Author Topic: Any Sauce members here?  (Read 4617 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Any Sauce members here?
« Reply #120 on: August 26, 2012, 11:55:57 PM »
i can only say dubcc isn't stagnant 

Sikotic™

« Reply #121 on: August 26, 2012, 11:56:22 PM »
DBA was cool while it lasted. We all know the story of why it isn't around anymore. Tanner is a good guy in my book but he went into business for himself and killed the board when people were attacking him, making the situation worse for himself in the long run.

The difference between DBA and da sauce is none of the admins at da sauce are gonna go there. All we want is for the site to be successful. No ego trippin from any of us.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #122 on: August 26, 2012, 11:59:25 PM »
DBA was cool while it lasted. We all know the story of why it isn't around anymore. Tanner is a good guy in my book but he went into business for himself and killed the board when people were attacking him, making the situation worse for himself in the long run.

The difference between DBA and da sauce is none of the admins at da sauce are gonna go there. All we want is for the site to be successful. No ego trippin from any of us.

i bet you would go therer if you had enough exstacy  j.k.

Sikotic™

« Reply #123 on: August 27, 2012, 12:06:00 AM »

i bet you would go therer if you had enough exstacy  j.k.
Only one way to find out......

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #124 on: August 27, 2012, 12:56:51 AM »
Sik, you're a good dude & we never had problems, but don't just stand up because you've been given responsibility at that site.

I sign up for a day & admins are running wild abusing powers.

The site has potential to be "successful" depending on your goals. But Hack is right, it's a sellout move. Petey sees promotion through TWZ & TWZ doesn't mind promotion of it on Da Sauce. But you dudes have been clowning on NIK for years. Now he brings his friend on with some connects & it's all buddy-buddy? I guess at the end of the day, if we're seeing eye to eye here, you don't REALLY have a problem with him because it's just some silly shit on the internet lol, but still. It's also just kinda lame because at the end of the day, nobody is gaining anything. Nobody is signing up for Da Sauce & TWZ gets nothing but troll calls from random Dubcc members lol.

The biggest forums on the internet have more reason than "A cool place to come & talk shit all day". Music, sports, politics, media. That's where the traffic is...if y'all serious that is.

Sccit

« Reply #125 on: August 27, 2012, 12:58:42 AM »
lmao

Sikotic™

« Reply #126 on: August 27, 2012, 04:07:18 AM »
I guess at the end of the day, if we're seeing eye to eye here, you don't REALLY have a problem with him because it's just some silly shit on the internet lol
You nailed it right on the head. At the end of the day, if LAMB and TWZ wanna participate on da sauce and contribute then its all good in my eyes. It wasn't my idea, but I dont mind it at all. I really don't take any of it personal. If I did, I would of spoken up about the TWZ thing. But like I said, I'm not going into business for myself on this.

And look, I don't like that anyone was fucking with your account. I talked to some of the other admins about it behind the scenes. Then again, you did come on there and started to stir up shit with certain people. At the end of the day you reap what you sew. That's why I stayed out of it. It doesn't mean I did see it as a weak move on some of the other admin's part, but if you're adding fuel to the fire and pushing buttons, what do you expect me to do?

You're a good dude. Otherwise, I wouldn't of even brought up the issues about your account being messed with if you weren't.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

rayallen0

« Reply #127 on: August 27, 2012, 10:57:58 AM »
Ur 2 boring to spoof. No offense. But offense.
ray ray has friends online  :-*
You do know people on the internet exist in real life? If you cant get along with people on here i cant imagine your communication skills when m

No, I'm just not an out of touch 30 year old that thinks acting tough on the Internet is cool. There are cool people on the Internet if they came to Seattle and wanted to get lunch or smoke a bowl/j/blunt I'd be down but I don't need to because I'm cool in real life as well. I act the same here as I do in real life. You must not or else you don't have friends in either situation. Though I don't think anybody on here would call me a friend, maybe say I'm cool & Chill but you are really reaching. You are trying to say you are better cuz everybody on here wishes you would leave and if you died they wouldn't care. Such a backwards argument. Again  at 20 I have roommates and party every week. Do you not like chilling with dudes? Do you not get along with anybody? Back down, your arguing abilities are the equivalent of brians radio hosting abilities.

cool story ray ray

Aw k-macc has no comebacks, he must of realized being hated isnt a good thing.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 06:18:04 AM by rayallen0 »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #128 on: August 27, 2012, 02:28:03 PM »
I guess at the end of the day, if we're seeing eye to eye here, you don't REALLY have a problem with him because it's just some silly shit on the internet lol
You nailed it right on the head. At the end of the day, if LAMB and TWZ wanna participate on da sauce and contribute then its all good in my eyes. It wasn't my idea, but I dont mind it at all. I really don't take any of it personal. If I did, I would of spoken up about the TWZ thing. But like I said, I'm not going into business for myself on this.

And look, I don't like that anyone was fucking with your account. I talked to some of the other admins about it behind the scenes. Then again, you did come on there and started to stir up shit with certain people. At the end of the day you reap what you sew. That's why I stayed out of it. It doesn't mean I did see it as a weak move on some of the other admin's part, but if you're adding fuel to the fire and pushing buttons, what do you expect me to do?

You're a good dude. Otherwise, I wouldn't of even brought up the issues about your account being messed with if you weren't.

I appreciate it, fam. But for the record check my first posts. I went in there normal talking, didn't even know TWZ was part of the forum & then I was accused of following people. I mean, it's all shits & giggles anyway & even if they still fucked with my account it's still pretty funny from my perspective seeing people believe it. So it's all good at the end of the day.

But like I said from a realistic, unbiased standpoint, I really don't think the collaboration helps either of you. I have yet to see a spike of new members flocking to Da Sauce & TWZ just gets prank calls from Dubcc members or it's usual 3-4 crackheads.

Sccit

« Reply #129 on: August 27, 2012, 02:34:20 PM »

I appreciate it, fam. But for the record check my first posts. I went in there normal talking, didn't even know TWZ was part of the forum & then I was accused of following people. I mean, it's all shits & giggles anyway & even if they still fucked with my account it's still pretty funny from my perspective seeing people believe it. So it's all good at the end of the day.

But like I said from a realistic, unbiased standpoint, I really don't think the collaboration helps either of you. I have yet to see a spike of new members flocking to Da Sauce & TWZ just gets prank calls from Dubcc members or it's usual 3-4 crackheads.

wrong again...petey says the forum got a nice boost in activity following the merge with TWZ, so say goodbye to another one of your paranoid theories, lil buddy.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #130 on: August 27, 2012, 04:21:00 PM »
it has.

but chams also brought us traffic by making threads like this and being so consumed with you guys and whats going on over there, im considering making him a section now too.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #131 on: August 27, 2012, 06:59:17 PM »
You do know people on the internet exist in real life? If you cant get along with people on here i cant imagine your communication skills when m

No, I'm just not an out of touch 30 year old that thinks acting tough on the Internet is cool. There are cool people on the Internet if they came to Seattle and wanted to get lunch or smoke a bowl/j/blunt I'd be down but I don't need to because I'm cool in real life as well. I act the same here as I do in real life. You must not or else you don't have friends in either situation. Though I don't think anybody on here would call me a friend, maybe say I'm cool & Chill but you are really reaching. You are trying to say you are better cuz everybody on here wishes you would leave and if you died they wouldn't care. Such a backwards argument. Again  at 20 I have roommates and party every week. Do you not like chilling with dudes? Do you not get along with anybody? Back down, your arguing abilities are the equivalent of brians radio hosting abilities.

cool story ray ray

Aw k-macc has no co,ebacks, he must of realized being hated isnt a good thing.
go for a walk in the park with your roomates gay ray

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #132 on: August 27, 2012, 07:01:09 PM »
LOL

rayallen0

« Reply #133 on: August 27, 2012, 07:34:32 PM »

cool story ray ray

Thats what you think you do with roommates?you need some life expierience...you must of never chilled with a dude your wholemlife. Sad.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #134 on: August 27, 2012, 07:52:24 PM »

cool story ray ray

Thats what you think you do with roommates?you need some life expierience...you must of never chilled with a dude your wholemlife. Sad.
dont fight the feeling gay ray