Author Topic: forum groupies  (Read 946 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: forum groupies
« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2012, 03:32:12 PM »
I started noticing tendancies in you fam, when u started telling people I personally made the 2pac nerds pic it urked me a lil bit, the way u stir shit up and stay taking side shot etc.  I had to getcha fam...its no hard feelings. We can move past this shit, when I made this thread I was gone off that wax but it came from a truthful place. Everyone likes throwing dirt till it falls in your direction.

Be flattered I rarely make threads devoted to shitting on one person these days...will b would be creaming his Knickerbockers right now if I did this for him.

U see what I did there?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2012, 03:39:42 PM »
I started noticing tendancies in you fam, when u started telling people I personally made the 2pac nerds pic it urked me a lil bit, the way u stir shit up and stay taking side shot etc.  I had to getcha fam...its no hard feelings. We can move past this shit, when I made this thread I was gone off that wax but it came from a truthful place. Everyone likes throwing dirt till it falls in your direction.

Be flattered I rarely make threads devoted to shitting on one person these days...will b would be creaming his Knickerbockers right now if I did this for him.

U see what I did there?

i thought you HAD made that pic cuz u were the one who sent it to me...whoever made it should speak up and claim their props because it was genius

oh and i agree that having threads made about you is a badge of honor around this spot  8)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2012, 04:00:13 PM »

U see what I did there?

i thought you HAD made that pic cuz u were the one who sent it to me...whoever made it should speak up and claim their props because it was genius

oh and i agree that having threads made about you is a badge of honor around this spot  8)

No, I dont know who half those fucks are...shit was in my email from a temporary email addy but I knew you'd get a kick out of it.

Will_B

« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2012, 11:33:17 PM »

U see what I did there?

"Hack, u stay taking side-shots at me  :'("

LMAO thanks for making my commute less dull today Peter eManipulator

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #49 on: September 07, 2012, 10:43:09 AM »
damn.  :o  so much hostility  in here. sniff,sniff -i can literarly smell the testosterone & the sweat dripping down from the keyboard typing fingers

U see what I did there?

if thats the case, u need to re-evaluate the meaning of life there fambam  ;)

so what happened to "Hack, come out to Michigan"?  that was a lot more recent than what you're bringing up  ::)

LOL

I guess Peters doing that 'I kick u about like a football' thing Mike's always telling people he does with me.

well
everyone does, your psyche get stirred up, even when a person is polite - u always find somethin to react to, cuz ur an emotional & paranoid mess.