Author Topic: Any Sauce members here?  (Read 4620 times)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: Any Sauce members here?
« Reply #225 on: September 01, 2012, 02:25:07 PM »
seems like u think everythin revolves around you, cuz your crazy enuff to believe that everyone is talkin about your clown-ass on diffrent forums.

i know that u were literarly destroyed as soon as you reached -1000 on dubcc, and its like a permanent scar you wear in your psyche or some shit (cuz it was so important to you),, and the paranoia within you creates alota conspiracy-theories

"It's all Mike's fault"
poor guy  :-\

Nah the karma thing is funny coz you guys literally made a movement to reduce it.

I always used to say 'don't forget to prop' in the hook up spot, because there'd be 50+ downloads or whatever but no one posting replies or feedback of any kind.

But more power to you if these are the issues that get you out of bed in the morning. Mikes manta - "I HATE WILL :'("

i could never hold a serious grudge against you.
ur too retarded.

ur a football that i kick on for shits n giggels - nothin more nothin less

you on the other hand are consumed by hate - put quotes in your sig raving like a sociopath, & sends sobbing PM's to mods and admins that ignores you. i see you, Asperger-boy  ;)

u dont have to lie about the karma-thing either & change your facadé, you went from Will_B the Distinguished British Gentleman to Will_B - the angry & misunderstood old man as soon as u reached -1000.    it's all documentad.
anonoymous forum-members on the internet destroyed your "life" (or whatever u had) and brought the insecurity out of you.   truth  :)

rayallen0

« Reply #226 on: September 01, 2012, 02:27:02 PM »
A badge of hate?

Only in hip hop is having more haters than homies ever considered somthing to brag about.

Strictly 4 My e.N.I.G.G.A.Z.
this might amaze you, but dudes like me, sik, mike, petey, hack, cham, nik, arthur, brian, etc.. are all real people. this whole "oh you have e-homies??? hahaha" just shows a lack of understanding that if you act the way you act in your everyday life as you do on forums people, the reaction of people should be no different than the reaction of the average man.

Most people hated on here act like fucking Ali G. That over the top. Not to mention you have been pandering to every member on here not on Da Sauce trying to get their support. I have never been told by Petey or Mike to go after someone. You might even be a cool dude but your whole persona is your beef with da sauce & mike and it has been going on for a long ass minute. Mike & Pete both post about other shit. Petey also doesn't let his shit with you get that long winded. Mike does, but he also isn't afraid of saying what he likes, regardless of how nerdy some judgemental tools may think the shit is. That is real.

So you co-sign Mike. Nuff said

I co-sign being yoursellf. If you can't understand anything I said in my last post other than me saying it is real that Mike isn't afraid of being called a nerd then you have changed your reality to only benefit yourself.

Will_B

« Reply #227 on: September 01, 2012, 02:35:29 PM »
A badge of hate?

Only in hip hop is having more haters than homies ever considered somthing to brag about.

Strictly 4 My e.N.I.G.G.A.Z.
this might amaze you, but dudes like me, sik, mike, petey, hack, cham, nik, arthur, brian, etc.. are all real people. this whole "oh you have e-homies??? hahaha" just shows a lack of understanding that if you act the way you act in your everyday life as you do on forums people, the reaction of people should be no different than the reaction of the average man.

Most people hated on here act like fucking Ali G. That over the top. Not to mention you have been pandering to every member on here not on Da Sauce trying to get their support. I have never been told by Petey or Mike to go after someone. You might even be a cool dude but your whole persona is your beef with da sauce & mike and it has been going on for a long ass minute. Mike & Pete both post about other shit. Petey also doesn't let his shit with you get that long winded. Mike does, but he also isn't afraid of saying what he likes, regardless of how nerdy some judgemental tools may think the shit is. That is real.

So you co-sign Mike. Nuff said

I co-sign being yoursellf. If you can't understand anything I said in my last post other than me saying it is real that Mike isn't afraid of being called a nerd then you have changed your reality to only benefit yourself.

Hey I'm all for being real.

I say what I like, I'm not afraid to say I haven't heard of a track or album, ask questions on shit - and get shitted on for it.

Mike is that dude fake enough to make shit about me to get me banned. Nothing changes that, the dude will never get a pass from me.

And I couldn't care less about da sauce, I just make a few jokes coz they're an easy target - that place was born out of Petey's deep emotional hate of dubcc.

Peace in the 2k12

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #228 on: September 01, 2012, 02:42:10 PM »
i think Wilbert is real

he and mike just need to stop their beef

Will_B

« Reply #229 on: September 01, 2012, 02:44:44 PM »
yeah i have no problem with that fact that i didn't know who Chris Lighty was

so a few folks wanna shit on that, who cares?

Theres too much shit talk on here and people like ray (no offence) comin with their viewpoint ok, but not respecting others...and assuming they know a persons way of living by how he/she posts on an internet forum.

Will_B

« Reply #230 on: September 01, 2012, 02:46:06 PM »
i think Wilbert is real

Mikes an expample of one idiot that shouts so loud that people follow him

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #231 on: September 01, 2012, 02:47:14 PM »
but the problem is you respond to him and it eggs him on

try giving him the silent treatment lol

rayallen0

« Reply #232 on: September 01, 2012, 02:50:37 PM »

Theres too much shit talk on here and people like ray (no offence) comin with their viewpoint ok, but not respecting others...and assuming they know a persons way of living by how he/she posts on an internet forum.
Judging someone off their actions. Guess that is unfair.

Will_B

« Reply #233 on: September 01, 2012, 02:55:17 PM »
but the problem is you respond to him and it eggs him on

try giving him the silent treatment lol

Well I was gonna leave the forum when he started his campaign against me.

Mikes got a keen interest in music, but his venomous attitude is his downfall. He's like that dude Tom.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #234 on: September 01, 2012, 03:00:07 PM »
you guys would be best buds in real life

« Reply #235 on: September 01, 2012, 03:01:44 PM »

people look at u objectively n see taht  are clueless & retarded most of the times. ur on teh same level as Brian

the fact taht u get all nervous & link pics in ur avatar wit new music "to fit in", every day or so, makes it even funnier to me

i think Wilbert is real

lol, ive never had any problems wit anyone on thsi forum. nobody. i can seperate heated internet-"showdowns" & arguments or wahtever wit my reallife & take everythin wit a grain of salt, but 1 thing is for sure - i will never stop making fun of Will wit short sarastic remarks whenever i log in to dubcc.  ;)

dont hate him at all, he is just retarded, and therefore gets treated as such. i dont care how "accepted" he becomes in other peoples eyes.  "i know him too well", to not make fun of him. goofball, end of story

Will_B

« Reply #236 on: September 01, 2012, 03:14:13 PM »

Nope.

Only way I'd agree to forget about things is if he either dies, leaves the forum or comes clean on making that shit up about me (which I know he wont).

« Reply #237 on: September 01, 2012, 04:04:31 PM »
why would i, if it wasnt true?
ur the one who leans on some repititive & paranoid story about "visa"/Tech-mp3's all teh time (that noone even gives a flying eff about),, just becuz ur desperate and does whatever it take to get "retribution" in your 2year-old dilemma.

i know ur mad and wish that i (an anonomyous forummember) died,,just like u said urself, but, hey  -- all this real hate u spew out will only make u fall harder (than u already do) ;)
better watch it, O.G. - right before u know it - u'll wake up and ur 45 wit a receding hairline, & the only thing u have to look back on in the last 5 years of ur life , is ur "internet-problems"

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #238 on: September 01, 2012, 04:05:26 PM »

Nope.

Only way I'd agree to forget about things is if he either dies, leaves the forum or comes clean on making that shit up about me (which I know he wont).

you guys listen to the SAME music and collect the same artists songs

you'd both get blunted and listen to rap together

Will_B

« Reply #239 on: September 01, 2012, 04:20:59 PM »

Nope.

you guys listen to the SAME music and collect the same artists songs

you'd both get blunted and listen to rap together

Nah I'm as easy going in real life as I am here.

Mikes a paranoid schizophrenic. He's not even a music lover really. Jaydc pointed out one time Mike obsesses over music he doesn't even enjoy or listen to...just collects shitty myspace rips and wot not (including freestyles he thinks are stupid, and rap with 'too many words in' to enjoy).