Author Topic: What does PRODUCED BY: DR. DRE mean?  (Read 997 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:What does PRODUCED BY: DR. DRE mean?
« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2003, 09:00:16 PM »

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2003, 01:57:18 AM »
i mean hear some dre beats and why do people have that signature sound....usually when you hear a dre beat drop you know its a dre beat.......so he works on his own shit common you guys acctually think he dont do shit????......and dont even compare his ass to irv, irv just straight jacks beats while dre might sample and mix the shit out of a track ........i dont know but dre is the best producer i think.......and like stated before why is it that everyone talks shit about him til they end up workin with him.....then they like oohhhh he the shit.....common it has to be for a reason

Hittman2001

« Reply #47 on: February 20, 2003, 03:30:49 AM »
Produced by Dre means the beat is gunna be dope...PeACe

Haha, thats right

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #48 on: February 20, 2003, 05:32:05 PM »
Lots of ignorance in this thread heah

yyyyyyuuuuuuup

i'll take the words of people who've actually worked with dre and shit over some chump change internet 'producer(s)' making analogies from reading cd credits

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

dexter

« Reply #49 on: February 21, 2003, 07:16:18 AM »
Some people DONT KNOW what a Music  PRODUCER IS! IS not a BEAT MAKER.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2003, 08:43:52 AM »
Lots of ignorance in this thread heah

yyyyyyuuuuuuup

i'll take the words of people who've actually worked with dre and shit over some chump change internet 'producer(s)' making analogies from reading cd credits

lol bitch pleeeeeez

u agree about alot of ignorance in this thread n then u diss someone on the net whos makin dope beats for joke callin them "chump change internet producers"........nigga u a pussy.

yeah i agree whoever gets credited as producer in the credits is the producer of the joint in one way or another, but theres nothing wrong with people rasing questions.....