Author Topic: Any Sauce members here?  (Read 4613 times)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: Any Sauce members here?
« Reply #210 on: September 01, 2012, 10:07:12 AM »

whats wit the catfightin now all of a sudden?
the trollsquad needs diplomatic structure,
shit on designated victims, not each other

im disapointed wit this :grumpy:

2011 Mike "hey everyone, neg the shit out of OG WILL B, coz I say so"

2012 Mike "why my karma so low? we must unify!!! :'("

;)
just so u know,
i had nothing to do wit the neg-escapades towards you, Asperger-boy.. i wasnt even a member at da-sauce back then

Will_B

« Reply #211 on: September 01, 2012, 10:09:21 AM »

whats wit the catfightin now all of a sudden?
the trollsquad needs diplomatic structure,
shit on designated victims, not each other

im disapointed wit this :grumpy:

2011 Mike "hey everyone, neg the shit out of OG WILL B, coz I say so"

2012 Mike "why my karma so low? we must unify!!! :'("

;)
just so u know,
i had nothing to do wit the neg-escapades towards you, Asperger-boy.. i wasnt even a member at da-sauce back then

just so u know, Petey made the sauce open to public and I saw all (neg Will B, okka is a boring faggot that used to be cool, maudizzle a boring TQ groupie etc etc)

« Reply #212 on: September 01, 2012, 10:13:08 AM »
 i know that you used to stalk da-sauce when u were "hot" as troll-food,
but i assure you -
i barely mentioned you at da-sauce, if ever.

you're just the retard i throw sarcastic remarks at @ dubcc, nothin more nothin less  ;)

Will_B

« Reply #214 on: September 01, 2012, 10:22:20 AM »
seems like u think everythin revolves around you, cuz your crazy enuff to believe that everyone is talkin about your clown-ass on diffrent forums.

i know that u were literarly destroyed as soon as you reached -1000 on dubcc, and its like a permanent scar you wear in your psyche or some shit (cuz it was so important to you),, and the paranoia within you creates alota conspiracy-theories

"It's all Mike's fault"
poor guy  :-\

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #215 on: September 01, 2012, 10:37:05 AM »
Mike is Darkwing Duck?

Will_B

« Reply #216 on: September 01, 2012, 10:37:46 AM »
seems like u think everythin revolves around you, cuz your crazy enuff to believe that everyone is talkin about your clown-ass on diffrent forums.

i know that u were literarly destroyed as soon as you reached -1000 on dubcc, and its like a permanent scar you wear in your psyche or some shit (cuz it was so important to you),, and the paranoia within you creates alota conspiracy-theories

"It's all Mike's fault"
poor guy  :-\

Nah the karma thing is funny coz you guys literally made a movement to reduce it.

I always used to say 'don't forget to prop' in the hook up spot, because there'd be 50+ downloads or whatever but no one posting replies or feedback of any kind.

But more power to you if these are the issues that get you out of bed in the morning. Mikes manta - "I HATE WILL :'("

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #217 on: September 01, 2012, 10:52:16 AM »

Sikotic™

« Reply #218 on: September 01, 2012, 12:11:46 PM »
Will, you really took that entire karma thing to heart, didn't you?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Will_B

« Reply #219 on: September 01, 2012, 12:20:32 PM »
Will, you really took that entire karma thing to heart, didn't you?

Not at all. I wear it like a badge 8)

rayallen0

« Reply #220 on: September 01, 2012, 12:43:20 PM »
A badge of hate?

Only in hip hop is having more haters than homies ever considered somthing to brag about.

Sikotic™

« Reply #221 on: September 01, 2012, 12:47:14 PM »
A badge of hate?

Only in hip hop is having more haters than homies ever considered somthing to brag about.
That might be the realest thing ever said on dubcc.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Will_B

« Reply #222 on: September 01, 2012, 12:48:24 PM »
A badge of hate?

Strictly 4 My e.N.I.G.G.A.Z.

rayallen0

« Reply #223 on: September 01, 2012, 02:06:18 PM »
A badge of hate?

this might amaze you, but dudes like me, sik, mike, petey, hack, cham, nik, arthur, brian, etc.. are all real people. this whole "oh you have e-homies??? hahaha" just shows a lack of understanding that if you act the way you act in your everyday life as you do on forums people, the reaction of people should be no different than the reaction of the average man.

Most people hated on here act like fucking Ali G. That over the top. Not to mention you have been pandering to every member on here not on Da Sauce trying to get their support. I have never been told by Petey or Mike to go after someone. You might even be a cool dude but your whole persona is your beef with da sauce & mike and it has been going on for a long ass minute. Mike & Pete both post about other shit. Petey also doesn't let his shit with you get that long winded. Mike does, but he also isn't afraid of saying what he likes, regardless of how nerdy some judgemental tools may think the shit is. That is real.

Will_B

« Reply #224 on: September 01, 2012, 02:18:22 PM »
A badge of hate?

this might amaze you, but dudes like me, sik, mike, petey, hack, cham, nik, arthur, brian, etc.. are all real people. this whole "oh you have e-homies??? hahaha" just shows a lack of understanding that if you act the way you act in your everyday life as you do on forums people, the reaction of people should be no different than the reaction of the average man.

Most people hated on here act like fucking Ali G. That over the top. Not to mention you have been pandering to every member on here not on Da Sauce trying to get their support. I have never been told by Petey or Mike to go after someone. You might even be a cool dude but your whole persona is your beef with da sauce & mike and it has been going on for a long ass minute. Mike & Pete both post about other shit. Petey also doesn't let his shit with you get that long winded. Mike does, but he also isn't afraid of saying what he likes, regardless of how nerdy some judgemental tools may think the shit is. That is real.

So you co-sign Mike. Nuff said