Author Topic: Snoop Dogg Believes Rap Is Ready For Homosexuality  (Read 2037 times)

Fraxxx

Re: Snoop Dogg Believes Rap Is Ready For Homosexuality
« Reply #60 on: August 28, 2012, 09:36:18 AM »
it just goes to show how much people let people get away wit. when i was growin' up that shit didn't fly. nowadays that shit is cool it's a shame.
What exactly are people getting away with? It's not that it's the cool thing to be fucking gay. It's just that there's bigger things to be pissed off about than what two other grown people are doing in the privacy of their own home.
That gay shit is an abomination going against the laws of the universe polarity and the laws of nature. Now judgement on the practice is negative for everyone must take the sty out of their eyes there is a balance governed by intent.

Damn, are you stupid! :laugh:
i donīt need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Fraxxx

« Reply #61 on: August 28, 2012, 09:46:30 AM »
if snoop woulda made that statement in '94 his career woulda been over.

I don't think he would argue with that. The point is it isn't 1994 anymore. Most of the kids who were born in '94 are going off to college in the fall. Times change and that's just the reality of it all. It has nothing to do with Illuminati, communism, or any other crazy shit.

You think people naturally just so happen to get gayer over time?  I don't even watch tv, haven't had cable in over 3 years, however, on the off moment I am at someone's house watching some stupid ass television, they are shoving that homo shit down your throat (no homo) on every damn channel.  And now they have lots of mindless zombies that they have conditioned into homos. 

It appears that your pattern recognition ability is not very refined.

I think the explanation is simpler. Gays who work in the entertainment industry are using it to give homosexuality more acceptance. Can anyone remember the 80's? That was a gay decade! In twenty years when it's still only a low percentage of homosexuals in our societies some people will be mad at themselves cuz they wasted time and energy on this topic.

annunaki

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #62 on: August 28, 2012, 09:53:16 AM »
it just goes to show how much people let people get away wit. when i was growin' up that shit didn't fly. nowadays that shit is cool it's a shame.
What exactly are people getting away with? It's not that it's the cool thing to be fucking gay. It's just that there's bigger things to be pissed off about than what two other grown people are doing in the privacy of their own home.
That gay shit is an abomination going against the laws of the universe polarity and the laws of nature. Now judgement on the practice is negative for everyone must take the sty out of their eyes there is a balance governed by intent.

You must be gay?

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #63 on: August 28, 2012, 10:21:54 AM »
Pay him no attention, Snoop is clearly going through a midlife crisis.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Fraxxx

« Reply #64 on: August 28, 2012, 10:40:46 AM »

You must be gay?

No, I'm not and that won't change. I guess the same goes for you, so what makes you think that TV could change anyone's sexual preferences? Hence my opinion on your mindstate.

Sccit

« Reply #65 on: August 28, 2012, 11:16:21 AM »

You must be gay?

No, I'm not and that won't change. I guess the same goes for you, so what makes you think that TV could change anyone's sexual preferences? Hence my opinion on your mindstate.

it's called evolution...if the kids of the future are gunna grow up in a world where suckin dick is the thing to do, then the average kid is gunna be under the impression that suckin dick is just another activity, like playing a video game, and they're gunna end up tryin it, because in their mind, there will be nothing wrong with it. media has a much stronger influence on the general population than you understand.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #66 on: August 28, 2012, 12:05:32 PM »
it's called evolution...if the kids of the future are gunna grow up in a world where suckin dick is the thing to do, then the average kid is gunna be under the impression that suckin dick is just another activity, like playing a video game, and they're gunna end up tryin it, because in their mind, there will be nothing wrong with it. media has a much stronger influence on the general population than you understand.
But sucking dick is never going to be "the thing to do". There is always going to be a large divide between those who do it and those who don't. The same way there's always going to be liberals and conservatives. Or Christians and athiesists. The behavior itself is changing far less. It's just people are being more open about who they really are and why shouldn't they be? Gay is fucking gay. Nobody has suddenly evolved into taking it up the ass because they watched one too many episodes of "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy".  The difference was in the 90's, being gay would ruin your life. Today, there is more of a tolerance so the people who would be in the closet about it are now saying,"Fuck it! I am who I am."

Look at things in terms of being "straight males". If you are into freakier sex than the circle you hang in and do shit they might view as weird then you may be less likely to open up about it. Now, if you are in a room full of guys who are all into much freakier shit than you, you might feel more comfortable and start talking about that kind of shit because the persecution factor is off the table. It's not that you've been influenced to be aroused by something new, you're just in a place where it's accepted. Media manipulation is not going to change what gets your dick hard. Period.

Sccit

« Reply #67 on: August 28, 2012, 12:08:29 PM »
But sucking dick is never going to be "the thing to do". There is always going to be a large divide between those who do it and those who don't. The same way there's always going to be liberals and conservatives. Or Christians and athiesists. The behavior itself is changing far less. It's just people are being more open about who they really are and why shouldn't they be? Gay is fucking gay. Nobody has suddenly evolved into taking it up the ass because they watched one too many episodes of "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy".  The difference was in the 90's, being gay would ruin your life. Today, there is more of a tolerance so the people who would be in the closet about it are now saying,"Fuck it! I am who I am."

Look at things in terms of being "straight males". If you are into freakier sex than the circle you hang in and do shit they might view as weird then you may be less likely to open up about it. Now, if you are in a room full of guys who are all into much freakier shit than you, you might feel more comfortable and start talking about that kind of shit because the persecution factor is off the table. It's not that you've been influenced to be aroused by something new, you're just in a place where it's accepted. Media manipulation is not going to change what gets your dick hard. Period.

i guess you simply dont understand the laws of evolution. it's all good. keep fightin that good fight.

Fraxxx

« Reply #68 on: August 28, 2012, 12:55:01 PM »

i guess you simply dont understand the laws of evolution. it's all good. keep fightin that good fight.

Sorry, but I'm quite sure that you don't understand the laws of evolution, which, by the way, have nothing to do with sexual preferences. How would preferring the same sex give you an advantage over others in terms of reproduction.

And "the average kid is gunna be under the impression that suckin dick is just another activity" is about right if you replace kid with girl. Irresponsible promiscuity is a real problem! But I still don't get what makes you believe that anyone who don't like dick in the first place will like it because of social acceptance of gays.

Hood Crawler

• 'G'
« Reply #69 on: August 28, 2012, 01:06:56 PM »
I am straight but honestly I don't see what one has to do with the other?

rayallen0

« Reply #70 on: August 28, 2012, 01:17:57 PM »
Lol evolution has nothing to do with brainwashing

Only reason more people would be gay is over population. Media told us blacks were bad, weed was bad, etc... For years, time changed it. Being bombarded with propaganda is pointless especially nowmdays with freedom of info on the internet. Paranoia is a werid fear for you people.

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: August 28, 2012, 01:35:11 PM »
the question is , is homosexuality ready for snoop dogg?
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Fraxxx

« Reply #72 on: August 28, 2012, 01:39:17 PM »
the question is , is homosexuality ready for snoop dogg?

;D You're actually funny if you're for once not hating on Crooked. ;)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #73 on: August 28, 2012, 01:43:36 PM »
if snoop woulda made that statement in '94 his career woulda been over.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #74 on: August 28, 2012, 01:44:12 PM »
Funny how 'I get to see and hear about things I don't like' gets translated to 'I'm getting it pushed down my throat!' while it amounts to 'let me live under my rock in Bigotty-Homophobia-Land! You're harassing me! La-la-la-la don't want to hear you!' Now put yourself in the shoes of people who have to deny their feelings, their desires and their self to appeal to others. Your sexuality isn't under attack but your bigoted and homophobic opinions are and rightly so.

That homosexuality is much more visible in the media is a sign of the times, a sign of progress and a sign of tolerance. Blacks,women, hispanics have all been through the same process where they were allowed to be visible for the scared men that hated them. Homosexuals are next. Yes, there is a media agenda regarding homosexuality and its used to open up people's minds to the fact that humans are a very diverse lot and that we're all people with the right to follow our hearts as long as we do not purposefully harm others doing so.

As for homosexuality being against nature: People get born with and are certainly not thinking 'let's become gay!' because their neighbour happens to be gay. Homosexuality also occurs among animals such as penguins and chimpanzees. Are they being brainwashed by the media too? Seduced by your fictional devil? Bullshit. Your religion is backwards and outdated as should be clear from it being written by shepherds in the fucking Bronze Age! Wake up.

I hope some historian of the future can use the muck and the filth expressed in this thread to show how backwards early 21st century thinking could still be. I hope he or she will explain so to an audience that will hardly be able to wrap its mind around it such medieval thinking. Funny that such an audience might well include the descendants of the very people in this thread I'm referring to.

who else finds it funny Z only shows up in gay related threads?

lmao