Author Topic: Cham's voice sounds gay  (Read 1594 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Cham's voice sounds gay
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2012, 11:24:00 PM »
^then they're pussies....if ur really that sensitive, then u werent built for the show in the first place. mufuckaz wanna dish out hate all damn day, but cant handle it when it's thrown right back at 'em? smh

so you go out of your way to invite guests

then they star on the show and then they get made fun of?

#BS

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2012, 11:35:33 PM »
^then they're pussies....if ur really that sensitive, then u werent built for the show in the first place. mufuckaz wanna dish out hate all damn day, but cant handle it when it's thrown right back at 'em? smh

#BS

lol...cham is an avid hater of the show. his whole M.O is talkin shit...if he gets offended by this, then he wasnt built for it. we aint gunna cut him no slack just cuz he sounded all nervous when he called in.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2012, 11:39:02 PM »

#BS

lol...cham is an avid hater of the show. his whole M.O is talkin shit...if he gets offended by this, then he wasnt built for it. we aint gunna cut him no slack just cuz he sounded all nervous when he called in.

you realize Brian is a horrible host, right?  i haven't been on the radio regularly since 2009 and i could put together a weekly piece of shit like that if i wanted to..  the problem is i don't care about hearing about swamp creatures or his weird religious beliefs...too bad for the rest of society huh?

Remedy360

« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2012, 11:42:37 PM »
The guy was nice enough to call in to your show and you're going to take shots at him? Not a good look.

This is TheWarZone, son...if u get fired on, fire back. the fuck outta here with the charmin shit.

LOL, I don't give a shit how you guys wanna run your show, I just think dissing people that actually call in isn't the best thing to do.

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2012, 11:44:34 PM »

#BS

you realize Brian is a horrible host, right?  i haven't been on the radio regularly since 2009 and i could put together a weekly piece of shit like that if i wanted to..  the problem is i don't care about hearing about swamp creatures or his weird religious beliefs...too bad for the rest of society huh?

if u dont like infinite's views, fine, thats up 2 u....but infinite's does the tuesday show, and he only just started a couple weeks ago. either way, ur always welcome to call in and dispute his points. tuesday aint really a show for trollin, but if u wanna chop it up in a civil manner, then u can call in and voice ur opinion. u wont be cut off, as long as u have something of substance 2 say. other than that, the every sunday show is an all out warzone, and u can call in and say whatever u want, however u want.

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2012, 11:45:27 PM »
The guy was nice enough to call in to your show and you're going to take shots at him? Not a good look.

This is TheWarZone, son...if u get fired on, fire back. the fuck outta here with the charmin shit.

LOL, I don't give a shit how you guys wanna run your show, I just think dissing people that actually call in isn't the best thing to do.

lol like cham is just some regular dude who called the show....he's been dissin the show and talkin shit about every1 involved in the show since day 1. u expect him 2 get nothin but love now? lmao.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2012, 11:57:24 PM »
i want to call in Tuesday but if i cant troll Brian i won't :(

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2012, 12:43:51 AM »
i want to call in Tuesday but if i cant troll Brian i won't :(

u can do whatever u want..u may just not get the result u were hopin for.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2012, 12:45:23 AM »
So I mean, if anyone has learned anything from this it's that NIK is ass hurt I'm not a fan of his radio show or music & has to resort to "You sound gay" when his feelings get hurt.

"You talk shit, you ain't getting love back"; you sound like an angry teenage girl whose made I think you're a slut. Your host asked me a question & I replied to it. Like I said, I got a deeper voice than all you dudes & I don't need a voice modification device, jewbot. Gotta get up on some new diss material, child.

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2012, 12:47:32 AM »
So I mean, if anyone has learned anything from this it's that NIK is ass hurt I'm not a fan of his radio show or music & has to resort to "You sound gay" when his feelings get hurt.

"You talk shit, you ain't getting love back"; you sound like an angry teenage girl whose made I think you're a slut. Your host asked me a question & I replied to it. Like I said, I got a deeper voice than all you dudes & I don't need a voice modification device, jewbot. Gotta get up on some new diss material, child.

i didnt make this thread and the radio show aint mine...but i do agree with op

lmao@"i got a deeper voice than all u dudes"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2012, 12:57:58 AM »
You're mad. End of story.

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2012, 12:58:56 AM »
lmao

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2012, 07:14:23 AM »
the true motive for this thread i believe is where at da sauce the cham alias made a "unomic has aids thread"

MOs not fully aware of this past weeks tomfoolery.

Will_B

« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2012, 09:09:24 AM »
the true motive for this thread i believe is where at da sauce the cham alias made a "unomic has aids thread"

MOs not fully aware of this past weeks tomfoolery.

LOL Peteys got his fingers burnt again with another Alias Fail™

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2012, 09:49:28 AM »
damn this shit is like soap operas to will....no ones even talking about this shit over there. its a non event, then you come over here and its like a da sauce fan page hahaha, I love it.

will you and cham blow our shit up and you pump my rep up to be so damn hard you actually make ppl flock over there to see wtf your talking about, do you realize that?
You use words to describe me and da sauce (u mean da site?) like power, goons, rape, pillage and other real dramatic verbage that sounds mad intimidating and hardcore at the same time.

who wouldnt want to be a part of such an epic movement?  ;)