Author Topic: Snoop Dogg Believes Rap Is Ready For Homosexuality  (Read 2073 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: Snoop Dogg Believes Rap Is Ready For Homosexuality
« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2012, 09:58:20 PM »
Good. Just live happily, what makes someone else happy shouldnt effect your life.
Rasta's are totally against homosexuality this is blashpemous in terms of the moral spiritual fabric of that religion the act is punishable with death
That differs mansion to mansion. Not to mention mostmpeople usenthe bible to hate on here and the bible big ups slavery.
Homosexuality goes against the laws of the universe negative on negative positive on positive don't compliment each other as forces in terms of universal balance and creation. The bible breaks down the science in timothy furthermore you cannot find a history of homosexuality in ancient times only when the caucasians were allowed to come out of the caves of the caucus mountain's this homo sexuakl wave is a product of draconian population control.

Mostly on point...

Some of the most powerful people in the world are Satanists.  What is the rule of Satan? Do the opposite of God.  If you are a Satanist, you must practice homosexuality because it is in direct contrast to God aka natural law. 

The entertainment industry is run by satanists and that's why there are so many homos in that industry. 

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2012, 10:10:48 PM »
It's cool and trendy now to be gay  ... Rap gay bands , I wouldn't be surprised if that's the new trend in the mainstream after sampling eurodance is played out

Exactly, and that is a purposeful agenda that has been decades in the making.

A great recent example - when Based God released that "I'm Gay" album.  I knew exactly what that was - another small step into accepting homosexuality as cool.  Then sure as hell, several months later, that other fudge packer from his group came out of the closet.  They put those guys out there initially as some random internet sensation, which is a complete lie.  Those guys were specifically manufactured and brought out to the mainstream to normalize being homo. They have all these dumb asses that worship these people now convinced that being gay is cool and open minded. 

Same type of deal with whatever that white chick's name was that came out of the bay at that time, and kept sayin "nigga" in her raps.  That sparked lots of racial tension at that time, which was purely the goal of her stardom.  Again, she was billed as this random internet sensation which is a total lie.  Her gimmick had been planned from day 1. 

They love stirring up the masses on some stupid racist shit so that we are fighting each other, while we are too stupid to see that they are the real problem.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2012, 10:21:28 PM »
it just goes to show how much people let people get away wit. when i was growin' up that shit didn't fly. nowadays that shit is cool it's a shame.
What exactly are people getting away with? It's not that it's the cool thing to be fucking gay. It's just that there's bigger things to be pissed off about than what two other grown people are doing in the privacy of their own home.

No one is pissed at them, we are saying that there is an agenda to normalize the behavior in mainstream society.  You admit that it has been escalating over the years...why?  Who is escalating it and who is promoting it? TV, Radio, movies, etc.  Not sure if you know, but EVERY form of mainstream media is owned by a very select few people at the very top, and these 5-6 people are in complete collusion and dictate an agenda.  People like Snoop or whoever are absolute pawns and aren't controlling anything.  They have no choice whether gay or not but to say they accept the lifestyle because they know that the most powerful people in the industry are homos. 

tha kid2012

« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2012, 11:28:08 PM »
i dont even feel like i belong in this generation on some real shit. like nas said on his new album, im a "trapped in the 90's nigga" so i still follow and live by the the rules of the old school. with that said, ill continue bumpin my pac, bone thugs and nas until i see the grave no matter how gay the whole world becomes. fuck em all

Jimmy H.

« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2012, 11:30:49 PM »
You think people naturally just so happen to get gayer over time?  I don't even watch tv, haven't had cable in over 3 years, however, on the off moment I am at someone's house watching some stupid ass television, they are shoving that homo shit down your throat (no homo) on every damn channel.  And now they have lots of mindless zombies that they have conditioned into homos.  

It appears that your pattern recognition ability is not very refined.
No, I think if you were gay in the 90's, you're probably still gay now. You can't condition someone's sexual preference. If the power of suggestion makes you want to suck another man's dick then guess what, you were gay long before that and you were just looking for an excuse to try it.

Some of the most powerful people in the world are Satanists.  What is the rule of Satan? Do the opposite of God.  If you are a Satanist, you must practice homosexuality because it is in direct contrast to God aka natural law. 

The entertainment industry is run by satanists and that's why there are so many homos in that industry. 
I also heard that every actress or female entertainer that is sold as "eye candy" was actually born a dude. When the Mayan calender ends on December 2012, the Satanists will reveal that all of the past Playboy playmates and Maxim cover girls are all guys and that by lusting towards them, we're actually all gay and this is planned to invoke a mass suicide in the name of Satan that will kill all except those handful of true believers who wisely unsubscribed their cable TV so that the devil can't brainwash them with his hate messages.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: August 27, 2012, 11:41:37 PM »
All you gotta do is look at what passes for entertainment today to see the societal shift.  Much of mainstream TV, radio, comedy, music, all that stuff represents the pussification, repression, selfishness, and stupidity that the powers that be promote and has taken hold of many people.  Think about political races going on today - its all about who can give you more shit.  Not about whats good or right.  You have to know theyre on some evil shit when they so blatently promote materialistic self centeredness over the real issues.  Look at our music - same thing, whos got cars, whos got jewlery, etc.  Keep people away from real issues, and keep the wool over their eyes, and they stay in power.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Jimmy H.

« Reply #51 on: August 28, 2012, 12:03:03 AM »
Are we really going to act like the promotion of materialism is some new concept that just popped up in the last decade or so? Am I really the only one who remembers the 80's here? See, you'll get no argument that corporations are greedy, money-hungry entities who use their power to crush the smaller guy. It's all this "everybody in government and Hollywood are all satantists who are using their power to brainwash us all into sucking each other's dicks" shit that is just silly as hell to me. Yes, the record companies have agendas. It would be foolish to think anyone in a position of power doesn't but I think if anything, their agendas are more closely attached to finacial and political power.

Couple questions for the Illuminati theorists though:

Is Illuminati supposed to be run by the U.S. government or is it some worldwide axis of evil thing?
If they are trying to "normalize" homsexuailty, why they pick such random entertainers to come out? Wouldn't Jay-Z or Eminem be a more powerful choice for the cause than say, Frank Ocean?

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: August 28, 2012, 01:00:46 AM »
Its not new, its just working better because of the ways our mediums are being manipulated now compared to the 80s or whenever
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

green-eyed bandit

• 'G'
« Reply #53 on: August 28, 2012, 03:38:56 AM »
I know that this is actually a good thing that there is more tolerance, but why does everybody (f.e. Rappers who have been 20 years against gays) have to follow a trend or culture? I hate it when people/cultures change adjust to the general mainstream idealism. This shows again how fucked up the world has become these days (in terms of commercializing everything, incl. yourself!)

>:(

annunaki

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #54 on: August 28, 2012, 04:30:23 AM »
So this means 90% of mainstream rappers can come outta the closet?

I figured that picture was coming eventually. Faggotry is simply natures answer to over-population, because of the large amount of people in cities, we believe our current eco-system is over-populated, hence why the queer gene takes effect, to prevent over population and preserve the species.- Now that's what I've been told by a scientist who studies the whole homosexuality Phenomenon. Given Natures strange evolutionary effects  on humans as well as other species this makes most since to me. Considering fags and dykes don't choose to be like that by choice (the ones who do are simpley wannabe retards, who hopefully die off before they can produce off-spring).

On faggots and rap, seriously why does this surprise anyone? Rap lost its masculinity half-way through the 2000s, hell Eminem, usually regarded as the one if not the greatest MC alive, has been talking about faggot shit since his inception. Each Generation of men has gotten weaker and more feminised, hell some motherfuckers can't function as men because of that shit. Hence why some men are bitches 2. Rap stop being about real issues and the struggle of the poor in America, and turned into Rich and I got money, and people who got money or rich are usually more pussy then the motherfucker the harsher way.

So it doesn't amaze me that these punk fucks who wear womens clothing and had killed off the serious side of rap opened the way for a homosexual rapper. A homosexual in todays rap industry is plausible, because todays industry is riddle with pussy false flagging motherfuckers, who don't actually have half the skills nor talent like the artist from before. Before rap had a standard, you had to either be the best or you'd flame out. Now you don't need lyricism, Rap's production standard has deteriorated so bad  that even the "hits" sound like cuts that should of been left on the floor.

Snoop dogg Lion is right, Rap is ready for a fag rapper, because rap its self has become a bitch of a genre.
Real talk!

annunaki

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #55 on: August 28, 2012, 04:44:27 AM »
Are we really going to act like the promotion of materialism is some new concept that just popped up in the last decade or so? Am I really the only one who remembers the 80's here? See, you'll get no argument that corporations are greedy, money-hungry entities who use their power to crush the smaller guy. It's all this "everybody in government and Hollywood are all satantists who are using their power to brainwash us all into sucking each other's dicks" shit that is just silly as hell to me. Yes, the record companies have agendas. It would be foolish to think anyone in a position of power doesn't but I think if anything, their agendas are more closely attached to finacial and political power.

Is Illuminati supposed to be run by the U.S. government or is it some worldwide axis of evil thing?
If they are trying to "normalize" homsexuailty, why they pick such random entertainers to come out? Wouldn't Jay-Z or Eminem be a more powerful choice for the cause than say, Frank Ocean?

The promotion of materialism in terms of the bombardment of extreme capitalism is definitely a new promotion in hardcore rap music.  You on a west coast so called dubcnn west forum on the west tell me when we was talking about how it is cool to be fags etc?

annunaki

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #56 on: August 28, 2012, 04:49:20 AM »

Illuminati is a small part of a wider conspiracy world wide. Now as far as jay z his daddy already called that out and i am pretty sure eminem is with this gay stuff in secret as well.    Let me ask you henchmen are you into west coast rap or what rap you listen to because isn't this a board geared toweards west coast music?

Matty

« Reply #57 on: August 28, 2012, 07:01:07 AM »
the mainstream, all the way up to the president, is always making a big deal about gay/lesbian and abortion issues. it's insignificant compared to the systemic corruption of the financial system/politics. americans will keep arguing over this stuff as the economy crumbles around them, shits sad.

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: August 28, 2012, 08:16:56 AM »
there needs to be a big time rapper who can represent for the lgbt community at large, so that we can have equal rights for all.
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #59 on: August 28, 2012, 09:18:25 AM »
Funny how 'I get to see and hear about things I don't like' gets translated to 'I'm getting it pushed down my throat!' while it amounts to 'let me live under my rock in Bigotty-Homophobia-Land! You're harassing me! La-la-la-la don't want to hear you!' Now put yourself in the shoes of people who have to deny their feelings, their desires and their self to appeal to others. Your sexuality isn't under attack but your bigoted and homophobic opinions are and rightly so.

That homosexuality is much more visible in the media is a sign of the times, a sign of progress and a sign of tolerance. Blacks,women, hispanics have all been through the same process where they were allowed to be visible for the scared men that hated them. Homosexuals are next. Yes, there is a media agenda regarding homosexuality and its used to open up people's minds to the fact that humans are a very diverse lot and that we're all people with the right to follow our hearts as long as we do not purposefully harm others doing so.

As for homosexuality being against nature: People get born with and are certainly not thinking 'let's become gay!' because their neighbour happens to be gay. Homosexuality also occurs among animals such as penguins and chimpanzees. Are they being brainwashed by the media too? Seduced by your fictional devil? Bullshit. Your religion is backwards and outdated as should be clear from it being written by shepherds in the fucking Bronze Age! Wake up.

I hope some historian of the future can use the muck and the filth expressed in this thread to show how backwards early 21st century thinking could still be. I hope he or she will explain so to an audience that will hardly be able to wrap its mind around it such medieval thinking. Funny that such an audience might well include the descendants of the very people in this thread I'm referring to.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..