Author Topic: High School Basketball Star Collapses After Being Sentenced To Prison (LMAO)  (Read 504 times)

Sccit

lol...not worth 3 years. his bitch probably blew some other dudes on the team and deserved a beat-down, for all we know. nothing in the video was that shocking. judge seems like a dumb, heartless hoe.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor

lol...not worth 3 years. his bitch probably blew some other dudes on the team and deserved a beat-down, for all we know. nothing in the video was that shocking. judge seems like a dumb, heartless hoe.

If you try to kick people in the head who are down on the floor you well deserve 3 years. The dumb hoe is the girl who defends his brute behaviour.

rayallen0

Smeone a foot shorter, 100 pounds lighter and begging for mercy. Beating them is bitch shit. As soon as I know I broke someone's spirit. I stop, beating them just makes me look bad and puts me in a worse spot. This kid had a full scholarship to a division I school, dude is an idiot, a bitch, a spoiled brat.

If you beat a woman cuz she cheated on you, you are an idiot. Walk away, all you are doing is fucking up your own life, and showing what a weak minded bitch you are that you can't let go of a chick even after she cheated on you. But that info isn't out there so assuming is idiotic.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 11:58:21 AM by rayallen0 »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Here is the way, I look at it...

If NIK came to New York & I did that to him, it probably wouldn't even be taken to court; just two boys fighting.

Women want equality, then in the court of law it should be equal. Judge saw a black kid fuck up his girl & gave him three years; probably just on the count alone that a boy hit a girl. She looked fine in court; didn't appear to be any permanent damage. Yeah, morally it's one of the worst things you can do. But to the court it should be looked at a human striking another human in which he should get a slap on the wrist. You going to tell me dude beat up a girl & never in his life did he beat the shit out of some kid in his school? NIK is right, she probably did him absurdly wrong. People don't just do that for the fuck of it.

Just like short-changing a blind person is "morally wrong", you don't get life for that shit.

rayallen0

If NIK came to New York & I did that to him, it probably wouldn't even be taken to court; just two boys fighting.

Women want equality, then in the court of law it should be equal. Judge saw a black kid fuck up his girl & gave him three years; probably just on the count alone that a boy hit a girl. She looked fine in court; didn't appear to be any permanent damage. Yeah, morally it's one of the worst things you can do. But to the court it should be looked at a human striking another human in which he should get a slap on the wrist. You going to tell me dude beat up a girl & never in his life did he beat the shit out of some kid in his school? NIK is right, she probably did him absurdly wrong. People don't just do that for the fuck of it.

Just like short-changing a blind person is "morally wrong", you don't get life for that shit.
That is stupid. Men are physically stronger scientifically, this is like beating a kid. They can't win a real fight so they do this. Getting his bitch ass beaten. You can get in serious trouble for assaulting a man, especially of you are trained and on another level than them. A bjj black belt would get the same amount of years in prison if he assaulted you. The advantage is just as big as any man beating a woman. You get more time for dealing weed, but you guys seem more angry a dick assaulted and kidnapped a girl. You assault and kidnap a dude, it isn't going to look any better. Not tom mention not every woman is  feminist who wants to be considered the same as men.

If he just hit her, slammed her against a wall, Chad johnsoned (head butt), or shook her violently whatever. That was a violent beating, beating a dead dog.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 12:04:38 PM by rayallen0 »

Sccit

If you try to kick people in the head who are down on the floor you well deserve 3 years. The dumb hoe is the girl who defends his brute behaviour.

i didn't see any evidence of him kicking her in the head....shit, chris brown FUCKED Rihanna up and got basically nothin. shits ridiculous. in the middle-east, dude woulda got a nobel peace prize.

Sccit

Smeone a foot shorter, 100 pounds lighter and begging for mercy. Beating them is bitch shit. As soon as I know I broke someone's spirit. I stop, beating them just makes me look bad and puts me in a worse spot. This kid had a full scholarship to a division I school, dude is an idiot, a bitch, a spoiled brat.

If you beat a woman cuz she cheated on you, you are an idiot. Walk away, all you are doing is fucking up your own life, and showing what a weak minded bitch you are that you can't let go of a chick even after she cheated on you. But that info isn't out there so assuming is idiotic.

u have no idea what they been through as a couple, therefore, u cant really comment....love makes u do fucked up shit. dudes a child, though. not worthy of 3 years in the pen. did the bitch even suffer any broken bones or serious injury? the judge seemed like a lesbian female sympathizer, as far as i'm concerned.

Sccit

That is stupid. Men are physically stronger scientifically, this is like beating a kid. They can't win a real fight so they do this. Getting his bitch ass beaten. You can get in serious trouble for assaulting a man, especially of you are trained and on another level than them. A bjj black belt would get the same amount of years in prison if he assaulted you. The advantage is just as big as any man beating a woman. You get more time for dealing weed, but you guys seem more angry a dick assaulted and kidnapped a girl. You assault and kidnap a dude, it isn't going to look any better. Not tom mention not every woman is  feminist who wants to be considered the same as men.

If he just hit her, slammed her against a wall, Chad johnsoned (head butt), or shook her violently whatever. That was a violent beating, beating a dead dog.

i guess u never been with a bitch who deserved a beatdown....

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!

ray ray is gay i thought you knew

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

It's so much different. They're both kids, so right away, never in the history of my life have I seen two kids at school get arrested for fighting. You catch a suspension & that's that. So they're kids, so don't process them as two middle aged adults beating the shit out of each other at a bank over who was on line first. Like I said, you saw her in court, nothing wrong with her face she herself said "He's never like that". I'm almost positive there is no written law that a man hitting a woman is more punishable than a man hitting a man.

Kid just had a shitty ass lawyer. You mean to tell me if him & some kid on his team got into an all out brawl & his teammate even got knocked unconscious  anything would of happened?

You're just speaking through your morals & that's fine, I'm not saying men should hit women ever, but that's like me going to jail for not "honoring my parents". Like it's an unwritten rule, but it's just like morally fucked up if you don't do it. Not United States legally wrong.

rayallen0

I respect both of you, i will leave it alone. my cousin was beaten very badly once by her ex and was in the hospital for weeks and just a sensetive topic i feel strongly about. Her crime? Kissing a male family member on the cheek.

Remedy360

That is stupid. Men are physically stronger scientifically, this is like beating a kid. They can't win a real fight so they do this. Getting his bitch ass beaten. You can get in serious trouble for assaulting a man, especially of you are trained and on another level than them. A bjj black belt would get the same amount of years in prison if he assaulted you. The advantage is just as big as any man beating a woman. You get more time for dealing weed, but you guys seem more angry a dick assaulted and kidnapped a girl. You assault and kidnap a dude, it isn't going to look any better. Not tom mention not every woman is  feminist who wants to be considered the same as men.

Shit's just cowardly to begin with. Have I ever felt like I wanted to smack some bitch? Of course, but doing so is generally on some pussy/control freak type shit.

Hack Wilson - real

Kobe would collapse

Lebron wouldn't cuz hes a thug

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Kobe would collapse

This is true.

Sccit

Kobe would collapse