Author Topic: Any Sauce members here?  (Read 4601 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Any Sauce members here?
« Reply #240 on: September 01, 2012, 04:43:42 PM »
ray, this shit has been going on between madsen and will for approximately a year. I've never seen a beef go full steam like this one.

I wonder what they would both do if they were in the same room together.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

rayallen0

« Reply #241 on: September 01, 2012, 04:47:55 PM »
You guys are dudes right? only people i know who hold grudges this long are bitches.

Will_B

« Reply #242 on: September 02, 2012, 12:09:24 AM »
You guys are dudes right? only people i know who hold grudges this long are bitches.

Lol

I'd let it pass if it was pretty much anything other than what he's accused me of (forum related)

People work hard sharing audio and uploading stuff and it takes time for larger stuff. Theres a sense of community in it and hiphop heads (outside of dubcc) are usually chilled dudes - sharing stuff is good.

If he thinks I'd report links (accused with no motive) and wants to tell everyone I'm a 'snitch' ...

Then fuck him.

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #243 on: September 02, 2012, 02:15:56 AM »
Lots of crying & excuses shying away from the fact maybe people just find them boring and annoying and dont like you...na, its cuz they are sheep.   ::)

You're just not up to date on how it works lol. Petey says some shit, he has a few ride or die e-friends that will just "word up" whatever he says & then everyone else doesn't want to be left out.

Speaking of Rapsodie, all they do is clown on that nigga now.
I remember back in the day Peter and his e-homies created a little e-gang called ALKN. I don't think i've ever seen anyone take the net so seriously as what Peter does. Dude eat, breathes and shit's childish forum banter. Probably a decent human when he's not sitting behind a computer screen living his life through a forum.

you must be australian.....right mate!!!

dont make me get king hollywood over here to draw tits on ya back son.

Lol, I highly doubt Hollywood has seen a pair of tits MATE, even his old lady would've avoided putting him on the nipple as a young'n.
What's this troll squad biz? Your probably 30+ and your still running around in net gangs. SMH

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Will_B

« Reply #244 on: September 02, 2012, 02:33:04 AM »
Lots of crying & excuses shying away from the fact maybe people just find them boring and annoying and dont like you...na, its cuz they are sheep.   ::)

You're just not up to date on how it works lol. Petey says some shit, he has a few ride or die e-friends that will just "word up" whatever he says & then everyone else doesn't want to be left out.

Speaking of Rapsodie, all they do is clown on that nigga now.
I remember back in the day Peter and his e-homies created a little e-gang called ALKN. I don't think i've ever seen anyone take the net so seriously as what Peter does. Dude eat, breathes and shit's childish forum banter. Probably a decent human when he's not sitting behind a computer screen living his life through a forum.

you must be australian.....right mate!!!

dont make me get king hollywood over here to draw tits on ya back son.

Lol, I highly doubt Hollywood has seen a pair of tits MATE, even his old lady would've avoided putting him on the nipple as a young'n.
What's this troll squad biz? Your probably 30+ and your still running around in net gangs. SMH

eRunnin from site to site

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #245 on: September 02, 2012, 05:47:20 AM »
smh, u try so damn hard. i havent logged in for the last 15 hours, n here u are as usual.
ur the resident retard, & u get treated as such.
instead of playin teh cards u've been dealt, u try so hard to "fit in" in your important net-society, that picked on u & made fun of u,, like anyone would give a shit.
ur logged in 24/7 tryin to do whatever u can, cuz u dont have anythin else to do wit ur life. thats what makes it so funny
see

& whenever u get cornered in a thread, you ask for "understanding" when you cry over spilled milk from 2 years back.
"it started back then, waah wahh i'm innocent waah" first of all, i will never believe your crocidle tears,    second -> even if (which im not) i was wrong bout you in teh first place back then,
i wouldn't care - ur still the most pathetic individual on this board. and i raised the bar for insults, ever since i found out how old u are.  i will continue to make fun of u, cuz ur a goofball, period
dont get it twisted,i have no hate for you at all, ur just an anonymous forummember i've never met, used for occasional shits & giggles on dubcc -
throwin short sarcastic remarks at u is somethin that is eligible when u post on this forum, cuz ur retarded & stupid. simple  ;)
« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 09:12:43 AM by Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation) »

blcxm

« Reply #246 on: September 02, 2012, 06:49:06 AM »
no one cares, knobhead. go away.

Will_B

« Reply #247 on: September 02, 2012, 07:50:54 AM »
wow, u try so damn hard. i havent logged in for the last 15 hours, n here u are as usual.
ur the resident retard, & u get treated as such.
instead of playin teh cards u've been dealt, u try so hard to "fit in" in your important net-society, that picked on u & made fun of u,, like anyone would give a shit.
ur logged in 24/7 tryin to do whatever u can, cuz u dont have anythin else to do wit ur life. thats what makes it so funny
see

& whenever u get cornered in a thread, you ask for "understanding" when you cry over spilled milk from 2 years back.
"it started back then, waah wahh i'm innocent waah" first of all, i will never believe your crocidle tears,    second -> even if (which im not) i was wrong bout you in teh first place back then,
i wouldn't care - ur still the most pathetic individual on this board. and i raised the bar for insults, ever since i found out how old u are.  i will continue to make fun of u, cuz ur a goofball, period
dont get it twisted,i have no hate for you at all, ur just an anonymous forummember i've never met, used for occasional shits & giggles on dubcc -
throwin short sarcastic remarks at u is somethin that is eligible when u post on this forum, cuz ur retarded & stupid. simple  ;)

This is why the beef will never end.

Sorry everyone, Mike is crazy.

« Reply #248 on: September 02, 2012, 09:07:02 AM »
^says the bitter 39year old guy wit quotes in his sig. i dont hate u Will, i just wont stop makin fun off u  ;)

Will_B

« Reply #249 on: September 02, 2012, 10:01:36 AM »
^says the bitter 39year old guy wit quotes in his sig. i dont hate u Will, i just wont stop makin fun off u  ;)

Seeing as u wont go back on your dumb accusations, I got proof in my sig (and it probably made u change your identity again, that and the karma drop).

Sig stays....and should be a lesson to you :grumpy:

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #250 on: September 02, 2012, 11:02:18 AM »
you guys would be best buds in real life

Nope.

Only way I'd agree to forget about things is if he either dies, leaves the forum or comes clean on making that shit up about me (which I know he wont).

you guys listen to the SAME music and collect the same artists songs

you'd both get blunted and listen to rap together

Nah I'm as easy going in real life as I am here.

Mikes a paranoid schizophrenic. He's not even a music lover really. Jaydc pointed out one time Mike obsesses over music he doesn't even enjoy or listen to...just collects shitty myspace rips and wot not (including freestyles he thinks are stupid, and rap with 'too many words in' to enjoy).

lol

if you and mike were on good terms you'd be best friends who introduce eachother to new music....finding fellow rap fan friends who like all the same groups you do is HARD haha

my best friends in real life like the music i listen to but we all disagree on a bunch of shit, but you and Mike listen to pretty much EVERYTHING the same.

but hey, dubcc is more interesting when you guys beef (unless it ruins a random thread of course) so i guess keep it going?  8)

Will_B

« Reply #251 on: September 02, 2012, 11:07:25 AM »

Nope.

Only way I'd agree to forget about things is if he either dies, leaves the forum or comes clean on making that shit up about me (which I know he wont).

Mikes a paranoid schizophrenic. He's not even a music lover really. Jaydc pointed out one time Mike obsesses over music he doesn't even enjoy or listen to...just collects shitty myspace rips and wot not (including freestyles he thinks are stupid, and rap with 'too many words in' to enjoy).

lol

if you and mike were on good terms you'd be best friends who introduce eachother to new music

Heres the weird thing Hack, I was totally cool with Mike til he flipped on me. The guy is ultra paranoid and trusts no one (okka hacked his inbox etc)

I was contributing to his threads when he accused me of 'taking down' his Kurupt wk 1 link ...when he sent it to me it was already dead.

What he doesn't get is why the fuck would I do that? Then ask him to re-up, then keep helping him on his threads?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #252 on: September 02, 2012, 12:11:37 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/UYR1oSwwY1Q" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/UYR1oSwwY1Q</a>

« Reply #253 on: September 03, 2012, 07:31:34 AM »

Nope.

lol

if you and mike were on good terms you'd be best friends who introduce eachother to new music

Heres the weird thing Hack, I was totally cool with Mike til he flipped on me. The guy is ultra paranoid and trusts no one (okka hacked his inbox etc)

I was contributing to his threads when he accused me of 'taking down' his Kurupt wk 1 link ...when he sent it to me it was already dead.

What he doesn't get is why the fuck would I do that? Then ask him to re-up, then keep helping him on his threads?

yaaaaaawn,  :sleep:
"hey Hack heres the weird thing,, i heard Mike is this, Mike that, he bought a Fioana Apple-album,  blah blah rabble rabble. i used to be cool wit him.. "

fall back, Mr. Asperger.. go and put some new quotes in your sig or somethin, or send PM's to a mod & tell 'em how mean i am to you when i make fun off you.  :boohoo:
no wonder why u've been kicked around the floors on this forum periodicaly by diffrent members for so long.    and yes, i know you will
a) reply to this post
b) reply to someone else's post in this thread, to talk about me in some context
or,,,, c) make a post in this thread (without replying) & talk about me in some context

now.. pretty please wit sugar on top. shut. the .fuck. up,,, and wait for me to come through in some other thread to crack a short joke about you where you can defend yourself again & again, you autistic crackhead   :sleep:

« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 07:52:57 AM by Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation) »

Fraxxx

« Reply #254 on: September 03, 2012, 08:27:36 AM »
I respect rays stance

He's probably got gay relitives or a lesbian aunt. If you grew up in the 90s homophobia is a part of our generation.
Its hard wired into our brains. I don't blame ray for going against the grain nor do I fault the gay bashers, but 40 water said along time ago "everybody got a gay or at least one dopefiend in your family" so think about that and ask if that proves true for your fam...

his stance is fine, it's just when he gets super passionate and sensitive about the topic that questions get raised..

Isn't your brother gay? I should think you would be more understanding.

no....but even if he was, that wouldnt make me think any different about homosexuality. if my brother was a pedophile, would that mean i'd have 2 sympathize for pedos? i swear, some of yall got some weird ass logic.

Did you really just compare homosexuality to pedophilia? One is a criminal act that is extremely abusive to children, one is not.

Not all gays are pedos, but all pedos are gay.

Lots of gays become gay because they were sexually abused as children.

The two are not that far removed from each other.

You do know that there are men who sexually abuse little girls and even female pedophiles, right?

I really didn't expect such obviously false statements from you.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.