Author Topic: Any Sauce members here?  (Read 4608 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: Any Sauce members here?
« Reply #45 on: August 22, 2012, 12:32:39 PM »
da sauce is what it is...its not necessarily strictly a music based forum, so if that content is what your looking for either seek it else where or create it...

we dont whore out for new members and we aint going for the bullshit. Love it or leave it.

cham you come thru acting like an ass and you got treated like an ass. come there with a little dignity and self respect you will get treated like a man.

ray came there played his part made mad threads contributed (in a positive way) and he got modded. he never kissed no ones ass...he didnt act like an attention whore or none of that he quietly helped build up his section

kinda like the way you helped build the twz section...they might mod you if you ask em nice.  ;)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #46 on: August 22, 2012, 12:36:59 PM »
this thread makes me seriously question my membership there!

I mean, it's simple. You can't let grown ass children who don't even take care of their own control these type of things. Too much emotion is involved with them.

I think it's fucking hilarious how y'all got trolled the fuck thinking that the other chamclick was me lmao.

i was actually being sarcastic when i said that because I barely even post there to begin with :D

which i always found funny. ur active on this forum alot, but i never see u at da-sauce

I embarrassed him in a thread and he  left

lmao i'd hate to be this guys friend in real life cuz he's such a liar

having run getting ran off by everyone at the sauce rapsodomy?

anyways I was never an 'active' member of Da Sauce

You were going on there everyday until I made a thread about you. Then you vanished. Stop lying.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #47 on: August 22, 2012, 12:39:36 PM »

I mean, it's simple. You can't let grown ass children who don't even take care of their own control these type of things. Too much emotion is involved with them.

I think it's fucking hilarious how y'all got trolled the fuck thinking that the other chamclick was me lmao.

i was actually being sarcastic when i said that because I barely even post there to begin with :D

which i always found funny. ur active on this forum alot, but i never see u at da-sauce

You were going on there everyday until I made a thread about you. Then you vanished. Stop lying.

every day?? lmao  i only went there when i get banned from here and Petey and Teddy both point that out.

keep telling your lies though if it makes you feel better El Screecho :D

damn you got trolled HARD by Krayze

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #48 on: August 22, 2012, 12:44:43 PM »
da sauce is what it is...its not necessarily strictly a music based forum, so if that content is what your looking for either seek it else where or create it...

we dont whore out for new members and we aint going for the bullshit. Love it or leave it.

cham you come thru acting like an ass and you got treated like an ass. come there with a little dignity and self respect you will get treated like a man.

ray came there played his part made mad threads contributed (in a positive way) and he got modded. he never kissed no ones ass...he didnt act like an attention whore or none of that he quietly helped build up his section

kinda like the way you helped build the twz section...they might mod you if you ask em nice.  ;)

Yeah everyone was acting like an ass to Tanner too and then he started fucking with people's accounts. There's bullshit going on there everyday. Mesa been acting like an ass from day one but he gets a pass because he's your friend. Cmon man I know you're better than this.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #49 on: August 22, 2012, 12:50:18 PM »

every day?? lmao  i only went there when i get banned from here and Petey and Teddy both point that out.

keep telling your lies though if it makes you feel better El Screecho :D

damn you got trolled HARD by Krayze

You weren't banned then you were posting at both places. Nice revision history though.  :'(

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #50 on: August 22, 2012, 01:30:57 PM »
no sir when you come sniffing around my tree looking for trouble trouble is what you will get, these are different circumstances, the hierarchy of the forum wont be tampered like it was at dba and im almost certain at no time will i let a man suck my penis then admit and then later backpeddle about it (no diss to tanner) forever attatching a homosexual stigma to to said forum

rap this is no offense to you because i think your cool and you put me on to a gang of good music but right now im gonna go ahead and say your in "good" company. You Will B Cham and Hack have...um, how do i put this with out offending anyone...

you guys have all gotten your shit pushed in over there basically...the trollsquad had its way with yall. Will I acknowledge you dont post there but we're still in your mouth everyday so its all relative. Hack me and you are good money...i like your taste of music and respect your knowledge of the detroit scene especially but i gotta keep it 100, its just ironic how rhapsody is the one who trolled you then he gets ran out by fuckin mesa...smh, i say this with the utmost respect even to cham, maybe da sauce aint for yall...maybe its like trying to fit a square peg in a round hole...shit just wont work. oil and water.

its no love lost, just dont come over there on no bullshit and its all good. nikcc signed up and is actually being respectful and humble and for the most part everyones gelling but for some reason yall four cant seem to find your place over there.

and with that said, i think im about through with it ill let yall chat amongst yourself...

« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 01:32:28 PM by MA$TER P »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #51 on: August 22, 2012, 01:51:21 PM »
no sir when you come sniffing around my tree looking for trouble trouble is what you will get, these are different circumstances, the hierarchy of the forum wont be tampered like it was at dba and im almost certain at no time will i let a man suck my penis then admit and then later backpeddle about it (no diss to tanner) forever attatching a homosexual stigma to to said forum

rap this is no offense to you because i think your cool and you put me on to a gang of good music but right now im gonna go ahead and say your in "good" company. You Will B Cham and Hack have...um, how do i put this with out offending anyone...

you guys have all gotten your shit pushed in over there basically...the trollsquad had its way with yall. Will I acknowledge you dont post there but we're still in your mouth everyday so its all relative. Hack me and you are good money...i like your taste of music and respect your knowledge of the detroit scene especially but i gotta keep it 100, its just ironic how rhapsody is the one who trolled you then he gets ran out by fuckin mesa...smh, i say this with the utmost respect even to cham, maybe da sauce aint for yall...maybe its like trying to fit a square peg in a round hole...shit just wont work. oil and water.

its no love lost, just dont come over there on no bullshit and its all good. nikcc signed up and is actually being respectful and humble and for the most part everyones gelling but for some reason yall four cant seem to find your place over there.

and with that said, i think im about through with it ill let yall chat amongst yourself...

lol i never looked for a place there to begin with.  i got 242 posts in 500 days...it's a nice forum but i prefer the music aspect of dubcc and the G Spot section.

Will_B

« Reply #52 on: August 22, 2012, 01:56:15 PM »
we dont whore out for new members and we aint going for the bullshit.

LOL c'mon Petey dude who you tryin to kid on both counts.

Embrace the whoring you do. You're out to rape and pillage here at dubcc no doubt fam.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #53 on: August 22, 2012, 02:01:34 PM »

Embrace the whoring you do. You're out to rape and pillage here at dubcc no doubt fam.

well he used to be trying to steal members from here when da sauce first opened but i haven't seen him do it since

the drama of the dub lol

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #54 on: August 22, 2012, 02:08:53 PM »
awww i thought u guys were all fwends

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Will_B

« Reply #55 on: August 22, 2012, 02:10:02 PM »

well he used to be trying to steal members from here when da sauce first opened but i haven't seen him do it since

the drama of the dub lol

U forgot the hoax leaks at the sauce thread? Or the DPG shit untagged @ da sauce (which also sounded fake coz people were signing up then coming back to the dub complaining they couldn't get shit!!). Shit was only recent.

Petey even tried to get Unic0rn's radio show Sauce Affiliated coz its popular now, and was posting for peeps to sign up to get in on it.

I can remember when RadioTube started video blogging Petey wanted him sauce-side coz he had a buzz, offering him his own section. That all blew up when Arthur accused Petey of being a Computer Hacker. Its always been about leeching of dubcc, but Petey is shameless in his endeavors. You can't knock that.

Sauce woes :'(

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #56 on: August 22, 2012, 02:16:58 PM »
^lol shut up and leave your house, Asperger-boy

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #57 on: August 22, 2012, 02:23:12 PM »

the drama of the dub lol

U forgot the hoax leaks at the sauce thread? Or the DPG shit untagged @ da sauce (which also sounded fake coz people were signing up then coming back to the dub complaining they couldn't get shit!!). Shit was only recent.

Petey even tried to get Unic0rn's radio show Sauce Affiliated coz its popular now, and was posting for peeps to sign up to get in on it.

I can remember when RadioTube started video blogging Petey wanted him sauce-side coz he had a buzz, offering him his own section. That all blew up when Arthur accused Petey of being a Computer Hacker. Its always been about leeching of dubcc, but Petey is shameless in his endeavors. You can't knock that.

Sauce woes :'(

LMAO  oh shit i forgot that

and yes i even forgot him reaching out to Un0corn for the radio show  :grumpy:

Sccit

« Reply #58 on: August 22, 2012, 02:24:10 PM »

yea.... it really ruined my day

Sccit

« Reply #59 on: August 22, 2012, 02:25:25 PM »
its gotta be the bath salts. this kid is nuttier then an elephant turd.

you would think i just posted his social security number or some shit (!). all that happened was he popped up out of nowhere talked shit got checked and came back here to cry about it.
everytime he got "picked on" it was warranted duke came there spamming like a motherfucker posting out of place and about anything else he could do to get some attention...so yeah, pretty much no one gives a fuck.

you wanted attention you got it.

LOL and I thought the modding was meant to be relaxed at sauce headquarters.

Seems pretty uptight eh Petey

the modding is better than here