Author Topic: forum groupies  (Read 947 times)

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: forum groupies
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2012, 02:44:00 AM »
this might seem like a random question, but has anyone here ever been jocked on aim so hardcore by a dude you decided to not even use it anymore? real talk i wont say names but theres a guy on this forum that if i turn my aim on morning noon or night at any time this cat will be at my screen with groupie ass talk and gossipy shit about the ppl here then comes back here and its like fuck da sauce...funnystyle ass wiggers lmao

its dumb wilson for sure, this fucking idiot don't have a life outside the internet
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2012, 04:03:31 AM »
this might seem like a random question, but has anyone here ever been jocked on aim so hardcore by a dude you decided to not even use it anymore? real talk i wont say names but theres a guy on this forum that if i turn my aim on morning noon or night at any time this cat will be at my screen with groupie ass talk and gossipy shit about the ppl here then comes back here and its like fuck da sauce...funnystyle ass wiggers lmao

It's probably yourself MATE, you've created that many fuckin usernames that you no longer know what is what and who is who. Shit like that happens when your on forums 18 hours a day, things become a blur. I could see you having groupie ass conversations and net banging on aim with yourself and not knowing it.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2012, 10:52:29 AM »

It's probably yourself MATE, you've created that many fuckin usernames that you no longer know what is what and who is who. Shit like that happens when your on forums 18 hours a day, things become a blur. I could see you having groupie ass conversations and net banging on aim with yourself and not knowing it.

LOL it's probably true, the guy does post a lot of places.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2012, 11:14:39 AM »
have a good holiday weekend fellas

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2012, 11:39:23 AM »

:rubeyes:

Will_B

« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2012, 12:03:46 PM »

Troll squad took some hits lately - expect them to step up the BS ;)

Technochronic1

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2012, 12:54:34 AM »

hits? goddamn this bloke is mad as hell

Will_B

« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2012, 02:05:40 AM »

hits? goddamn this bloke is mad as hell

Lol at this clown 'oh how dare u...its inconceivable we trollites could failter'

Take yourself serious much? Gotta laugh at that ey buddy

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2012, 01:14:15 PM »
Welcome to 1999, AIM users

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2012, 02:02:28 PM »
in 1999 i didnt even know what aim was  :-[

i didnt get internet savvy till i was on papers and had to stay home all day  in 03...i used it in limited capacity since then but during the conception of da sauce it was important to get at all the ppl from the old forums i was at..so i kept it around but yeah like i said earlier someone ruined that shit for me lol

i couldnt even make a goddamn beat with out being berated constantly with questions like... "why are you guys being so nice to elano now?!?!?!" or "i see no redeeming qualities in radiotube you shouldnt invite him to da sauce" when hes not even really a valued member or contributor there (or here) why should that shit matter?

feminine tendencies.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2012, 02:06:59 PM »
so what happened to "Hack, come out to Michigan"?  that was a lot more recent than what you're bringing up  ::)

Will_B

« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2012, 02:26:34 PM »
so what happened to "Hack, come out to Michigan"?  that was a lot more recent than what you're bringing up  ::)

LOL

I guess Peters doing that 'I kick u about like a football' thing Mike's always telling people he does with me.

Puffin out that eChest :camp:

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2012, 02:40:55 PM »
Lmao Wtf does this guy be even rambling about?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2012, 02:43:19 PM »

U can still come out to Michigan, but leave your weed at home lol

I still never said anyone's name...

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2012, 02:54:03 PM »

U can still come out to Michigan, but leave your weed at home lol

I still never said anyone's name...

i still don't see why you just randomly starting having a problem with me, i haven't talked to you on aim in quite a long time so that's some random shit to bring up now.

i do deserve crap for my wording on that bakery thread though, clearly was not the right word to use lol