Author Topic: This forum is made up 5% real, 10% manipulators, and 85% trolls and haters  (Read 712 times)

Sccit

Re: This forum is made up 5% real, 10% manipulators, and 85% trolls and haters
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2012, 05:13:47 PM »
lmfao@young jizz

Remedy360

« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2012, 07:06:47 PM »
SMH

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2012, 07:23:45 PM »
All i know is people who got homies don't go out on street corners and freestyle for nickels and dimes. You're not even a friend to yourself with that embarrassing shit.

That had nothing to do with not having friends, and everything to do with hip-hop, self-expression, storytelling, and moving past personal and societal boundaries.  You, being one of the 10%, I know you are smart enough to understand that, but since you are a manipulator and a deceiver you feign ignorance to increase your appeal with the deaf dumb and blind 85% that follow you.  So keep spreading lies to your monkey followers, you and I know the truth.

and to set the record straight: while your family saved money for you to go to college, which you blew, I paid my own way through college. No debts and minimal help from parents.

Look, Sikotic.. I'm not hating on anybody for having help from their parents.  I had a lot of advantages growing up and I blew many of mine (way before my Africa trips but since you are a 10 percenter I know you want to perpetuate that lie).   So I'm not hating on anybody for making the most of their connections, family or otherwise.  That is what life is about, working your angles...

...but you suggested I just pick up and go to LA.  As if you started from zero.  Moved out when you were 18 with no money and began paying for your own housing, school, car, etc. and made it through school without debt.  Which is yet another lie from a 10% deceiver.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2012, 07:31:26 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/yw5jy6tzvdo" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/yw5jy6tzvdo</a>

wow...

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2012, 06:12:53 AM »
Peace...  Since I'm one of the origionators, the poor righteous teachers of this forum, I'm about to give you all a lesson in Supreme Mathematics.

Former National Spokesman of the Nation of Islam the late Khalid Abdul Muhammad said that every group has a 5%, a 10%, and an 85%, no matter what it is.  

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/nOx_ocQAYAA?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/nOx_ocQAYAA?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

So for the case of the dubcc forum.  I'm going to supply you with the knowledge.   Those with wisdom can attempt to reach understanding...

5%-  Members like myself, Sccit, Unomic, Nima, Jome, Rud, (Blade, Rod, Siavash, Trauma when he used to be here) etc.   The true righteous teachers at the forum, those that represent the real hip-hop for the good of the forum, and promoting the realness.  Always keeping it right and exact.

hit n miss.
some of them arent even active. they dont even post their own opinions, just "copy/paste"-text of bulletin-news
« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 06:38:01 AM by Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation) »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2012, 10:53:30 AM »
smh @ brian thinking he's some cool guy who none of us can comprehend the awesomeness of  ::)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2012, 11:02:30 AM »
10%  -  The manipulators.  Members like Sikotic, Tom, etc.   Those that lead the blind, deaf, and dumb.  They are the leaders of the monkeys at the forum (monkey see, monkey do) they start the bandwagons that other people just jump on because it's the thing to do.
Did you just call Sikotic a monkey? You really are a racist fuck.

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2012, 11:56:38 AM »
All i know is people who got homies don't go out on street corners and freestyle for nickels and dimes. You're not even a friend to yourself with that embarrassing shit.

That had nothing to do with not having friends, and everything to do with hip-hop, self-expression, storytelling, and moving past personal and societal boundaries.  You, being one of the 10%, I know you are smart enough to understand that, but since you are a manipulator and a deceiver you feign ignorance to increase your appeal with the deaf dumb and blind 85% that follow you.  So keep spreading lies to your monkey followers, you and I know the truth.

and to set the record straight: while your family saved money for you to go to college, which you blew, I paid my own way through college. No debts and minimal help from parents.

Look, Sikotic.. I'm not hating on anybody for having help from their parents.  I had a lot of advantages growing up and I blew many of mine (way before my Africa trips but since you are a 10 percenter I know you want to perpetuate that lie).   So I'm not hating on anybody for making the most of their connections, family or otherwise.  That is what life is about, working your angles...

...but you suggested I just pick up and go to LA.  As if you started from zero.  Moved out when you were 18 with no money and began paying for your own housing, school, car, etc. and made it through school without debt.  Which is yet another lie from a 10% deceiver.
I have no debt. How hard is it to understand? lol. My parents didn't pay for my school, I did. Again, how is that hard to understand? It's called not allowing the banks to fuck me and saving up money to invest into myself from back when I was in my early teens.

I'm not the only one. Lots of people bust their ass and work hard without falling back on loans and using our loved ones for financial gain. My parents have always been there for me and were a viable option, but I wanted to prove to them and myself that I have it in me to do it on my own. No excuses, no bullshit.

You're all excuses, man. Have some accountability. I don't lead anyone. Nobody on here owes me any loyalty. i haven't even met these people lol. I do say how I feel about shit. It's not my fault you're a fucking coward and 90% of people on here feel the same way.

But cry me another river, Brian. Or go do some more yoga in your studio apartment. It's all up to you.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2012, 01:11:49 PM »

I have no debt. How hard is it to understand? lol. My parents didn't pay for my school, I did. Again, how is that hard to understand? It's called not allowing the banks to fuck me and saving up money to invest into myself from back when I was in my early teens.

I'm not the only one. Lots of people bust their ass and work hard without falling back on loans and using our loved ones for financial gain. My parents have always been there for me and were a viable option, but I wanted to prove to them and myself that I have it in me to do it on my own. No excuses, no bullshit.

You're all excuses, man. Have some accountability. I don't lead anyone. Nobody on here owes me any loyalty. i haven't even met these people lol. I do say how I feel about shit. It's not my fault you're a fucking coward and 90% of people on here feel the same way.

But cry me another river, Brian. Or go do some more yoga in your studio apartment. It's all up to you.

Working and saving and paying for some of your school is no great accomplishment.  Now.. if you managed to do all that while living on your own and paying for your own place since graduating high school, then that would truly be an achievement.  Because the price of living in Cali is high as fuck.  So unless you moved out right after highschool and started paying for your own housing then all that other shit your talking isn't much.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2012, 01:12:26 PM »
10%  -  The manipulators.  Members like Sikotic, Tom, etc.   Those that lead the blind, deaf, and dumb.  They are the leaders of the monkeys at the forum (monkey see, monkey do) they start the bandwagons that other people just jump on because it's the thing to do.
Did you just call Sikotic a monkey? You really are a racist fuck.

notice he dodges this one

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2012, 01:12:39 PM »
smh @ brian thinking he's some cool guy who none of us can comprehend the awesomeness of  ::)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2012, 01:51:54 PM »

no.. I'm well aware that you guys know everything.  I mean, anyone who can come up with such an elaborate diss as calling a Muslim a terrorist clearly can comprehend the depth of my life.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2012, 01:54:17 PM »

no.. I'm well aware that you guys know everything.  I mean, anyone who can come up with such an elaborate diss as calling a Muslim a terrorist clearly can comprehend the depth of my life.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/target/etc/modern.html

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2012, 03:10:08 PM »

Working and saving and paying for some of your school is no great accomplishment.  Now.. if you managed to do all that while living on your own and paying for your own place since graduating high school, then that would truly be an achievement.  Because the price of living in Cali is high as fuck.  So unless you moved out right after highschool and started paying for your own housing then all that other shit your talking isn't much.
Brian, your reading comprehension skills are lacking. That is exactly what I'm telling you. How many times I gotta tell you I paid for 100% of my college education. Is it that hard to understand? lol

You're clearly a confused unmotivated person who like to run from his problems rather then face them head on so of course you have a hard time understanding what I'm saying.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2012, 04:35:45 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/5oDWgVn4uZg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/5oDWgVn4uZg</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/m5spMjy8uhc" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/m5spMjy8uhc</a>
« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 04:42:53 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »