Author Topic: Donny Goines - Fuck Lil Wayne (I Flat Out Don't Like You!!) MP3  (Read 171 times)

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
Looks Like Someone Stepped Up To Say Sumthin About Lil Wayne's 'I Don't Like New York' Comments!!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/RUr8ckGk2_E" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/RUr8ckGk2_E</a>

HipHopDX contacted Donny to understand his reason for the record, as well as to get his reaction to its impact.

"I am a man of respect. I believe everyone should treat each other with it and for Lil Wayne to make a comment such as ['Flat out, I don't like New York'] was really disrespectful. It goes further beyond that though, his actions have been on my radar for quite sometime now and his attitude towards the city baffles me because we embrace him. First, he pulls the plug on a Summer Jam performance, disappointing all of his and Young Money fans because of an opinion - keep that word in your mind for a second. Peter Rosenberg made [a comment] about a questionable Nicki Minaj record. Then it becomes a 'YM f#ck Rosenberg' thing, and as far as I'm concerned he is one of the ambassadors of my city and the Hip Hop culture so I wasn't feeling that at all. I'm riding with Rosenberg and like any good friend, am going to take offense to that and defend him if needed. Now, Lil Wayne states his opinion about New York so guess what? I stated my opinion about him."

Donny continued, reacting to skepticism from some, as he publicly spoke ill of the superstar rapper. "Most people question 'Who I am? How can I diss someone of his stature?' so on and so forth. As far as I'm concerned though, he is just another MC in my eyes and our culture was born upon battling. That was just a warning shot though. I'm done with it. Most people in the music business want record deals, fame, money, etc. so they won't respond out of fear of repercussion. As for myself, I don't want a record deal. In fact, I've turned down several already. I enjoy being independent. I hate fame, but I get enough attention as it is and as far as my lifestyle or people assuming I'm just an 'underground' rapper looking for attention let me say this: I own my own company, have a well-respected resume, have worked with legends and I'm writing this from my High Rise apartment luxury building with floor to ceiling windows overlooking Times Square. I'm good, trust me."

Goines included the above picture and closed his statement in saying, :Moral of the story, this is Hip Hop. If you can't take it, don't dish it out."

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
Re: Donny Goines - Fuck Lil Wayne (I Flat Out Don't Like You!!) MP3
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2012, 03:37:50 PM »
please tell me dude is Gay because for him to make this reply and phrase it the way he did is straight Gay....not to mention, who takes a picture of there feet pointing out a window, in some green booties of all things ?!?!...

he's on some playground, meet me at the flag pole bullshit.... "your stupid....-No, your stupid.....-your stupider...-your stupidest.....etc"
get a life donald gonads.
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

BabyBird

Re: Donny Goines - Fuck Lil Wayne (I Flat Out Don't Like You!!) MP3
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2012, 11:44:22 PM »
I recall that -night, no one came to visit him  :psych:  :rock:
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 11:46:14 PM by skystalker »