Author Topic: Any Sauce members here?  (Read 4614 times)

Will_B

Re: Any Sauce members here?
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2012, 08:24:55 AM »
Another eFriendship ruined @ da Sauce :'(

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2012, 09:53:35 AM »
lmfao...i seriously thought the other cham was u, because the account with the tanner pics was even more over-the-top. i really dont know what 2 say at this point. :-X

This was after Petey had to branch out & seize control of people from here due to "over modding". But now if you don't wear your yellow star & worship Hitler over there, you get killed in his little concentration camp.

Proving absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Will_B

« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2012, 10:02:01 AM »
lmfao...i seriously thought the other cham was u, because the account with the tanner pics was even more over-the-top. i really dont know what 2 say at this point. :-X

This was after Petey had to branch out & seize control of people from here due to "over modding". But now if you don't wear your yellow star & worship Hitler over there, you get killed in his little concentration camp.

LMAO!!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2012, 10:12:19 AM »
Well now they made the other account have the same sig & avatar.

I guess if I "disrespect you" on there, come see me here to clarify lol.

Will_B

« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2012, 10:14:59 AM »
Well now they made the other account have the same sig & avatar.

I guess if I "disrespect you" on there, come see me here to clarify lol.

Nah I ain't joining the sauce. Radioboob put me off when he fell out of love with Petey and accused him of the same type of thing u just did :D

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2012, 10:17:06 AM »
this thread makes me seriously question my membership there!

da sauce...destroying e-ships one at a time

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2012, 10:19:21 AM »

I mean, it's simple. You can't let grown ass children who don't even take care of their own control these type of things. Too much emotion is involved with them.

I think it's fucking hilarious how y'all got trolled the fuck thinking that the other chamclick was me lmao.

Will_B

« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2012, 10:20:24 AM »

da sauce...destroying e-ships one at a time

LOL

Petey's hand^^

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2012, 10:21:02 AM »

I mean, it's simple. You can't let grown ass children who don't even take care of their own control these type of things. Too much emotion is involved with them.

I think it's fucking hilarious how y'all got trolled the fuck thinking that the other chamclick was me lmao.

i was actually being sarcastic when i said that because I barely even post there to begin with :D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2012, 10:24:31 AM »

i was actually being sarcastic when i said that because I barely even post there to begin with :D

You probably get lost in with the millions.......AND THE MILLIONS... that post there on a regular basis. Most poppin' place on the net.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2012, 10:27:39 AM »
lol  the whole reason i got bored of the place is it's really no different than dubcc but on dubcc we talk westcoast music a lot more

i just see no point in posting on two forums with the same groups of people on both lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2012, 10:43:07 AM »
I probably would have gotten bored in a week or so anyway. But now it's entertaining just to see how much work they can put in to play with my account.

An admin is there around to clock to move my posts or edit them or post from the other "Ryan" account lmao.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2012, 10:59:25 AM »
its gotta be the bath salts. this kid is nuttier then an elephant turd.

you would think i just posted his social security number or some shit (!). all that happened was he popped up out of nowhere talked shit got checked and came back here to cry about it.
everytime he got "picked on" it was warranted duke came there spamming like a motherfucker posting out of place and about anything else he could do to get some attention...so yeah, pretty much no one gives a fuck.

you wanted attention you got it.

Will_B

« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2012, 11:04:20 AM »
its gotta be the bath salts. this kid is nuttier then an elephant turd.

you would think i just posted his social security number or some shit (!). all that happened was he popped up out of nowhere talked shit got checked and came back here to cry about it.
everytime he got "picked on" it was warranted duke came there spamming like a motherfucker posting out of place and about anything else he could do to get some attention...so yeah, pretty much no one gives a fuck.

you wanted attention you got it.

LOL and I thought the modding was meant to be relaxed at sauce headquarters.

Seems pretty uptight eh Petey

rayallen0

« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2012, 11:06:11 AM »

Lol i have never said anything to pete that was kissing ass and became a mod, just dont beg and be chill...not beg, get 2 fake accounts after you and confuse the shit out of the world.