Author Topic: Snoop Dogg Believes Rap Is Ready For Homosexuality  (Read 2077 times)

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Snoop Dogg Believes Rap Is Ready For Homosexuality
« Reply #75 on: August 28, 2012, 01:45:04 PM »
the question is , is homosexuality ready for snoop dogg?

;D You're actually funny if you're for once not hating on Crooked. ;)

I really don't try to hate on crooked I,  I just believe he is far too conceited about himself, especially based upon how much talent he has as a rapper.  Basically he represents himself as though he is some kind of superstar rapper and really he is just a dude at the swap meet trying to sell his tapes, and then most of his club shows barely sell any tickets.
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Mack Flanders

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #76 on: August 28, 2012, 01:54:31 PM »
y'all asses is on fire, yeah i know

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #77 on: August 28, 2012, 01:58:40 PM »

;D You're actually funny if you're for once not hating on Crooked. ;)

I really don't try to hate on crooked I,  I just believe he is far too conceited about himself, especially based upon how much talent he has as a rapper.  Basically he represents himself as though he is some kind of superstar rapper and really he is just a dude at the swap meet trying to sell his tapes, and then most of his club shows barely sell any tickets.

crooked barely sells tickets???  lmao please post some proof this should be funny

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #78 on: August 28, 2012, 02:19:56 PM »
fuck this gay shit im not tryna hear that shit!

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: August 28, 2012, 03:06:40 PM »
check crooked I's youtube live performances...there are usually only 2 or 3 dudes listening to him.
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #80 on: August 28, 2012, 05:00:05 PM »
LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #81 on: August 28, 2012, 10:35:09 PM »
Funny how 'I get to see and hear about things I don't like' gets translated to 'I'm getting it pushed down my throat!' while it amounts to 'let me live under my rock in Bigotty-Homophobia-Land! You're harassing me! La-la-la-la don't want to hear you!' Now put yourself in the shoes of people who have to deny their feelings, their desires and their self to appeal to others. Your sexuality isn't under attack but your bigoted and homophobic opinions are and rightly so.

That homosexuality is much more visible in the media is a sign of the times, a sign of progress and a sign of tolerance. Blacks,women, hispanics have all been through the same process where they were allowed to be visible for the scared men that hated them. Homosexuals are next. Yes, there is a media agenda regarding homosexuality and its used to open up people's minds to the fact that humans are a very diverse lot and that we're all people with the right to follow our hearts as long as we do not purposefully harm others doing so.

As for homosexuality being against nature: People get born with and are certainly not thinking 'let's become gay!' because their neighbour happens to be gay. Homosexuality also occurs among animals such as penguins and chimpanzees. Are they being brainwashed by the media too? Seduced by your fictional devil? Bullshit. Your religion is backwards and outdated as should be clear from it being written by shepherds in the fucking Bronze Age! Wake up.

I hope some historian of the future can use the muck and the filth expressed in this thread to show how backwards early 21st century thinking could still be. I hope he or she will explain so to an audience that will hardly be able to wrap its mind around it such medieval thinking. Funny that such an audience might well include the descendants of the very people in this thread I'm referring to.

who else finds it funny Z only shows up in gay related threads?

lmao

I've become all but a lurker years ago. I don't normally feel like responding in topics about 'Crooked I is wack, no he isn't!' anymore. I do feel like pointing out bullshit and bigotry, though. So yes, since homophobia is particularly bigoted and bullshit subject, I react when it comes up.
If you're desparate to read other things on other subjects by me, feel free to look up my post history though. It goes back to 2003, I believe, so there should be plenty.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Sccit

« Reply #82 on: August 28, 2012, 11:53:14 PM »
Funny how 'I get to see and hear about things I don't like' gets translated to 'I'm getting it pushed down my throat!' while it amounts to 'let me live under my rock in Bigotty-Homophobia-Land! You're harassing me! La-la-la-la don't want to hear you!' Now put yourself in the shoes of people who have to deny their feelings, their desires and their self to appeal to others. Your sexuality isn't under attack but your bigoted and homophobic opinions are and rightly so.

That homosexuality is much more visible in the media is a sign of the times, a sign of progress and a sign of tolerance. Blacks,women, hispanics have all been through the same process where they were allowed to be visible for the scared men that hated them. Homosexuals are next. Yes, there is a media agenda regarding homosexuality and its used to open up people's minds to the fact that humans are a very diverse lot and that we're all people with the right to follow our hearts as long as we do not purposefully harm others doing so.

As for homosexuality being against nature: People get born with and are certainly not thinking 'let's become gay!' because their neighbour happens to be gay. Homosexuality also occurs among animals such as penguins and chimpanzees. Are they being brainwasheId by the media too? Seduced by your fictional devil? Bullshit. Your religion is backwards and outdated as should be clear from it being written by shepherds in the fucking Bronze Age! Wake up.

I hope some historian of the future can use the muck and the filth expressed in this thread to show how backwards early 21st century thinking could still be. I hope he or she will explain so to an audience that will hardly be able to wrap its mind around it such medieval thinking. Funny that such an audience might well include the descendants of the very people in this thread I'm referring to.

lmao

Foreal.. him and rayallen should get a room and let some frustrations out

rayallen0

« Reply #83 on: August 29, 2012, 12:07:33 AM »

As for homosexuality being against nature: People get born with and are certainly not thinking 'let's become gay!' because their neighbour happens to be gay. Homosexuality also occurs among animals such as penguins and chimpanzees. Are they being brainwasheId by the media too? Seduced by your fictional devil? Bullshit. Your religion is backwards and outdated as should be clear from it being written by shepherds in the fucking Bronze Age! Wake up.

lmao

Foreal.. him and rayallen should get a room and let some frustrations out
:'(

MistaNova

« Reply #84 on: August 29, 2012, 12:23:12 AM »
Rap might be ready for homosexuality but the fans aren't.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #85 on: August 29, 2012, 06:00:45 AM »

As for homosexuality being against nature: People get born with and are certainly not thinking 'let's become gay!' because their neighbour happens to be gay. Homosexuality also occurs among animals such as penguins and chimpanzees. Are they being brainwashed by the media too? Seduced by your fictional devil? Bullshit. Your religion is backwards and outdated as should be clear from it being written by shepherds in the fucking Bronze Age! Wake up.

lmao

this

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #86 on: August 29, 2012, 07:48:26 AM »
We're discussing things on a 'You're gay and girls have cooties!' level? Embarassing.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #87 on: August 29, 2012, 07:53:02 AM »

« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 08:04:18 AM by Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation) »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #88 on: August 29, 2012, 10:01:50 AM »
Rap might be ready for homosexuality but the fans aren't.

Nah Rap ain't ready.  We shouldn't have Rappers start coming out all gay n shit unless they was like doin' 15 year bids or some shit of that caliber.  But even still I probably wouldn't gravitate to it.  I don't have nothing against homosexuals (they're people just like peckerwoods and niggaz r) but I don't need or want any of that in my music.

David Mack

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • $700,000 richer Blood
« Reply #89 on: August 29, 2012, 06:45:26 PM »
So this means 90% of mainstream rappers can come outta the closet?

I figured that picture was coming eventually. Faggotry is simply natures answer to over-population, because of the large amount of people in cities, we believe our current eco-system is over-populated, hence why the queer gene takes effect, to prevent over population and preserve the species.- Now that's what I've been told by a scientist who studies the whole homosexuality Phenomenon. Given Natures strange evolutionary effects  on humans as well as other species this makes most since to me. Considering fags and dykes don't choose to be like that by choice (the ones who do are simpley wannabe retards, who hopefully die off before they can produce off-spring).

On faggots and rap, seriously why does this surprise anyone? Rap lost its masculinity half-way through the 2000s, hell Eminem, usually regarded as the one if not the greatest MC alive, has been talking about faggot shit since his inception. Each Generation of men has gotten weaker and more feminised, hell some motherfuckers can't function as men because of that shit. Hence why some men are bitches 2. Rap stop being about real issues and the struggle of the poor in America, and turned into Rich and I got money, and people who got money or rich are usually more pussy then the motherfucker the harsher way.

So it doesn't amaze me that these punk fucks who wear womens clothing and had killed off the serious side of rap opened the way for a homosexual rapper. A homosexual in todays rap industry is plausible, because todays industry is riddle with pussy false flagging motherfuckers, who don't actually have half the skills nor talent like the artist from before. Before rap had a standard, you had to either be the best or you'd flame out. Now you don't need lyricism, Rap's production standard has deteriorated so bad  that even the "hits" sound like cuts that should of been left on the floor.

Snoop dogg Lion is right, Rap is ready for a fag rapper, because rap its self has become a bitch of a genre.

Real talk. 8)

Officer Perez

??? I don't know this guy so fuck you!