Author Topic: Xzibit ft. King-T & Tha Alkaholiks - Louis XIII (Prod. Dr. Dre) Studio/CDQ!  (Read 2950 times)

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Nice track...

Not too keen on the plodding drums,
but the few bass notes and the higher stuff is kinda bouncy and funky, which
Dre been missing for a while

Paul

Am I missing something ? Same looped shit that he has been dropping since 07.

I agree
funkyfreshintheflesh

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
Thought it would have a more epic feel.

I got the exact same feelin like when Game dropped Reunion produced by 1500 or Nothin.
The recording session sounded BIG.
This is still dope though  8)

Matty

definitely not a high budget beat, basic loop and sounds pretty old actually. probably bishop era. but...dat west coast bounce and works really well with the vocals 8)

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
Decent song.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

definitely not a high budget beat, basic loop and sounds pretty old actually. probably bishop era. but...dat west coast bounce and works really well with the vocals 8)

True.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Will_B

dopeness 8) 8) 8)

best dre beat in ages, dope posse cut. perfect track 8)

http://www.mediafire.com/?v9wc2nfsjj57ffm

Sounds nice thanks.

Seems like it'll blend straight to the next track. Im hoping the album will be sequenced well. :)

OG Snoopaveli

good track

The Predator

Another song that sounds like the zillionth time Dre got bored half-way into making it.

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton...
dopeness 8) 8) 8)

best dre beat in ages, dope posse cut. perfect track 8)

http://www.mediafire.com/?v9wc2nfsjj57ffm

Sounds nice thanks.

Seems like it'll blend straight to the next track. Im hoping the album will be sequenced well. :)

Where it's placed in album sequence and how it comes in! Will blow your chest out and lose your breath at same time!
I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton, Dr.Dre said X Man you're onto somethig...

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
Would have preferred to have that base throughout rather than sporadically pop up right before the keyboard melody.  Other than that, well produced.  Not having a hook and three verses built around it -- hence the track's short running time -- makes the song seem slight and unstructured, as if it were a mixtape track.  Yeah, I agree it sounds as if Dre lost his creative energy halfway through.  But all the vocalists come correct and sound nice.  Of course the engineering is impeccable, as always with a Dre track.

A good track, but there are flaws.  Nevertheless -->  8)
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 07:08:48 AM by Detox Is A Myth!!! »
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

+1

instrumental loop done... cant upload at the moment

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Would have preferred to have that bass throughout rather than sporadically pop up right before the keyboard melody.  Other than that, well produced.  Not having a hook and three verses built around it -- hence the track's short running time -- makes the song seem slight and unstructured, as if it were a mixtape track.  Yeah, I agree it sounds as if Dre lost his creative energy halfway through.  But all the vocalists come correct and sound nice.  Of course the engineering is impeccable, as always with a Dre track.

this.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

DblPen

• Muthafuckin' OG
its doesnt seem like dre has much inspiration or motivation when he raps or make beats, its like he's forced to put out all of this stuff

any way, love the track, beat could be better tho

BakinSodaFree

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nathaniel Dwayne Hale - The greatest singer ever.
Would have preferred to have that bass throughout rather than sporadically pop up right before the keyboard melody.  Other than that, well produced.  Not having a hook and three verses built around it -- hence the track's short running time -- makes the song seem slight and unstructured, as if it were a mixtape track.  Yeah, I agree it sounds as if Dre lost his creative energy halfway through.  But all the vocalists come correct and sound nice.  Of course the engineering is impeccable, as always with a Dre track.

this.
Under the society, still only god`s above me

R.I.P Nate Dogg.
You will forever be missed, but never forgotten.