Author Topic: Meech Wells  (Read 1601 times)

Will_B

Re: Meech Wells
« Reply #75 on: August 25, 2012, 02:47:37 PM »
do u have any idea how desperate u look?
do u pull ur hair out right now?  dont waste anymore time, ur retarded & a serious discussion wit u is absolutely pointless

Mike by your logic YOU are desperate too.

You wont acknowledge Meechs more than a simple beat maker. His platinum back catalogue is there as evidence, so what if he had a couple years underground (developing artist anyway)

"LAST WORD LAST WORD LAST WORD :'("

"I killed them because they didn't see soudscannerz ultimate superiority and pureness"
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 04:01:27 PM by Do Buy Albums »

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #76 on: August 25, 2012, 03:01:08 PM »
i don't aknowlege your beloved "ride-or-die"beatmaker as a musician, cuz i look at his beats objectively & use common sense. it has nothin to wit me being a fan.

in all honesty - you're pathetic and hilarious at the same time, as proven by your Asperger-esque posts in this thread, and u get owned cuz ur retarded & u always let the inner-groupie in you take control of you in these type of arguments, when you can't validate ur belifes. no offense

« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 03:05:25 PM by Super Saiyan Mike Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #77 on: August 25, 2012, 03:07:29 PM »
i don't aknowlege your beloved "ride-or-die"beatmaker as a musician, cuz i look at his beats objectively & use common sense. it has nothin to wit me being a fan.

in all honesty - you're pathetic and hilarious at the same time, as proven by your Asperger-esque posts in this thread, and u get owned cuz ur retarded & u always let the inner-groupie in you take control of you in these type of arguments, when you can't validate ur belifes. no offense

"OWNED, FAIL RABBLE RABBLE NEARLY 30 AND NEVER HAD A JOB...BUT I WIN ON THE INTERNET EVERY DAY  :'("

« Reply #78 on: August 25, 2012, 03:14:41 PM »
like i said, u are definitely retarded. now go and cry crocodile-tears to an administrator on this forum, and tell 'em how mean i was to you in this thread..   "mike disagreed" :boohoo:
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 03:17:38 PM by Super Saiyan Mike Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #79 on: August 25, 2012, 03:18:36 PM »

« Reply #80 on: August 25, 2012, 03:29:12 PM »
nope, but i am waaaay younger than you though - thats what makes you so pathetic
 8)

Will_B

« Reply #81 on: August 25, 2012, 03:30:44 PM »
STILL TRYIN. THIS WAS NEVER ABOUT MEECH

"Soundscannerz :'("

« Reply #82 on: August 25, 2012, 03:40:33 PM »
 you need therapy  :-\

Sccit

« Reply #83 on: August 25, 2012, 03:42:51 PM »
you both need couples therapy

MEECH WELLS

« Reply #84 on: August 29, 2012, 07:23:02 PM »
i am a musician for the person who said im just a beat maker and me and snoop gnna do some moe shit i just been busy working on some movie and tv projects gettin money ya know but im still here and aint going no whr! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
NEW WEST HONCHO

The following users thanked this post: Marco

Will_B

« Reply #85 on: August 29, 2012, 10:59:07 PM »
i am a musician for the person who said im just a beat maker and me and snoop gnna do some moe shit i just been busy working on some movie and tv projects gettin money ya know but im still here and aint going no whr! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

There u go 8)

Good to hear, keep us posted Meech