Author Topic: This forum is made up 5% real, 10% manipulators, and 85% trolls and haters  (Read 714 times)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Re: This forum is made up 5% real, 10% manipulators, and 85% trolls and haters
« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2012, 12:56:25 PM »

Sccit

Sikotic™

« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2012, 05:04:19 PM »
I'm not ashamed to admit that I've been fortunate enough to have my fam help with some of my school shit, but I got plenty of friends like SIK that had to do it on their own, it's not exactly a new concept lol. Damn bro, you stay taking L's, it was funny for a while but it's kind of sad now.
That's all good too. Ain't no shame in that. Get what you can get if its being offered.

There;s just certain people on here, not gonna name any names, that get offered help to do one thing and then they take that help and use it for something else. You shouldnt lie to your own advantage to fuck over people who love you, right Brian?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

rayallen0

« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2012, 01:40:52 PM »
smh @ brian thinking he's some cool guy who none of us can comprehend the awesomeness of  ::)

no.. I'm well aware that you guys know everything.  I mean, anyone who can come up with such an elaborate diss as calling a Muslim a terrorist clearly can comprehend the depth of my life.
No someone who steals from his parents, acts better than everybody and complains about how much life sucks but takes no risks is a great teacher.

« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 01:56:00 PM by rayallen0 »

rayallen0

« Reply #49 on: September 08, 2012, 01:43:14 PM »
So where do the bottom feeders of society like yourself fit in? You know, the people who contribute absolutely nothing to the world.

^^^The voice (or lack there-of) from the 85%.  You've been posting here for years and I still can't distinguish you from any of the other rank and file trolls.  Maybe if you learned how to express your own individuality you could enlighten me upon all your wonderful contributions of society and maybe I'd be able to distinguish you from the other 85%.
Just because you act wierd and retarded and are very different does not make you a teacher. You are smart the same way lil b is dope.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 01:50:34 PM by rayallen0 »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #50 on: September 08, 2012, 02:27:23 PM »
Damn Brian, how u let Ray go on u tho?  Smh