Author Topic: Snoop Dogg Believes Rap Is Ready For Homosexuality  (Read 2036 times)

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
Re: Snoop Dogg Believes Rap Is Ready For Homosexuality
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2012, 11:42:12 AM »
It's cool and trendy now to be gay  ... Rap gay bands , I wouldn't be surprised if that's the new trend in the mainstream after sampling eurodance is played out

annunaki

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2012, 11:44:40 AM »
It's cool and trendy now to be gay  ... Rap gay bands , I wouldn't be surprised if that's the new trend in the mainstream after sampling eurodance is played out

So what are your views would you try the trends?

Jimmy H.

« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2012, 12:00:47 PM »
If anything, it's an agenda to get people to buy more Madonna and Lady Gaga CD's. Seriously, though it's just the same old song and dance. Twenty years ago, it was white girls bring home black guys and everybody was worried about how this interracial mixing was going to destroy racial make-up of the world and so on and so forth. People are going to be people. And next to nothing is actually changing here. Gay people didn't all of sudden start loving the cock because it was socially cool to do so. The same people who were doing in the 90's are doing it now. It's just now, they aren't hiding it as much and really, who gives a shit?

Gangster rap period was design to get nagas high and complacent after the la riots and social upheaval nation wide and concentrated around the agenda of mass incarceration.

I thought it was designed to get white high school kids to wear their baseball caps backwards and buy sagging jeans.

3/4 of the population has to be eliminated from the planet in the next 10 years this is an agenda

An agenda by who? Snoop Doggy Dogg? And while we're at it. Okay, there's this master plan to keep the human race from populating for whatever purposes. Given the advancements in fertility drugs, I'd kind of call this one a "losing battle". Hell, I can probably name at least twenty couples I know who wouldn't have been physically able to have children in the 90's but because of the advancement of medical science, they are having twins and triplets and all that business. Let's just call it like it is. Some people find homosexuality repulsive and whatever, that's cool. I'm not particularly down with dudes dressing like chicks and all but nothing I say is going to stop people from living their lives. It ain't killing nobody.

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2012, 12:09:17 PM »
WTF??? i wanna see a video, if this is true then im gonna burn these 2 Snoop Deathrow Albums down and delete his music on my pc.

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2012, 12:15:21 PM »
Great Snoop, Wondering whos gonna release the first single talking about how he met a dude in the club, danced with his hairy ass and took him home and banged that nig*a all night, all night long, later left him in the morning alone cause theres a million dudes out there waiting for his magic stick etc... ;D

Dude your a Muslim, so why are you talking like that? i know your joking around, however this picture which you talking about, that i quoted needs to stop in your head.

annunaki

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2012, 12:17:07 PM »
If anything, it's an agenda to get people to buy more Madonna and Lady Gaga CD's. Seriously, though it's just the same old song and dance. Twenty years ago, it was white girls bring home black guys and everybody was worried about how this interracial mixing was going to destroy racial make-up of the world and so on and so forth. People are going to be people. And next to nothing is actually changing here. Gay people didn't all of sudden start loving the cock because it was socially cool to do so. The same people who were doing in the 90's are doing it now. It's just now, they aren't hiding it as much and really, who gives a shit?

Gangster rap period was design to get nagas high and complacent after the la riots and social upheaval nation wide and concentrated around the agenda of mass incarceration.

I thought it was designed to get white high school kids to wear their baseball caps backwards and buy sagging jeans.

3/4 of the population has to be eliminated from the planet in the next 10 years this is an agenda

An agenda by who? Snoop Doggy Dogg? And while we're at it. Okay, there's this master plan to keep the human race from populating for whatever purposes. Given the advancements in fertility drugs, I'd kind of call this one a "losing battle". Hell, I can probably name at least twenty couples I know who wouldn't have been physically able to have children in the 90's but because of the advancement of medical science, they are having twins and triplets and all that business. Let's just call it like it is. Some people find homosexuality repulsive and whatever, that's cool. I'm not particularly down with dudes dressing like chicks and all but nothing I say is going to stop people from living their lives. It ain't killing nobody.

Not agenda by snoop dogg but an agenda by the draconian forces and their puppets who control 2 % of the world's wealth and resources. Now fertility drugs have never worked even the subtle things that they put inside the drugs to make you sterile and the reason being is that the DNA dark matter is constantly morphing against poisons and the new phenomenon's and you see this evidence in the world's population steadily growing since the introduction of the birth control tools be it plastic or drug induced the more they kill with wars and their population control mechanism the more the population world wide explodes. What you do is get people pyschologically confused about their genders get them to accept a concept of homosexuality by doing this you have the minds to where pro creation science is eliminated you foster a hate for the sexes the you can enforce a mandatory birth control where people agree with this reality without struggle because now you have them going against what nature naturally produces. MENTALLY we get them.

And as far as genetic drugs to manipulate the DNA wrong on that as well caucasion people still are on the short end of the stick when it comes to fertility drugs and procreation they still have trouble reproducing drugs and all.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2012, 12:17:47 PM »
Great Snoop, Wondering whos gonna release the first single talking about how he met a dude in the club, danced with his hairy ass and took him home and banged that nig*a all night, all night long, later left him in the morning alone cause theres a million dudes out there waiting for his magic stick etc... ;D
LMFAO
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2012, 12:26:44 PM »
it just goes to show how much people let people get away wit. when i was growin' up that shit didn't fly. nowadays that shit is cool it's a shame.
What exactly are people getting away with? It's not that it's the cool thing to be fucking gay. It's just that there's bigger things to be pissed off about than what two other grown people are doing in the privacy of their own home.

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2012, 12:37:05 PM »
if snoop woulda made that statement in '94 his career woulda been over.

I don't think he would argue with that. The point is it isn't 1994 anymore. Most of the kids who were born in '94 are going off to college in the fall. Times change and that's just the reality of it all. It has nothing to do with Illuminati, communism, or any other crazy shit.
This is agenda driven you can argue illuminati conspiracy etc saying that it has nothing to do with that but the bottomline this is manufactured by the media and what they want to bombard on the masses at a particular time. Gangster rap period was design to get nagas high and complacent after the la riots and social upheaval nation wide and concentrated around the agenda of mass incarceration. This Gay movement socially and politically is a tool used right now to sterilize the people without drug induce pharmacy an agenda to implement something unnatural for the purpose of eliminating the be fruitful and multiple command. 3/4 of the population has to be eliminated from the planet in the next 10 years this is an agenda

real spit

annunaki

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2012, 12:38:49 PM »
it just goes to show how much people let people get away wit. when i was growin' up that shit didn't fly. nowadays that shit is cool it's a shame.
What exactly are people getting away with? It's not that it's the cool thing to be fucking gay. It's just that there's bigger things to be pissed off about than what two other grown people are doing in the privacy of their own home.
That gay shit is an abomination going against the laws of the universe polarity and the laws of nature. Now judgement on the practice is negative for everyone must take the sty out of their eyes there is a balance governed by intent.

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2012, 12:40:24 PM »
It's not that it's the cool thing to be fucking gay.

it actually is becoming that way

annunaki

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2012, 12:41:02 PM »

for the weak minded

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2012, 12:43:23 PM »

for the weak minded

aka 90% of the world

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2012, 12:44:48 PM »

for the weak minded
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

annunaki

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2012, 12:47:06 PM »

for the weak minded

aka 90% of the world
90% of the world ain't gay there are almost 1 billion catholics who are not of any order who beg the differ also maybe 100 million muslims and christians who also fall in line. That 90% is pop culture.