Author Topic: Any Sauce members here?  (Read 4607 times)

Black Male

Re: Any Sauce members here?
« Reply #75 on: August 22, 2012, 11:18:32 PM »
lol I'm hella confused on which one is the real one, I guess thats cause I'm new at da sauce.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #76 on: August 22, 2012, 11:25:26 PM »
I thought everyone knew it was a fake Cham. It's been going on for a while. I guess people just forget with time.

there are 2 cham's....one is an alias and one is actually cham. it's confusing, cuz their posting style is exactly the same.
There's another fake one that has been posting since the DBA days. It surprising how many people thought chamillitaryclick was the real Cham.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #77 on: August 23, 2012, 09:11:21 AM »
we dont whore out for new members and we aint going for the bullshit.

LOL c'mon Petey dude who you tryin to kid on both counts.

Embrace the whoring you do. You're out to rape and pillage here at dubcc no doubt fam.

well he used to be trying to steal members from here when da sauce first opened but i haven't seen him do it since

the drama of the dub lol

U forgot the hoax leaks at the sauce thread? Or the DPG shit untagged @ da sauce (which also sounded fake coz people were signing up then coming back to the dub complaining they couldn't get shit!!). Shit was only recent.

Petey even tried to get Unic0rn's radio show Sauce Affiliated coz its popular now, and was posting for peeps to sign up to get in on it.

I can remember when RadioTube started video blogging Petey wanted him sauce-side coz he had a buzz, offering him his own section. That all blew up when Arthur accused Petey of being a Computer Hacker. Its always been about leeching of dubcc, but Petey is shameless in his endeavors. You can't knock that.

Sauce woes :'(

Yeah that whole Leak thing was just me trolling the fuck outta euros. The Radio show/tube shit was all petey.

Will_B

« Reply #78 on: August 23, 2012, 09:20:45 AM »
I thought everyone knew it was a fake Cham. It's been going on for a while. I guess people just forget with time.

there are 2 cham's....one is an alias and one is actually cham. it's confusing, cuz their posting style is exactly the same.
There's another fake one that has been posting since the DBA days. It surprising how many people thought chamillitaryclick was the real Cham.

Wait. Is there a clone of me @ da sauce? I'm confused now. Am I the real Will B or an alias?

Sccit

« Reply #79 on: August 23, 2012, 11:30:26 AM »

Wait. Is there a clone of me @ da sauce? I'm confused now. Am I the real Will B or an alias?

no...theres no will b. only cham.

rayallen0

« Reply #80 on: August 23, 2012, 01:13:55 PM »
Ur 2 boring to spoof. No offense. But offense.

Sikotic™

« Reply #81 on: August 23, 2012, 01:37:36 PM »
lol ouch.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Will_B

« Reply #82 on: August 23, 2012, 01:45:22 PM »

LOL ok ray ray :)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #83 on: August 23, 2012, 01:48:45 PM »

LOL

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #84 on: August 23, 2012, 05:00:28 PM »
Preach.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #85 on: August 23, 2012, 07:12:43 PM »
its just ironic how rhapsody is the one who trolled you then he gets ran out by fuckin mesa.

Please explain this. I literally had the guy crying and begging for the beef to be over.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #86 on: August 23, 2012, 07:59:45 PM »
its just ironic how rhapsody is the one who trolled you then he gets ran out by fuckin mesa.

Please explain this. I literally had the guy crying and begging for the beef to be over.
LMAO!!

begging you?

your nose keeps growing Pinochio

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #87 on: August 23, 2012, 09:12:19 PM »

LMAO!!

begging you?

your nose keeps growing Pinochio

He made a thread about it, gollum  ;)

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: August 23, 2012, 09:45:16 PM »
ray ray has friends online  :-*

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #89 on: August 23, 2012, 09:48:17 PM »