Author Topic: Snoop Dogg Believes Rap Is Ready For Homosexuality  (Read 2074 times)

rayallen0

Re: Snoop Dogg Believes Rap Is Ready For Homosexuality
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2012, 10:26:33 AM »
Good. Just live happily, what makes someone else happy shouldnt effect your life.

annunaki

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2012, 10:32:16 AM »
Good. Just live happily, what makes someone else happy shouldnt effect your life.
Rasta's are totally against homosexuality this is blashpemous in terms of the moral spiritual fabric of that religion the act is punishable with death

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2012, 10:37:58 AM »
if snoop woulda made that statement in '94 his career woulda been over.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

annunaki

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2012, 10:40:13 AM »

So why now? Maybe making the statement now his career will improve?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2012, 10:49:24 AM »

So why now? Maybe making the statement now his career will improve?
the same reason these boys think it's cool to wear women's attire. LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

rayallen0

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2012, 11:03:53 AM »
Rasta's are totally against homosexuality this is blashpemous in terms of the moral spiritual fabric of that religion the act is punishable with death
That differs mansion to mansion. Not to mention mostmpeople usenthe bible to hate on here and the bible big ups slavery.

annunaki

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2012, 11:20:38 AM »
That differs mansion to mansion. Not to mention mostmpeople usenthe bible to hate on here and the bible big ups slavery.
Homosexuality goes against the laws of the universe negative on negative positive on positive don't compliment each other as forces in terms of universal balance and creation. The bible breaks down the science in timothy furthermore you cannot find a history of homosexuality in ancient times only when the caucasians were allowed to come out of the caves of the caucus mountain's this homo sexuakl wave is a product of draconian population control.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 11:26:38 AM by shaka zulu »

Westcoast Pig

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2012, 11:22:23 AM »
thats a faggot thing to say

Jimmy H.

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2012, 11:26:14 AM »

I don't think he would argue with that. The point is it isn't 1994 anymore. Most of the kids who were born in '94 are going off to college in the fall. Times change and that's just the reality of it all. It has nothing to do with Illuminati, communism, or any other crazy shit.

King Of The Greater Los Angeles Area

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2012, 11:33:48 AM »
sounds like snoop is ready for homosexuality

annunaki

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2012, 11:35:10 AM »

I don't think he would argue with that. The point is it isn't 1994 anymore. Most of the kids who were born in '94 are going off to college in the fall. Times change and that's just the reality of it all. It has nothing to do with Illuminati, communism, or any other crazy shit.
This is agenda driven you can argue illuminati conspiracy etc saying that it has nothing to do with that but the bottomline this is manufactured by the media and what they want to bombard on the masses at a particular time. Gangster rap period was design to get nagas high and complacent after the la riots and social upheaval nation wide and concentrated around the agenda of mass incarceration. This Gay movement socially and politically is a tool used right now to sterilize the people without drug induce pharmacy an agenda to implement something unnatural for the purpose of eliminating the be fruitful and multiple command. 3/4 of the population has to be eliminated from the planet in the next 10 years this is an agenda
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 11:36:58 AM by shaka zulu »

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2012, 11:36:48 AM »
Great Snoop, Wondering whos gonna release the first single talking about how he met a dude in the club, danced with his hairy ass and took him home and banged that nig*a all night, all night long, later left him in the morning alone cause theres a million dudes out there waiting for his magic stick etc... ;D

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2012, 11:38:25 AM »

it just goes to show how much people let people get away wit. when i was growin' up that shit didn't fly. nowadays that shit is cool it's a shame.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2012, 11:40:38 AM »
isn't malik from illegal gay ? if so snoop says hip hop is ready for gay hip hop why don't he put malik back on or collab wit him then ?