Author Topic: your favorite soundtrack?  (Read 537 times)

Will_B

Re: your favorite soundtrack?
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2012, 02:07:03 PM »

8) only thing i lked about that "movie". the music, had an amazing track by Jay

remembr this?

That passes for an "amazing" track.  That was some boring shit.  Fuck Jay-Z.  

listen to it again

you're definitely a rpg-gamer, bouli  8)

when it comes to the older additions in the ff-series, id rather hear em in "symphonic suites", cuz its pointless to listen to old NES-audio imo.

never heard the Choerno Trigger ost (except when i played the actual game), but i  enjoyed the Chrono Cross set when i was a teenager

fascinating how interested u are in what i listen to all the time

Says the guy, who just made a thread about what you listen to all the time

Beyond stupid...you do know the forum is public, right? :o

the fact taht u take notes to what i (an anonymous person) listen to and rememebr everything goes to show how much your life revolves around this forum, Asperger-boy.

seek help

Awkward........................

indeed
"Mike, do u listen to videogame-music and Fioana Apple. why haven't u told me  :o?"

smh disturbed sociopath

Fioana Apple?? Damn I just googled that. :puke:

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2012, 02:09:12 PM »
hey Will,seriously now -
were your face blue when u came out your mothers womb?
im askin, cuz i think u lost oxygen and had a minor braindamage when u were a baby.

bouli77

« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2012, 02:17:20 PM »
you're definitely a rpg-gamer, bouli  8)

when it comes to the older additions in the ff-series, id rather hear em in "symphonic suites", cuz its pointless to listen to old NES-audio imo.

yeah the symphonic suites are better for sure. but listening to the songs in their original midi format for sheer nostalgic value is priceless. not to mention that some sound actually pretty fucking good in midi (sf2's tracks for example). but of course it doesn't compare to the rearranged symphonic versions.

Will_B

« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2012, 02:22:53 PM »
hey Will,seriously now -
im askin, cuz i think u lost oxygen and had a minor braindamage when u were a baby.

Not like u no...but when u were born, u were so ugly they also slapped the mother

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2012, 02:26:33 PM »
hey Will,seriously now -

Not like u no...but when u were born, u were also so ugly they slapped the mother

we all know that u suffer from Asperger Syndrome, why can't you just admit it, Will?