Author Topic: Flair at Raw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Official  (Read 170 times)

SugeFight

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Flair at Raw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Official
« on: November 19, 2001, 10:32:37 AM »
Sources have confirmed that Ric Flair is backstage at Raw in Charlotte, NC. No word on what, if anything, it means, but the Nature Boy is backstage.

-1wrestling.com
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Ro J. Simpson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Riddim Killa!
Re: Flair at Raw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Offici
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2001, 10:52:12 AM »
no1 cares
2i love you dont ever fucking question that, that's why we'll probably never get along, if i was better at finding the right words to say i wouldnt need to write these mothafuckin songs" / Atmosphere -'Dont ever fucking question that'

It's too much weight to be juggling
who do you picture when you think about struggling
Kids in the bed, no food stomach bubbilin
or Niggas in the E-class heavy drug smugglin / Xzibit - At the speed of life

SugeFight

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2001, 11:15:44 AM »
no1 cares >>

Well -either way youre still a queer.

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2001, 11:30:00 AM »
Isn't he still collecting money from his Time Warner contract? If thats the case then he won't be on camera.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2001, 03:06:46 PM »

Isn't he still collecting money from his Time Warner contract? If thats the case then he won't be on camera.

unless tha wwf brought out his contract 2day,  i believe it cost $800,000 to buy out his contract

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2001, 04:08:39 PM »
It would kick ass if he takes Mick's spot as commissioner although I know thats probably not gonna happen.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2001, 04:29:54 PM »

It would kick ass if he takes Mick's spot as commissioner although I know thats probably not gonna happen.

nah i wanna see HBK back as commish,  it wont happen though :'(,  stupid wwf,  if they want ratings,  jus bring him back

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2001, 08:29:14 PM »
is it just me or did rick flair look and sound a littl drunk??

and what is the REAL reason Mick quit?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2001, 08:51:13 PM »
I know. When he was walking down the ramp I thought he was gonna fall over or somethin'.

And the reason Mick quit is the reason he gave on Raw, he is not satisfied with the direction and overall product of the WWF and he wants no part of it right now.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

SugeFight

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2001, 04:23:04 AM »

I know. When he was walking down the ramp I thought he was gonna fall over or somethin'.

And the reason Mick quit is the reason he gave on Raw, he is not satisfied with the direction and overall product of the WWF and he wants no part of it right now.

Though, strangely enough, Vince and Mick are on better terms now than theyve been in the last couple of years by all accounts.

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2001, 08:29:26 AM »
Alright, We Got There About 3:45, And Ric And McMahon Came Out, And We Drove Them In A Black Limo To The Private Airport.  They Went Inside, And Took Some Pictures Of Vince And Ric Getting On A Private Jet.  Then They Took Some Video of Them Getting Off A Private Jet, Then Some Video Of The Jet Taxing Down The Runway A Little Bit.  They Conducted An Interview Inside The Jet, And then We Drove Them Back To Raw.  

Flair Probably Was Drunk, He Is Alot, LOL.  He'll Call Up Sometimes Drunk Off His Ass, Wanting A Limo.  Him And Hogan Used To Give Promos Drunk In WCW For Years...

SugeFight

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2001, 09:40:45 AM »

nah i wanna see HBK back as commish,  it wont happen though :'(,  stupid wwf,  if they want ratings,  jus bring him back

Actually if you know anything about wresting, HBK's championship reign was during the WWF's lowest ratings EVER.  Im not tryiing to be a jerk, but Im just getting your facts right.

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2001, 01:15:54 PM »

Actually if you know anything about wresting, HBK's championship reign was during the WWF's lowest ratings EVER.  Im not tryiing to be a jerk, but Im just getting your facts right.

lets look at tha situation HBK was trust into when he became champion,  2 months after he won it,  hall an nash left wwf.  Bret Hart was takin time off,  Undertaker was injured many times durin this time period,  austin was not big yet,  an tha rock was not around yet.   HBK was really tha only big name main eventer,  they had tha bulldog an vader,  no1 wanted to see them as champion,  there was big sid visious of phyco sid or sid justice what ever tha fuck his name is,  he sucked,  hell even HBK could barely carry him to a good match,  you ask majority of old school WWF fans they say he is pretty much tha main reason why tha WWF stayed in business durin this time period.  Lets look at what was goin on in WCW at tha time.  One of tha biggest angles in wrestling history had just started,  NWO,  hulk hogan turned heel,  ofcource tha wwf is goin lose fans.  Also at that time tha wwf had a lack of a mid card too.  You can also look at it this way though,  tha wwf's ratings were at it's highest when HBK was commisioner.  Also do you remember when everyone thought HBK was in san antonio,  in actuallity he was one of tha cops in desguise,  that was tha highest rated monday night wrestling program for a long time untill months later.  HBK= ratings,  unless tha WWF uses it in some bull shit way an fucks it up kinda like they did wit tha alliance angle,  hopefully they dont fuck it up wit havin flair there.

SugeFight

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2001, 01:55:09 PM »

lets look at tha situation HBK was trust into when he became champion,  2 months after he won it,  hall an nash left wwf.  Bret Hart was takin time off,  Undertaker was injured many times durin this time period,  austin was not big yet,  an tha rock was not around yet.   HBK was really tha only big name main eventer,  they had tha bulldog an vader,  no1 wanted to see them as champion,  there was big sid visious of phyco sid or sid justice what ever tha fuck his name is,  he sucked,  hell even HBK could barely carry him to a good match,  you ask majority of old school WWF fans they say he is pretty much tha main reason why tha WWF stayed in business durin this time period.  Lets look at what was goin on in WCW at tha time.  One of tha biggest angles in wrestling history had just started,  NWO,  hulk hogan turned heel,  ofcource tha wwf is goin lose fans.  Also at that time tha wwf had a lack of a mid card too.  You can also look at it this way though,  tha wwf's ratings were at it's highest when HBK was commisioner.  Also do you remember when everyone thought HBK was in san antonio,  in actuallity he was one of tha cops in desguise,  that was tha highest rated monday night wrestling program for a long time untill months later.  HBK= ratings,  unless tha WWF uses it in some bull shit way an fucks it up kinda like they did wit tha alliance angle,  hopefully they dont fuck it up wit havin flair there.

Im  a huge HBK fan...and Im not saying that hes a flop or anything-but to just say "HBK equals ratings" isnt a fair or realistic statement.  Dont get me wrong-I want HBK back-but you're living in a fantasy world in terms of HBKs  popularity and drawing power.