Author Topic: Any Sauce members here?  (Read 4624 times)

Sccit

Re: Any Sauce members here?
« Reply #195 on: August 30, 2012, 11:42:22 PM »
Leave it to the resident faggot to feel relieved from rayallen's blatant homo-sympathizingsexuality

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #196 on: August 30, 2012, 11:47:45 PM »
Leave it to the resident faggot to feel relieved from rayallen's blatant homo-sympathizingsexuality

Eden signed back up?!?

Sccit

« Reply #197 on: August 30, 2012, 11:52:01 PM »
whether u accept it or not, you're known as the forum faggot, my boy.....and u no longer can make claims that "it's only you and your 4 aliases who say that!". accept your destiny.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #198 on: August 31, 2012, 04:25:35 AM »
lol...yall musta missed it on da-sauce. i randomly posted the clip of beanie sigel bein fruity in the beanie sigel thread:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/-gcpR8yZdn8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/-gcpR8yZdn8</a>

rayallen got offened and replied in an outburst, "so what?! so beanie sigel is gay for that, but what about ur brother?!!"...as if he subconsciously took that video as a personal diss towards him.

he edited it quick so no one could see it, though :D

I said he is gay for that but your brother isnt?

Not defending him, its an attack on hypocrisy. Pretty simple. You somehown think someone calling you on all your bullshit is either hating, nutlicking or being gayI didnt want you to get pissy so i edited it, but you caught it anyways. Too bad. 

You can edit history to make it work for yourself, like a good jew but ill just drop facts. I said the vid was gay and embarassing and beans may be gay, doesnt make it any funnier that your brother can do it and still be straight, i argue for human rights and equal freedom and i am definitavly gay for you now (after i dissed you). Ive said the same shit for years on here, but dont say jack shit tell you have someone like arthur to back you up.

haha here comes another hit :laugh:

It's best to ignore this Nik idiot, replying to him is a waste of time.

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #199 on: August 31, 2012, 04:31:47 AM »
Lots of crying & excuses shying away from the fact maybe people just find them boring and annoying and dont like you...na, its cuz they are sheep.   ::)

You're just not up to date on how it works lol. Petey says some shit, he has a few ride or die e-friends that will just "word up" whatever he says & then everyone else doesn't want to be left out.

Speaking of Rapsodie, all they do is clown on that nigga now.
I remember back in the day Peter and his e-homies created a little e-gang called ALKN. I don't think i've ever seen anyone take the net so seriously as what Peter does. Dude eat, breathes and shit's childish forum banter. Probably a decent human when he's not sitting behind a computer screen living his life through a forum.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Fraxxx

« Reply #200 on: August 31, 2012, 07:30:49 AM »
Ray ethers hypocrites left and right! :D
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #201 on: August 31, 2012, 07:59:36 AM »
Lots of crying & excuses shying away from the fact maybe people just find them boring and annoying and dont like you...na, its cuz they are sheep.   ::)

You're just not up to date on how it works lol. Petey says some shit, he has a few ride or die e-friends that will just "word up" whatever he says & then everyone else doesn't want to be left out.

I remember back in the day Peter and his e-homies created a little e-gang called ALKN. I don't think i've ever seen anyone take the net so seriously as what Peter does. Dude eat, breathes and shit's childish forum banter. Probably a decent human when he's not sitting behind a computer screen living his life through a forum.

you must be australian.....right mate!!!

dont make me get king hollywood over here to draw tits on ya back son.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #202 on: August 31, 2012, 08:37:23 AM »
I respect rays stance

He's probably got gay relitives or a lesbian aunt. If you grew up in the 90s homophobia is a part of our generation.
Its hard wired into our brains. I don't blame ray for going against the grain nor do I fault the gay bashers, but 40 water said along time ago "everybody got a gay or at least one dopefiend in your family" so think about that and ask if that proves true for your fam...

his stance is fine, it's just when he gets super passionate and sensitive about the topic that questions get raised..

Isn't your brother gay? I should think you would be more understanding.

no....but even if he was, that wouldnt make me think any different about homosexuality. if my brother was a pedophile, would that mean i'd have 2 sympathize for pedos? i swear, some of yall got some weird ass logic.

Did you really just compare homosexuality to pedophilia? One is a criminal act that is extremely abusive to children, one is not.

Not all gays are pedos, but all pedos are gay.

Lots of gays become gay because they were sexually abused as children.

The two are not that far removed from each other.

rayallen0

« Reply #203 on: August 31, 2012, 11:45:48 AM »
They can relate but most of pedos only like kids and pedos can also like lil girls which isnt gay just wrong. One is fucking a kid up for life. One is making someone happy in a gross way.

Well take the advice of a few members and not argue back. Seems most ppl already got the point.

Sccit

« Reply #204 on: August 31, 2012, 01:43:19 PM »

Well take the advice of a few members and not argue back. Seems most ppl already got the point.

yea....the point is that u have a strange infatuation with going out of your way 2 defend homosexuality + u get extra sensitive any time the topic is brought up :laugh:

anyone speakin up against me for makin that point is clearly a closet fag. theres 2 people in this thread who havent addressed me in ages, but they got hurt from what i said. i see yall.

Will_B

« Reply #205 on: September 01, 2012, 06:36:45 AM »

2001 ALKN

2012 da sauce troll squad (still ALKN)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #206 on: September 01, 2012, 08:56:32 AM »

looks like Petey had no comeback for this so chose to insult him instead

Will_B

« Reply #207 on: September 01, 2012, 09:11:05 AM »

looks like Petey had no comeback for this so chose to insult him instead

This.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #208 on: September 01, 2012, 10:02:11 AM »

whats wit the catfightin now all of a sudden?
the trollsquad needs diplomatic structure,
shit on designated victims, not each other

im disapointed wit this :grumpy:

Gingerbrit Will says

i was..

2011  angry, & depressed

2012 suicidal

fixed   

I respect rays stance

He's probably got gay relitives or a lesbian aunt. If you grew up in the 90s homophobia is a part of our generation.
Its hard wired into our brains. I don't blame ray for going against the grain nor do I fault the gay bashers, but 40 water said along time ago "everybody got a gay or at least one dopefiend in your family" so think about that and ask if that proves true for your fam...

his stance is fine, it's just when he gets super passionate and sensitive about the topic that questions get raised..

Isn't your brother gay? I should think you would be more understanding.

no....but even if he was, that wouldnt make me think any different about homosexuality. if my brother was a pedophile, would that mean i'd have 2 sympathize for pedos? i swear, some of yall got some weird ass logic.

Did you really just compare homosexuality to pedophilia? One is a criminal act that is extremely abusive to children, one is not.

Not all gays are pedos, but all pedos are gay.

Lots of gays become gay because they were sexually abused as children.

The two are not that far removed from each other.

mhmm,
& how do u know all of this?

Will_B

« Reply #209 on: September 01, 2012, 10:05:14 AM »

whats wit the catfightin now all of a sudden?
the trollsquad needs diplomatic structure,
shit on designated victims, not each other

im disapointed wit this :grumpy:

2011 Mike "hey everyone, neg the shit out of OG WILL B, coz I say so"

2012 Mike "why my karma so low? we must unify!!! :'("