Author Topic: LMAO@Snoop & Daz  (Read 422 times)

Sccit

LMAO@Snoop & Daz
« on: August 24, 2012, 10:41:02 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/zKzi30aGRwc" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/zKzi30aGRwc</a>

Hack Wilson - real

Re: LMAO@Snoop & Daz
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2012, 10:46:50 AM »
 8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2012, 10:48:55 AM »
LMFAO LOL ROFL HAHAHAHAHA. Nima just jumped out his window.

bouli77

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2012, 10:53:39 AM »

that was 6 years ago though lol and i'm sure nima was the one filming that. but yeah that's hilarious lmao.

Will_B

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2012, 11:13:30 AM »
LMFAO forgot bout this.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2012, 01:58:35 PM »
LMAO. Snoop is hilarious.

King Of The Greater Los Angeles Area

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2012, 02:00:53 PM »
snoop is right

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2012, 07:39:04 PM »

Nima and Snoop ended their beef.... Snoop and Nima actually recorded a intro for a mixtape that is yet to be released, check it out

http://www.hulkshare.com/crwpow0vhse8

what was his beef with Nima to begin with?

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2012, 07:41:26 PM »

Nima and Snoop ended their beef.... Snoop and Nima actually recorded a intro for a mixtape that is yet to be released, check it out

:laugh:

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2012, 07:46:53 PM »
im not completely sure but i heard something about nima staying at bad azz's house alot and snoop made a remark saying they were spending to much time together and he should get a hotel....i could be wrong tho

LMAO!!!!!

snoop's so insecure he makes rapsody seem normal.

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2012, 08:45:08 PM »

Nima is not a humble dude....i've PMed him a few times and got no responses whatsoever. he didnt even give X-Raided's new album any promotion, yet he gives countless spots 2 unknown artists like Azad. At least Rud had the courtesy to communicate back, realizing i'm a founding member of the site, and a staple member of "their" forum, not just some random nobody.....simply put, they dont like 2 network and make moves, as you can see by the lack of maintenance on the forum. they reach out to Euro's like okka, who have no connections in the game whatsoever, but when they got muthafuckaz makin moves out on Cali turf, the place that they idolize, they dont reach out, let alone even take the time to notice. not surprised snoop calls em out like that...and this was a while ago, when dubcnn was still on top of the game. now, they're completely out. got nothin but love for dubcc and dubcnn, but the ego with the higher ups is on some other shit.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2012, 08:52:45 PM »

Nima is not a humble dude....i've PMed him a few times and got no responses whatsoever. he didnt even give X-Raided's new album any promotion, yet he gives countless spots 2 unknown artists like Azad. At least Rud had the courtesy to communicate back, realizing i'm a founding member of the site, and a staple member of "their" forum, not just some random nobody.....simply put, they dont like 2 network and make moves, as you can see by the lack of maintenance on the forum. they reach out to Euro's like okka, who have no connections in the game whatsoever, but when they got muthafuckaz makin moves out on Cali turf, the place that they idolize, they dont reach out, let alone even take the time to notice. not surprised snoop calls em out like that...and this was a while ago, when dubcnn was still on top of the game. now, they're completely out. got nothin but love for dubcc and dubcnn, but the ego with the higher ups is on some other shit.

only way I even came across this site was through the Hip Hop Weekly series with Crooked I

now Dubcc forgets Crook exists and never interview him anymore

Okka

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2012, 09:02:28 PM »

I'm the only one doin' any moderation here these days.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2012, 09:10:41 PM »

so the euros controlls ur career then? i mean ,,if they choose to promote u or not on dubcc?
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 09:14:43 PM by Super Saiyan Mike Madsen »

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2012, 09:11:25 PM »
Wait, so Snoop wasn't joking around?