Author Topic: Any Sauce members here?  (Read 4600 times)

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Any Sauce members here?
« Reply #255 on: September 03, 2012, 09:56:11 AM »
As bad as Nik v Cham was these 2 pussys Mike n Will just take the piss, the cunts need to get a life outside of this place

Remedy360

« Reply #256 on: September 03, 2012, 10:31:12 AM »
you guys would be best buds in real life

Nope.

Only way I'd agree to forget about things is if he either dies, leaves the forum or comes clean on making that shit up about me (which I know he wont).

you guys listen to the SAME music and collect the same artists songs

you'd both get blunted and listen to rap together

Nah I'm as easy going in real life as I am here.

Mikes a paranoid schizophrenic. He's not even a music lover really. Jaydc pointed out one time Mike obsesses over music he doesn't even enjoy or listen to...just collects shitty myspace rips and wot not (including freestyles he thinks are stupid, and rap with 'too many words in' to enjoy).

lol

if you and mike were on good terms you'd be best friends who introduce eachother to new music....finding fellow rap fan friends who like all the same groups you do is HARD haha

my best friends in real life like the music i listen to but we all disagree on a bunch of shit, but you and Mike listen to pretty much EVERYTHING the same.

but hey, dubcc is more interesting when you guys beef (unless it ruins a random thread of course) so i guess keep it going?  8)

Dude. No.

rayallen0

« Reply #257 on: September 03, 2012, 10:38:53 AM »
you guys would be best buds in real life

Nope.

Only way I'd agree to forget about things is if he either dies, leaves the forum or comes clean on making that shit up about me (which I know he wont).

you guys listen to the SAME music and collect the same artists songs

you'd both get blunted and listen to rap together

Nah I'm as easy going in real life as I am here.

Mikes a paranoid schizophrenic. He's not even a music lover really. Jaydc pointed out one time Mike obsesses over music he doesn't even enjoy or listen to...just collects shitty myspace rips and wot not (including freestyles he thinks are stupid, and rap with 'too many words in' to enjoy).

lol

if you and mike were on good terms you'd be best friends who introduce eachother to new music....finding fellow rap fan friends who like all the same groups you do is HARD haha

my best friends in real life like the music i listen to but we all disagree on a bunch of shit, but you and Mike listen to pretty much EVERYTHING the same.

but hey, dubcc is more interesting when you guys beef (unless it ruins a random thread of course) so i guess keep it going?  8)

Dude. No.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #258 on: September 03, 2012, 10:45:52 AM »
As bad as Nik v Cham was these 2 pussys Mike n Will just take the piss, the cunts need to get a life outside of this place

notice how NIK and Cham stopped fighting so much  8)

Will_B

« Reply #259 on: September 03, 2012, 10:48:29 AM »

Cham turned out to be a cool guy, I think he chilled the fuck out lately.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #260 on: September 03, 2012, 10:55:20 AM »

Cham turned out to be a cool guy, I think he chilled the fuck out lately.

exactly

and yeah cham is a cool guy, i just hated seeing those 2 beef in every thread like alone-o does to me in the sports section lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #261 on: September 03, 2012, 09:08:16 PM »
I'm still tight that y'all think I followed him around. ;D