Author Topic: Xzibit ft. King-T & Tha Alkaholiks - Louis XIII (Prod. Dr. Dre) Studio/CDQ!  (Read 2951 times)

Sccit

if dre releases a full album of these kinda beats/songs, it'd be classic.

make yourself a compilation of dre tracks from past 8 years and this is what you will get.

not true...i wasnt feelin "mr prescription", "chillin", "i need a doctor" or any of those other experimentalesque tracks. this has a classic dre sound that bumps in the system. sounds like hes not trying 2 hard, and thats when it comes out best.

dameons

We need an album full of tracks like THIS  and Dre would have THE  album we all want.

DblPen

• Muthafuckin' OG

make yourself a compilation of dre tracks from past 8 years and this is what you will get.

not true...i wasnt feelin "mr prescription", "chillin", "i need a doctor" or any of those other experimentalesque tracks. this has a classic dre sound that bumps in the system. sounds like hes not trying 2 hard, and thats when it comes out best.

they were produced by dj khalil, swizz and alex da kid, not dre

Sccit

i disagree

Will_B

i disagree

I Need a Doctor was a byproduct of UK producer 'Alex Da Kid' woking with Eminem on Love The Way You Lie.

Dunno bout the other two

Sccit

i disagree

I Need a Doctor was a byproduct of UK producer 'Alex Da Kid' woking with Eminem on Love The Way You Lie.

Dunno bout the other two

yea, "I Need a Doctor" aint a Dre production........but most the recent beats that have been "produced" by other producers are actually Dre productions. theres no way u can tell me "Kush" isnt a Dre beat. in 1992, that song woulda said "Produced by Dr. Dre"...in 2002, it woulda said "Produced by Dre Co-Produced by DJ Khalil"...in 2012, it's "Produced by DJ Khalil Mixed by Dr. Dre"....but best believe, it's a Dre production. Still.

DblPen

• Muthafuckin' OG

i disagree

Dunno bout the other two

yea, "I Need a Doctor" aint a Dre production........but most the recent beats that have been "produced" by other producers are actually Dre productions. theres no way u can tell me "Kush" isnt a Dre beat. in 1992, that song woulda said "Produced by Dr. Dre"...in 2002, it woulda said "Produced by Dre Co-Produced by DJ Khalil"...in 2012, it's "Produced by DJ Khalil Mixed by Dr. Dre"....but best believe, it's a Dre production. Still.
well, beat was made for a fact by khalil, then dre slowed it down, did his usual stuff and mixed it, and tracks, hell yeah he produced them all, but not made the beats

Sccit

i disagree

Dunno bout the other two

well, beat was made for a fact by khalil, then dre slowed it down, did his usual stuff and mixed it, and tracks, hell yeah he produced them all, but not made the beats

thats what a producer does....thats the way dre produced 90% of his shit.

khalil said it himself...before dre got his hands on that, it sounded like a completely different beat.

Will_B

i disagree

Dunno bout the other two

Totally valid what you're saying but remember Dre gave half his credit to Mel-man coz they both had control over the sessions on Chronic 2k1. I'm hoping if Detox ever drops Dre will get full credit because he made the beat with his team, not bought other peoples beats and tweaked them

jeromechickenbone

Dope song. My expectations for dre have become very low so this was a nice surprise. His best beat since outta control remix.

MR X To Tha Z

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • im high out my mind and i know im the shit
looking around i can't believe every big blog site out there has taken the audio from this thread. it's everywhere and the mp3 is just my recording from the youtube clip :laugh:
I posted it on twitter and on Kanyetothe.com

dnjp4life

Great song and I bet it will fit in nicely on the album when all is said and done.