Author Topic: Meech Wells  (Read 1609 times)

Okka

Meech Wells
« on: August 22, 2012, 08:24:16 AM »
Where is Meech Wells? Haven't heard anything from him in a while. If Snoop stops fuckin with that reggae shit after "Reincarnated", he needs to hook up with Meech Wells again. They've made so many classics together.

The following users thanked this post: Marco

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
Re: Meech Wells
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2012, 08:26:32 AM »
Meech posted here that he was going back in the lab with Snoop.  This was just after Doggumentary dropped.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2012, 08:52:08 AM »
Meech, Snoop and Kokane on last Snoop album was sooo dope!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2012, 02:39:23 PM »
never liked him that much to be honest. the only tracks he had that were good were co-prod by Quazedelic imo
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 05:51:25 AM by Super Saiyan Mike Madsen »

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2012, 03:33:37 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/56VN6sorJVM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/56VN6sorJVM</a>

Okka

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2012, 03:44:13 PM »
never liked him that much to be honest. the only tracks he had that were good were co-prod by Quazedelic

You don't like his beats on "No Limit Top Dogg"?

Desert Lord

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2012, 04:39:03 PM »
never liked him that much to be honest. the only tracks he had that were good were co-prod by Quazedelic

which one were co-produced by quaze?

Desert Lord

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2012, 04:39:47 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/56VN6sorJVM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/56VN6sorJVM</a>

that track is the shit  8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2012, 04:56:04 PM »
classic  8) 8) 8) 8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2012, 04:59:55 PM »
quaze was wack. he had that fake jely roll sound. he just sounded like a rip off. meech was fire though from top dogg to tha eastsidaz albums and tha last meal. dogg house was doin' the damn thing then !!!!!!!!!!!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2012, 05:02:26 PM »

You don't like his beats on "No Limit Top Dogg"?

not really, only "my heat goes boom"

which one were co-produced by quaze?

major skrilla, christmas in tha hood, summertime,  dont fight the feelin (uncredited), so low,
& plenty of unreleased (but leaked) Snoop tracks

« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2012, 05:05:48 PM »
quaze was wack. he had that fake jely roll sound. he just sounded like a rip off. meech was fire though from top dogg to tha eastsidaz albums and tha last meal. dogg house was doin' the damn thing then !!!!!!!!!!!!

like hell he wasn't. Josef and Quaze were easily the best producers Dogghouse had ever had (especially Josef), besides Fredwreck.. they did alot of work for Snoop, but alot of it remains in the vault to this day.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 05:09:42 PM by Super Saiyan Mike Madsen »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2012, 05:10:34 PM »

like hell he wasn't. Josef and Quaze were easily the best producers Dogghouse had ever had (especially Josef), besides Fredwreck.. they did alot of work for Snoop, but alot of it remains unreleased to this day.
that's why it remained unreleased it wasn't up to par wit what cat, fred, and meech was doin' then. they were to dogg house what the wack room was to death row. only track leimberg really made that was sick was that jayo felony record wit sleepy brown. he did that wit dj silk.

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2012, 05:13:17 PM »
jelly roll was the most underrated dogghouse producer...

http://mp3bear.com/bad-azz-ft-xzibit-west-coast-plantation-throwbaback-joint

« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2012, 05:21:21 PM »

like hell he wasn't. Josef and Quaze were easily the best producers Dogghouse had ever had (especially Josef), besides Fredwreck.. they did alot of work for Snoop, but alot of it remains unreleased to this day.
that's why it remained unreleased it wasn't up to par wit what cat, fred, and meech was doin' then. they were to dogg house what the wack room was to death row. only track leimberg really made that was sick was that jayo felony record wit sleepy brown. he did that wit dj silk.

tehy came in on the team rather late, right before Snoop switched gears wit his career & started messin wit Neptunes & Star Trak, i think thats the main reason why alot of the stuff didnt surface. the unreleased cuts ive heard are amazing, and shits on Meech Wells dull productions. -- unlike beatmaker Meech, Soundscannerz are msuicans, and Quaze is also a singer, and they both have a broader sound in their music (specialy Josef)

u should check out their catalgoue  n school urself on them imo  8)

« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 11:54:33 PM by Super Saiyan Mike Madsen »