Author Topic: Any Sauce members here?  (Read 4605 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Any Sauce members here?
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2012, 11:09:08 AM »
can't we all just be friends?

rayallen0

« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2012, 11:10:07 AM »
I try that and get ignored. You get more attention if you are a douchebag  :)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2012, 11:29:42 AM »
lmfao...i seriously thought the other cham was u, because the account with the tanner pics was even more over-the-top. i really dont know what 2 say at this point. :-X

This was after Petey had to branch out & seize control of people from here due to "over modding". But now if you don't wear your yellow star & worship Hitler over there, you get killed in his little concentration camp.

Proving absolute power corrupts absolutely.
Lol i have never said anything to pete that was kissing ass and became a mod, just dont beg and be chill...not beg, get 2 fake accounts after you and confuse the shit out of the world.

lmao, I don't want to be a mod.

lol @ Petey talking about "crying about it". Like I said, I made this thread to inform your members who you want to confuse. You're a bitch-made nigga. That's evident. Case closed.

Will_B

« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2012, 11:32:27 AM »
lmfao...i seriously thought the other cham was u, because the account with the tanner pics was even more over-the-top. i really dont know what 2 say at this point. :-X

This was after Petey had to branch out & seize control of people from here due to "over modding". But now if you don't wear your yellow star & worship Hitler over there, you get killed in his little concentration camp.

Lol i have never said anything to pete that was kissing ass and became a mod, just dont beg and be chill...not beg, get 2 fake accounts after you and confuse the shit out of the world.

lol @ Petey talking about "crying about it". Like I said, I made this thread to inform your members who you want to confuse. You're a bitch-made nigga. That's evident. Case closed.

See Chams karma plunge by a few thousand next. The sheep will be upon u dude :D

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2012, 11:34:36 AM »

See Chams karma plunge by a few thousand next. The sheep will be upon u dude :D

lol it's true

hell rapsodie has my karma down pretty far now

negative karma is a badge around here that you made it lol

rayallen0

« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2012, 11:37:22 AM »
Lots of crying & excuses shying away from the fact maybe people just find them boring and annoying and dont like you...na, its cuz they are sheep.   ::)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2012, 11:40:24 AM »
I'll know about it. See, William...I was there, actually modding, at Da Sauce when they came together to decide they were going to dismantle your karma because they knew you cared about it lol.

I'm a different kind of person. As long as the person who has a problem with me keeps that mutual understanding with me that they're being a bitch-made herb, I'm fine with whatever. Kinda like NIK. Like the forum can view me as "riding his nuts" or whatever, but as long as me & NIK have that mutual like..."You know I'm right, no matter how you want to be perceived on here...", I'm fine with him trying to save face.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2012, 11:42:38 AM »
Lots of crying & excuses shying away from the fact maybe people just find them boring and annoying and dont like you...na, its cuz they are sheep.   ::)

You're just not up to date on how it works lol. Petey says some shit, he has a few ride or die e-friends that will just "word up" whatever he says & then everyone else doesn't want to be left out.

Speaking of Rapsodie, all they do is clown on that nigga now.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2012, 11:45:28 AM »
Meltdown status ;D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2012, 11:48:11 AM »
Whose melting down, bruh?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2012, 12:07:08 PM »
Speaking of Rapsodie, all they do is clown on that nigga now.

this is because Rapsodomy IS a clown

dude looks like Screech with darker hair and thinks his fav indy music is the only music deserving to be heard lol

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2012, 12:11:55 PM »
Gotta be honest da sauce has had a hard time holding my interest the past few months. Yeah there's no euros obsessed with Death Row over there. But instead there's threads about trap music. Only go there for mma threads.

On the topic of cham, yeah that's a fucked up move. Let dude post there in peace. No matter how you two hate each other, fucking with his account is on some Tanner/DBA type shit.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2012, 12:15:14 PM »
this thread makes me seriously question my membership there!

I mean, it's simple. You can't let grown ass children who don't even take care of their own control these type of things. Too much emotion is involved with them.

I think it's fucking hilarious how y'all got trolled the fuck thinking that the other chamclick was me lmao.

i was actually being sarcastic when i said that because I barely even post there to begin with :D

which i always found funny. ur active on this forum alot, but i never see u at da-sauce

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2012, 12:18:10 PM »

I mean, it's simple. You can't let grown ass children who don't even take care of their own control these type of things. Too much emotion is involved with them.

I think it's fucking hilarious how y'all got trolled the fuck thinking that the other chamclick was me lmao.

i was actually being sarcastic when i said that because I barely even post there to begin with :D

which i always found funny. ur active on this forum alot, but i never see u at da-sauce

I embarrassed him in a thread and he  left

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #44 on: August 22, 2012, 12:25:16 PM »

I embarrassed him in a thread and he  left

lmao i'd hate to be this guys friend in real life cuz he's such a liar

having run getting ran off by everyone at the sauce rapsodomy?

anyways I was never an 'active' member of Da Sauce