Author Topic: Iam sure we can all relate to this  (Read 381 times)

KrazySumwhat

Iam sure we can all relate to this
« on: August 27, 2012, 03:46:06 AM »

man i been fucked over by people i've helped. Oh boy have i done some massive favours for people, helped them, put my trust in them and been royally fucked. And i have done some things myself that i suffer guilt for.
 Reading this is good advice and makes me feel better.
 I've wanted to kill people and i've hated myself but lifes too short for that.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: Iam sure we can all relate to this
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2012, 04:15:08 AM »
lmao, Will looks at that poster everyday

Will_B

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2012, 04:20:11 AM »
lmao, Will looks at that poster everyday

LOL another dedication to me.

I only rip on u coz, you're that cunt who tried to ban me coz I wouldn't send u a couple mp3...or buy u shit on my Visa.

Otherwise u'd just be some anonymous loser on the net
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 04:24:06 AM by Do Buy Albums »

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2012, 04:22:49 AM »
^lmao, and there he goes again..  

"dear diary"
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 04:24:47 AM by Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation) »

Will_B

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2012, 04:27:26 AM »
^lmao, and there he goes again.. 

I heard from enough other people u spam inboxes demanding music people buy.

Changing yourself into a cartoon alias might attract people like Krazy, but everyone knows you're still mad mike. :nahnah:

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2012, 04:47:50 AM »
 Back on topic, it sux being kind and generous and trusting. having a conscience. they are all weaknesses. Helping people. feeling guilt but why feel guilt when every other mother fucker fucking people over, and not caring and would do it again?
 Plus we all make mistakes. Accidents happen. Not sure karma really exists though.
 *reads it again* ahh thats better....lol
 Dam i feel better but worse at the same time when i dont drink lol.
 Its so true though you cant stew on things and breed hatred and you cant change the past so why regret things you have done? both good and bad.
 "time is too expensive" -Del.

Will_B

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2012, 05:18:23 AM »
Back on topic, it sux being kind and generous and trusting. having a conscience. they are all weaknesses. Helping people. feeling guilt but why feel guilt when every other mother fucker fucking people over, and not caring and would do it again?
 Plus we all make mistakes. Accidents happen. Not sure karma really exists though.
 Its so true though you cant stew on things and breed hatred and you cant change the past so why regret things you have done? both good and bad.

Stop being emo and living in your own bubble of self pity. Theres a difference between the 'generous kindly guy' who gets fucked over...and the awkward dork that people show no respect to whether he's nice or not.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2012, 05:44:13 AM »
 LMAO i go from saying that life is good to being an emo ha.
 Dork? will i do wear glasses these days i suppose. I was certainly not a dork growing up. Might have become one i guess i mean i like computers and star trek.
 You gotta admit, everyone suffers from guilt and regrets and most feel hatred for at least someone. So thats why i liked this pic and thought i would share.
 I know ppl alot worse than me that spend all day plotting revenge and crazy shit and ppl that feel alot more sorry for them selves than me.
 I just dont like being 30. ^________^;
 I've excepted that some people are just plain scum and that some people will go through life relying on others. Thats not me though so fuck everyone. But then again some peopel just fuck up and become desperate so of course they do what they gotta do and put themselves first.
 For me the post was more about shit i feel guilt and regret for.
 But yeah you cant dwell on it. Its supposed to be a positive thread not a negative one. maybe iam bi polar i mean i bounce up n down like a fucking hip hop heads head. Or a fucken kangaroo. Or a slut getting fucked cow girl. Or an alcoholics beverage.  Or a ok so you get it.

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2012, 03:43:20 PM »
LMAO i go from saying that life is good to being an emo ha.
 Dork? will i do wear glasses these days i suppose. I was certainly not a dork growing up. Might have become one i guess i mean i like computers and star trek.
 You gotta admit, everyone suffers from guilt and regrets and most feel hatred for at least someone. So thats why i liked this pic and thought i would share.
 I know ppl alot worse than me that spend all day plotting revenge and crazy shit and ppl that feel alot more sorry for them selves than me.
 I just dont like being 30. ^________^;
 I've excepted that some people are just plain scum and that some people will go through life relying on others. Thats not me though so fuck everyone. But then again some peopel just fuck up and become desperate so of course they do what they gotta do and put themselves first.
 For me the post was more about shit i feel guilt and regret for.
 But yeah you cant dwell on it. Its supposed to be a positive thread not a negative one. maybe iam bi polar i mean i bounce up n down like a fucking hip hop heads head. Or a fucken kangaroo. Or a slut getting fucked cow girl. Or an alcoholics beverage.  Or a ok so you get it.

lol, don't even bother wit a longass reply.
the Asperger-boy had plenty  of outbursts in threads everywhere these last few days.  hes in "attack-mode", might've lost another inch on his receding hairline or something

Stop being emo and living in your own bubble of self pity. Theres a difference between the 'generous kindly guy' who gets fucked over...and the awkward dork that people show no respect to whether he's nice or not.

Will is speaking from his own experience  ;)
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 07:55:23 PM by Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation) »

Will_B

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2012, 11:12:27 PM »
Says the cartoon duck^^

King Of The Greater Los Angeles Area

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2012, 11:17:01 PM »
that first asian girl in your sig looks bad ass

the second one with the sushi i dont like

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2012, 11:25:43 PM »
that first asian girl in your sig looks bad ass

the second one with the sushi i dont like
Ey, i love the cheeky facial expression. Glad someone appreciates it rather than cry about everything.
 Second one, well i like sushi. And shes just a cutie.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2012, 12:14:07 AM »