Author Topic: Any Sauce members here?  (Read 4599 times)

BabyBird

Re: Any Sauce members here?
« Reply #180 on: August 30, 2012, 04:08:18 PM »
yall sittin here talking bout nothin

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #181 on: August 30, 2012, 04:08:37 PM »
 Nik's admitted to getting head from a Shemale once when he was drunk

lmao i think u confusin me with yaself, brodie.

his insult game is piss poor

it's best to treat arthur as the resident who rode the short bus to school...

BabyBird

« Reply #182 on: August 30, 2012, 04:13:17 PM »
whoever has site powers needs to get off their asses and stop complaning like little girls
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 04:19:24 PM by skystalker »

Sikotic™

« Reply #183 on: August 30, 2012, 05:13:41 PM »
dis thread be gay
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #184 on: August 30, 2012, 07:11:46 PM »
I respect rays stance

He's probably got gay relitives or a lesbian aunt. If you grew up in the 90s homophobia is a part of our generation.
Its hard wired into our brains. I don't blame ray for going against the grain nor do I fault the gay bashers, but 40 water said along time ago "everybody got a gay or at least one dopefiend in your family" so think about that and ask if that proves true for your fam...

his stance is fine, it's just when he gets super passionate and sensitive about the topic that questions get raised..

Isn't your brother gay? I should think you would be more understanding.

no....but even if he was, that wouldnt make me think any different about homosexuality. if my brother was a pedophile, would that mean i'd have 2 sympathize for pedos? i swear, some of yall got some weird ass logic.

Did you really just compare homosexuality to pedophilia? One is a criminal act that is extremely abusive to children, one is not.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #185 on: August 30, 2012, 07:19:08 PM »
I respect rays stance

He's probably got gay relitives or a lesbian aunt. If you grew up in the 90s homophobia is a part of our generation.
Its hard wired into our brains. I don't blame ray for going against the grain nor do I fault the gay bashers, but 40 water said along time ago "everybody got a gay or at least one dopefiend in your family" so think about that and ask if that proves true for your fam...

his stance is fine, it's just when he gets super passionate and sensitive about the topic that questions get raised..

Isn't your brother gay? I should think you would be more understanding.

no....but even if he was, that wouldnt make me think any different about homosexuality. if my brother was a pedophile, would that mean i'd have 2 sympathize for pedos? i swear, some of yall got some weird ass logic.

Did you really just compare homosexuality to pedophilia? One is a criminal act that is extremely abusive to children, one is not.

pretty much all homo's are also pedophiles so it doesn't matter. 

both are wrong as fuck and should not be accepted by modern society.

Sikotic™

« Reply #186 on: August 30, 2012, 08:10:47 PM »
pretty much all homo's are also pedophiles so it doesn't matter. 
That's as crazy of a propaganda idea as minorities who smoke weed all rape white women from the reefer madness days.

C'mon now.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #187 on: August 30, 2012, 08:59:33 PM »
thats like saying all grocery stores have bakeries in them or somethin...

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #188 on: August 30, 2012, 09:24:26 PM »
thats like saying all grocery stores have bakeries in them or somethin...

:psych:

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #189 on: August 30, 2012, 09:38:18 PM »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #190 on: August 30, 2012, 10:08:24 PM »
If you're a straight guy how can you be morally against homos? If you're straight, watching two dykes go at it will turn you on. If it doesn't, you're gay.

Sccit

« Reply #191 on: August 30, 2012, 10:23:16 PM »
If you're a straight guy how can you be morally against homos? If you're straight, watching two dykes go at it will turn you on. If it doesn't, you're gay.

theres nothin wrong with 2 bitches fuckin...it's natural, and it pleases a man, which in turn gives the man a boner, which in turn can help lead to sex, wich ultimately can lead to reproduction. thats why 2 bitches makin love is a beautiful thing. on the other hand, 2 men assfucking is simply disgusting, and every1 outside of faggots can agree on that.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #192 on: August 30, 2012, 11:02:32 PM »

theres nothin wrong with 2 bitches fuckin...it's natural, and it pleases a man, which in turn gives the man a boner, which in turn can help lead to sex, wich ultimately can lead to reproduction. thats why 2 bitches makin love is a beautiful thing. on the other hand, 2 men assfucking is simply disgusting, and every1 outside of faggots can agree on that.

exactly

Sikotic™

« Reply #193 on: August 30, 2012, 11:17:18 PM »
I wonder if theres some broken woman out there who finds two men fuckin each other to be attractive?

*remembers the dba forum*

nvm, I just answered my own question.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #194 on: August 30, 2012, 11:37:07 PM »
LOL, NIK's getting murked. He's trying to explain himself now to save face.