Author Topic: Any Sauce members here?  (Read 4621 times)

Sccit

Re: Any Sauce members here?
« Reply #60 on: August 22, 2012, 02:27:09 PM »

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #61 on: August 22, 2012, 02:34:10 PM »
I thought everyone knew it was a fake Cham. It's been going on for a while. I guess people just forget with time.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #62 on: August 22, 2012, 02:56:50 PM »
I extend opportunities to cats like art and MO because this site is stagnant and refuses to acknowledge its own community. No one can deny this Its in a state of suspended animation if what ever your doing isn't attatched to the nwa/dpg family tree you gets no play here at dubcc

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #63 on: August 22, 2012, 03:05:05 PM »
I extend opportunities to cats like art and MO because this site is stagnant and refuses to acknowledge its own community. No one can deny this Its in a state of suspended animation if what ever your doing isn't attatched to the nwa/dpg family tree you gets no play here at dubcc

that doesn't explain all the Kendrick Lamar love

Sccit

« Reply #64 on: August 22, 2012, 03:06:09 PM »
I thought everyone knew it was a fake Cham. It's been going on for a while. I guess people just forget with time.

there are 2 cham's....one is an alias and one is actually cham. it's confusing, cuz their posting style is exactly the same.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #65 on: August 22, 2012, 06:25:43 PM »
da sauce is what it is...its not necessarily strictly a music based forum, so if that content is what your looking for either seek it else where or create it...

we dont whore out for new members and we aint going for the bullshit. Love it or leave it.

cham you come thru acting like an ass and you got treated like an ass. come there with a little dignity and self respect you will get treated like a man.

ray came there played his part made mad threads contributed (in a positive way) and he got modded. he never kissed no ones ass...he didnt act like an attention whore or none of that he quietly helped build up his section

kinda like the way you helped build the twz section...they might mod you if you ask em nice.  ;)

Yeah everyone was acting like an ass to Tanner too and then he started fucking with people's accounts. There's bullshit going on there everyday. Mesa been acting like an ass from day one but he gets a pass because he's your friend. Cmon man I know you're better than this.

Oh, alright. At least it's out there. That's all that matters to me. Everyone knows that obese nigga lets his life long e-buddies like Mesa & $oCal run wild on that forum.

lol @ saying "acting like as ass". Your paranoid ass thought I signed up to follow NIK around like I give a fuck about that dude & it would ruin your precious forum.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #66 on: August 22, 2012, 06:29:45 PM »
whos $ocal?

Sikotic™

« Reply #67 on: August 22, 2012, 06:52:26 PM »
I've never seen such a serious thread about something completely not serious at all.

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #68 on: August 22, 2012, 07:00:56 PM »
I've never seen such a serious thread about something completely not serious at all.

lol foreal this thread is rather pointless and unnecessary for most

TRG BoyZ

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #69 on: August 22, 2012, 08:49:45 PM »
Wtf is Sauce members and this Chamillitary Click sounds like a cunt. Come to LA wit dat shit and niggaz would be turnt up on yo line boy

Black Male

« Reply #70 on: August 22, 2012, 10:07:47 PM »

that doesn't explain all the Kendrick Lamar love

Dr Dre Co-Sign? Aftermath? Nobody was fucking with Kendrick when he was K-Dot or TDE until Kendrick got the Dre co-sign

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: August 22, 2012, 10:23:20 PM »

lol, the thread got astray. But the point was just to update people who the real me on Da Sauce was...but now it doesn't even really matter lmao.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #72 on: August 22, 2012, 10:27:27 PM »

LMAO

i was wondering why Petey was being so serious about shit

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: August 22, 2012, 10:32:36 PM »
fuck da sauce and all its members  8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: August 22, 2012, 10:39:27 PM »

LMAO

i was wondering why Petey was being so serious about shit

Because this nigga brings the best out of people. :firedevil: