Author Topic: tricks for bustin' FAT nuts?  (Read 874 times)

King Of The Greater Los Angeles Area

• 'G'
tricks for bustin' FAT nuts?
« on: August 27, 2012, 08:32:37 PM »
anybody know some legitimate tips? there's this mid city ho i see on the side and she loves it when i bust fattttttt nuttttzzz in her face but i can't keep busting huge loadz. the best is when we're in the car and she's blowin me to neighborhood ho by 3-6, that song makes me bust fattyyzz

Matty

Re: tricks for bustin' FAT nuts?
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2012, 06:13:04 AM »
lmao. if you're serious PM me and i'll explain some hows and whys about this :laugh:

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2012, 09:32:02 AM »
Goat thread

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2012, 10:20:02 AM »
Just go a few days without busting one. Shit will be on some ol faithful type shit.

Will_B

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2012, 10:21:12 AM »
lmao. if you're serious PM me and i'll explain some hows and whys about this :laugh:

Matty aka the Love Guru

Matty

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2012, 10:59:23 AM »

Matty aka the Love Guru

lol, only as far as recharging 'loads' fast is possible through taoist longevity practices. not sure if dude busting on a girls face has much to do with love :laugh:

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2012, 11:19:09 AM »

Will_B

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2012, 12:23:29 PM »

Matty aka the Love Guru

lol, only as far as recharging 'loads' fast is possible through taoist longevity practices. not sure if dude busting on a girls face has much to do with love :laugh:

Lol you're an interesting dude Matty. I guess u need to be doing this while listening to some flac rips of Dre instros :)

Matty

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2012, 12:29:50 PM »

Matty aka the Love Guru

Lol you're an interesting dude Matty. I guess u need to be doing this while listening to some flac rips of Dre instros :)

:D nah just some nutritional stuff, nothing that involves any effort like that. and it's all about getting into the tangerine dream discography atm :bandit:

Will_B

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2012, 12:39:00 PM »

Matty aka the Love Guru

:D nah just some nutritional stuff, nothing that involves any effort like that. and it's all about getting into the tangerine dream discography atm :bandit:

Lol a very good friend of mine got me into T-Dream. Great stuff but I prefer Peter Gabrial, Brian Eno and Kraftwerk for old skool avant garde garde shit :)

Hood Crawler

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2012, 12:55:40 PM »
Patience bro, patience.

Fraxxx

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2012, 12:59:15 PM »

Matty aka the Love Guru
not sure if dude busting on a girls face has much to do with love :laugh:

LOL
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Mack Flanders

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2012, 01:45:37 PM »
you gotta eat a lot of coconuts

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2012, 04:37:30 PM »
The trick is nipple clamps and sticking your finger up your ass right at the point of climax.

That's what my priest told me.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2012, 04:58:19 PM »
dont beat off so much.