. Its the opposite of how things were a year ago. We're in the twilight zone over there.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: August 25, 2012, 01:36:36 AM »
ray ray has friends online  :-*
You do know people on the internet exist in real life? If you cant get along with people on here i cant imagine your communication skills when you cant think it out. Ive gone back and forth with almost everybody on here, but most people on here dont have a vagina and don't hold on to hurt feelings, cuz you know..lhey are men. Anybody else notice how much kmacc loves the kissy smiley? Kinda weird.  
are you going to meet up and chill with your online friends ray ray do you need more roomates  :-X

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #95 on: August 25, 2012, 11:34:01 AM »
Shit is weird over at da sauce though. Cham is being trolled by the mods and NIK is being sucked up to and has his own section. Its the opposite of how things were a year ago. We're in the twilight zone over there.

They looking for that expansion, like LAMB is really boutta blow up or something. :laugh:

rayallen0

« Reply #96 on: August 25, 2012, 11:36:50 AM »
ray ray has friends online  :-*
You do know people on the internet exist in real life? If you cant get along with people on here i cant imagine your communication skills when m

No, I'm just not an out of touch 30 year old that thinks acting tough on the Internet is cool. There are cool people on the Internet if they came to Seattle and wanted to get lunch or smoke a bowl/j/blunt I'd be down but I don't need to because I'm cool in real life as well. I act the same here as I do in real life. You must not or else you don't have friends in either situation. Though I don't think anybody on here would call me a friend, maybe say I'm cool & Chill but you are really reaching. You are trying to say you are better cuz everybody on here wishes you would leave and if you died they wouldn't care. Such a backwards argument. Again  at 20 I have roommates and party every week. Do you not like chilling with dudes? Do you not get along with anybody? Back down, your arguing abilities are the equivalent of brians radio hosting abilities.

« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 12:39:54 PM by rayallen0 »

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #97 on: August 26, 2012, 04:04:45 AM »
Shit is weird over at da sauce though. Cham is being trolled by the mods and NIK is being sucked up to and has his own section.

que?
didnt  notice it till u mentioned it

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #98 on: August 26, 2012, 11:06:03 AM »
Change is good ppl, embrace it.

Nik don't have a section but if he gets more consistent w his output he might soon. Its not like no ones sucking up to anyone...even he got tired of the monotonous bull shit and came thru...y'all stuck on stupid like its still 09

The g spot is now a perpetual circle jerk between a couple scorned sauce members lmfao

Thx me later.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #99 on: August 26, 2012, 01:12:09 PM »
this thread makes me seriously question my membership there!

I mean, it's simple. You can't let grown ass children who don't even take care of their own control these type of things. Too much emotion is involved with them.

I think it's fucking hilarious how y'all got trolled the fuck thinking that the other chamclick was me lmao.

i was actually being sarcastic when i said that because I barely even post there to begin with :D

which i always found funny. ur active on this forum alot, but i never see u at da-sauce

I embarrassed him in a thread and he  left

lmao i'd hate to be this guys friend in real life cuz he's such a liar

having run getting ran off by everyone at the sauce rapsodomy?

anyways I was never an 'active' member of Da Sauce

not that i care.
but considerin how active u are on this forum, u'd think u would at least stop by  for a cup of coffe wit the fellow members from dubcc every once in a while on da-sauce, but u never do.

to be honest, i think Rapsodie ran u off somehow someway

Will_B

« Reply #100 on: August 26, 2012, 01:26:33 PM »
this thread makes me seriously question my membership there!

I mean, it's simple. You can't let grown ass children who don't even take care of their own control these type of things. Too much emotion is involved with them.

I think it's fucking hilarious how y'all got trolled the fuck thinking that the other chamclick was me lmao.

i was actually being sarcastic when i said that because I barely even post there to begin with :D

which i always found funny. ur active on this forum alot, but i never see u at da-sauce

I embarrassed him in a thread and he  left

lmao i'd hate to be this guys friend in real life cuz he's such a liar

having run getting ran off by everyone at the sauce rapsodomy?

anyways I was never an 'active' member of Da Sauce

not that i care.
but considerin how active u are on this forum, u'd think u would at least stop by  for a cup of coffe wit the fellow members from dubcc every once in a while on da-sauce, but u never do.

to be honest, i think Rapsodie ran u off somehow someway

Another sauce tragedy unfolds :'(

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: August 26, 2012, 03:26:37 PM »
lol, NIK has his own section.

Sccit

« Reply #102 on: August 26, 2012, 04:31:16 PM »
**TWZ has its own section

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: August 26, 2012, 04:38:45 PM »
**TWZ has its own section

TWZ is nothing but you & your cracked out friend complaining your recreation of Hip Hop isn't popular anymore & Brian just being ignorant & boring.

So yeah, you have your own section.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #104 on: August 26, 2012, 05:48:25 PM »
Change is good ppl, embrace it.

Nik don't have a section but if he gets more consistent w his output he might soon. Its not like no ones sucking up to anyone...even he got tired of the monotonous bull shit and came thru...y'all stuck on stupid like its still 09

The g spot is now a perpetual circle jerk between a couple scorned sauce members lmfao

Thx me later.

You joining LAMB too? You gonna be producing their next album?