Author Topic: Any Sauce members here?  (Read 4612 times)

Blood$

Re: Any Sauce members here?
« Reply #105 on: August 26, 2012, 09:08:22 PM »
I knew that wasn't Cham cuz of all the posts about 2 Chainz/Slaughterhouse lmao

So who is who there now? Errbody state your current account names / aliases so I'm up to speed

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #106 on: August 26, 2012, 09:11:07 PM »
I knew that wasn't Cham cuz of all the posts about 2 Chainz/Slaughterhouse lmao

So who is who there now? Errbody state your current account names / aliases so I'm up to speed

im ORANGEYOUGLAD

Sccit

« Reply #107 on: August 26, 2012, 10:33:49 PM »
Change is good ppl, embrace it.

Nik don't have a section but if he gets more consistent w his output he might soon. Its not like no ones sucking up to anyone...even he got tired of the monotonous bull shit and came thru...y'all stuck on stupid like its still 09

The g spot is now a perpetual circle jerk between a couple scorned sauce members lmfao

Thx me later.

You joining LAMB too? You gonna be producing their next album?

Petey got beats

Sccit

« Reply #108 on: August 26, 2012, 10:36:03 PM »
**TWZ has its own section

TWZ is nothing but you & your cracked out friend complaining your recreation of Hip Hop isn't popular anymore & Brian just being ignorant & boring.

So yeah, you have your own section.

right...only TWZ has been goin on for years before i even knew M.O. TWZ has it's own fam, a group of people who are and have been affiliated way before me and infinite ever got involved. also, it's the number 1 music radio show on the internet...no matter how much u wish it wasn't, my son.

rayallen0

« Reply #109 on: August 26, 2012, 11:02:01 PM »
Cuz everybody moves to podcasts.

Sikotic™

« Reply #110 on: August 26, 2012, 11:04:09 PM »
I can't really speak on it, but i don't even think NIK was involved in the whole partnership. It was between Petey and MO.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #111 on: August 26, 2012, 11:05:07 PM »
I can't really speak on it, but i don't even think NIK was involved in the whole partnership. It was between Petey and MO.

yup

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #112 on: August 26, 2012, 11:14:48 PM »
thats who to blame then for ruining things?

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #113 on: August 26, 2012, 11:19:47 PM »
Ur 2 boring to spoof. No offense. But offense.
ray ray has friends online  :-*
You do know people on the internet exist in real life? If you cant get along with people on here i cant imagine your communication skills when m

No, I'm just not an out of touch 30 year old that thinks acting tough on the Internet is cool. There are cool people on the Internet if they came to Seattle and wanted to get lunch or smoke a bowl/j/blunt I'd be down but I don't need to because I'm cool in real life as well. I act the same here as I do in real life. You must not or else you don't have friends in either situation. Though I don't think anybody on here would call me a friend, maybe say I'm cool & Chill but you are really reaching. You are trying to say you are better cuz everybody on here wishes you would leave and if you died they wouldn't care. Such a backwards argument. Again  at 20 I have roommates and party every week. Do you not like chilling with dudes? Do you not get along with anybody? Back down, your arguing abilities are the equivalent of brians radio hosting abilities.

cool story ray ray

Sccit

« Reply #114 on: August 26, 2012, 11:20:24 PM »

so u mad that da-sauce has a TWZ section?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #115 on: August 26, 2012, 11:22:40 PM »

it makes them sell outs son

Sccit

« Reply #116 on: August 26, 2012, 11:36:37 PM »

it makes them sell outs son

in what way? Da-Sauce never had beef with TWZ

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #117 on: August 26, 2012, 11:42:13 PM »
NIK i remeber you posted on peteys site when tanner was around and u got clowned.

oh what was that site again

dont buy albums thats it

Sccit

« Reply #118 on: August 26, 2012, 11:46:15 PM »
NIK i remeber you posted on peteys site when tanner was around and u got clowned.

oh what was that site again

dont buy albums thats it

i never posted on dba...i already told u when u brought that up last time, that was an alias.

Sikotic™

« Reply #119 on: August 26, 2012, 11:51:22 PM »
Wait, what's ruined? lol

It's the same site. There's just a TWZ section. Nobody even made a big deal that we got a West Wired section too.

I don't even see what the fuss is about. I know we're small time at da sauce, but if dubcc tried to network with others and listen to their users more often, it wouldn't be stagnant and stale like it's become.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE