Author Topic: Xzibit ft. King-T & Tha Alkaholiks - Louis XIII (Prod. Dr. Dre) Studio/CDQ!  (Read 2952 times)

DblPen

• Muthafuckin' OG
just found this on twitter

XZIBIT ‏@xzibit
I'm glad you guys like the UNOFFICIAL leak of #LouieXIII from #Napalm, but it's NOT the album version. Somebody fucked up. Oh well. #Enjoy.

different/improved beat confirmed? sounds like a win-win 8)

the version playing in the live video did sound the same though. was hard to make out.

probably just mixed and mastered better

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P

XZIBIT ‏@xzibit
I'm glad you guys like the UNOFFICIAL leak of #LouieXIII from #Napalm, but it's NOT the album version. Somebody fucked up. Oh well. #Enjoy.

the version playing in the live video did sound the same though. was hard to make out.

yup. there is nothin to look forward to with that tweet.

Soooo many times when a single leaks the artists state that it is unfinished/different than album and surprise surprise when the single officially drops or we get to hear it on the album it sounds EXACTLY the same as the leak.

smh

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton...

XZIBIT ‏@xzibit

Soooo many times when a single leaks the artists state that it is unfinished/different than album and surprise surprise when the single officially drops or we get to hear it on the album it sounds EXACTLY the same as the leak.

smh

That's not the case with "Louis XIII". I had the chance to listen final version of it. This one didnt got the final mix so it sounds like this. You gon' be suprised when you hear the official track.
I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton, Dr.Dre said X Man you're onto somethig...

doggfather

dope track, but a bit short IMO, hope the final version will be longer.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P

XZIBIT ‏@xzibit

smh

That's not the case with "Louis XIII". I had the chance to listen final version of it. This one didnt got the final mix so it sounds like this. You gon' be suprised when you hear the official track.

and you are?

WalterOhDim

• 'G'
This doesn't sound finished at all.  It sound like a skeleton beat for writing.... Was it just me or did you notice how erratically the drum beat starts.  Its off... sounds like an intro was shaved off or not there.  This isn't finished....

Matty

This doesn't sound finished at all.  It sound like a skeleton beat for writing.... Was it just me or did you notice how erratically the drum beat starts.  Its off... sounds like an intro was shaved off or not there.  This isn't finished....

yeah the start/end is missing, it was from a youtube video. look forward to hearing a final/full version. still very dope as it is 8)

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
Beat is weak. But I haven't had a drink for a day or two.

Now if we can get a Golden State Warriors LP, produced by Muggs, Alchemist, Fredwreck, E-Swift and maybe now not Dre.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

DblPen

• Muthafuckin' OG

XZIBIT ‏@xzibit

smh

is the beat any diffirent? and can a human with not dre-like ears hear it?

FUCK-YOU-BItch

dre is sampling himself.....

Matty

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton...

XZIBIT ‏@xzibit

smh

and you are?

Not the one you're thinking I am... :)

By the way : http://www.xzibitcentral.com/2012/news/xzibit-announces-leaked-track-xzibit-ft-king-t-tha-alkaholiks-louis-xiii-prod-by-dr-dre-is-not-the-final-album-version/ Enjoy.
I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton, Dr.Dre said X Man you're onto somethig...

doggfather

thx
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Matty

looking around i can't believe every big blog site out there has taken the audio from this thread. it's everywhere and the mp3 is just my recording from the youtube clip :laugh:

Will_B

looking around i can't believe every big blog site out there has taken the audio from this thread. it's everywhere and the mp3 is just my recording from the youtube clip :laugh:

Lol fame at last

Matty ---> :banana_trippin: