Author Topic: "I flat out dont like NY" NY Mayor wants apology ? Jay-Z playing POSSUM !!  (Read 801 times)

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
I applaud LiL Wayne for sayin what he said, why the mayor/jayz took it to the heart i dont kno...
someone had to say it, this is hip-hop we been walking on eggshells for to long now. jayz wants everyone in love cause it cattier's to his big plan for marketing...the only reason why he has a joint album with kanye is so he can some how try a contain kanye (orders from obama). keep your enemies closer........

A few weeks ago i was listening to Jada Kiss and was thinking "what the fuck happen to dissing NY" the only ones making headlines these days is kids and rnb singers/dancers....
I dont want any deaths but all the music is the same and washed out, no longer true to the form. kinda of like what mannie fresh said but i can careless about keeping the sound regional.
this has nothing to do wit ny but jayz.... im telling u he's tryin to run the music industry the way def jam did they artist,where are they now.....

so fuk new york and fuck jayz and his puppet ny mayor :psych:...LMAO he hurt jayz feelings, jayz made a song about newyork :boohoo:, HaHaHa.....
remember when biggie was around a jay was his so called homie but when shit got thick jay was no where to be found....
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

Hack Wilson - real

nobody cares

Jimmy H.

jayz wants everyone in love cause it cattier's to his big plan for marketing...the only reason why he has a joint album with kanye is so he can some how try a contain kanye (orders from obama). keep your enemies closer........
What the fuck are you talking about?

Hack Wilson - real

jayz wants everyone in love cause it cattier's to his big plan for marketing...the only reason why he has a joint album with kanye is so he can some how try a contain kanye (orders from obama). keep your enemies closer........
What the fuck are you talking about?

he's retarded, it's almost best we don't ask

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
LOL. What happened?

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
Donny Goines just released a Lil Wayne diss called ''Fuck You Lil Wayne (I Flat Out Dont Like You)''

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

Jimmy H.

That's a ballsy statement to make. New York is a pretty dangerous market to shit on, no matter how big an artist you are. I can't see his career not taking a hit over this.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
He's a pussy.

King Of The Greater Los Angeles Area

• 'G'
that's weezy baby

Sikotic™

You think a 13 year old girl cares if Wayne shits in NY?

His fan base will be fine.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
That's a ballsy statement to make. New York is a pretty dangerous market to shit on, no matter how big an artist you are. I can't see his career not taking a hit over this.
true. it's pretty much a smack in the face for anyone in ny who's a wayne suporter.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sccit

lmao@the mayor holding a press conference for this shit....wtf had the world come 2?