Author Topic: Anybody watch the RNC convention?  (Read 768 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Anybody watch the RNC convention?
« on: August 31, 2012, 08:16:14 PM »
Any thoughts on the RNC convention.  Rand Paul's speach was great until he said, "I endorse Mitt Romney".

Other than that it was just a lot of cliche' and propaganda. But they were actually forced to do a whole segment spotlighting Ron Paul because of how many delegates he received.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 03:04:30 PM by Infinite »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sikotic™

Re: Anybody watch the RNC convention?
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2012, 10:29:01 PM »
I'm not gonna waste my time watching that horseshit, democratic or republican.

It's just a bunch of shameless ass kissing of eachother's parties and a multitude of broken promises to their diehard supporters who their manipulating for votes.

I still can't believe people dont see through the bullshit yet.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2012, 12:02:37 PM »
I agree with Sik, nothing but a dog n pony show. Pure theater and part of the propaganda to make the masses think they have a choice.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2012, 03:04:50 PM »
I agree with Sik, nothing but a dog n pony show. Pure theater and part of the propaganda to make the masses think they have a choice.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Matty

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2012, 10:31:38 AM »
i would put money on obama, dead cert IMO. there's a cult of personality with him that's so strong that he can get away with doing nothing constructive and still get a complete pass. mainly because of propaganda and that people don't know what the real problems are to begin with.

as mentioned above, there's no choice. anybody voting for either main party at this stage is part of the problem. there's absolutely no excuse, aside for being ignorant and irresponsible, which is most people unfortunately. even with ron paul and the libertarians, that still plays heavily into the political establishment. it's not all sunshine and their thinking is likely too narrow minded to transition to any type of solutions smoothly. so shit is going to get very real by the end of obama's second term. and as things get worse, the brainwashed mob mentality is likely to lead to even worse outcomes. no solutions on the horizon is pretty scary right now, but it is what it is. things will get shaken up when the financial system cracks wide open again, could be very soon.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2012, 12:14:52 PM »
tha wannabe pundants r at it again.  yall just can't accept that the Black Man is actually doing the right thing.  Its a concept thats been brain washed into your head.  nobody can accept tha fact that there's still honest people out here

Matty

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2012, 12:44:38 PM »
tha wannabe pundants r at it again.  yall just can't accept that the Black Man is actually doing the right thing.  Its a concept thats been brain washed into your head.  nobody can accept tha fact that there's still honest people out here

yeah real honest. how about the mountains of banking fraud being protected at all costs. obama is as much as a clown as the last guy, no big picture thinking or willingness to go after the real criminals. the consequences of this financial system breaking down is gonna make people realise shit hasn't been ok. politicians are in over their heads dude, a major blocking force.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2012, 01:56:30 PM »
all of what you see is an illusion.  you tell me who at the higher ups are the good guys and the bad guys.  i want name, rank, experience, and achievements before you begin to give me your opinion on what is right and what is wrong and who's playing the role of the bad guys. 

from what I've seen.  the masses are more inclined to believe what a paid Political "Strategist" is saying verses forming their own opinion and looking at the facts.  that's why Romney and Palin can get on stage in front of millions of people and thousands in the crowd and talk the biggest shit and tell the biggest story.  and don't tell me that's your point or that's all you're saying becuz you've already thrown the Democrats under the bus and wrote them off. 

so say everybody is working together.  don't u think that they're all on the same page and going to get the shit done right anyway?  I doubt the US and Europe are going to Single Handedly systematically take down completely and rebuild a system they spent years on perfecting.  Not to mention that there's alot of "everyday" people who deal with the market 1 way or another and alot of people who have family (already) in the Military. 

Maybe Asia is getting too smart and too self efficient financially, agriculturally, and technology wise that the Whites are sticking together and trying to defeat the tanned... who knows?  but the idea of Obama fucking with each individual's life on the planet everyday in the worst way is banannas.  I'm telling you, if Romney gets in we'll all be in a world of shit

Matty

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2012, 02:12:08 PM »
i don't even know where to start. the system isn't perfected when it's based on faulty economic models now proven not to work. it's being distorted and manipulated in crazy ways just to keep it together, regardless of the long term consequences. if you don't understand the problems arising from the petrodollar/IMF$ dollar debt based system that the whole world runs on by now, probably best to stay in the dark.

who are the good guys and the bad guys? doesn't really matter, we're looking for forward thinking individuals who look out for the citizenry instead of working for the current financial interests. i guess you think obamacare was an economic positive too. no hope with you guys. it all counts for romney and vice-versa, neither talk to real solutions or issues. most of the western world is on a collision course for a wake up call.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2012, 02:28:10 PM »
So if you don't know who the good guys and the. Ad guys are and u want "F0rward thinkers" then it's best u stay in the dark, tbt

Matty

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2012, 03:00:58 PM »
So if you don't know who the good guys and the. Ad guys are and u want "F0rward thinkers" then it's best u stay in the dark, tbt

i'm not saying there are good guys in the right places right now. but it's no excuse to go along with any of the shit. its a cultural thing that people have to snap out of by themselves, or they will be led along to all types of stuff. look at history.

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2012, 03:16:36 PM »
Obama is extremely dishonest and taking away the rights of Americans slowly yet surely. He's no saint.

However, even if McCain won in '08, the same thing woulda happened. You don't get to that level of the game without already compromising your own integrity and without a willingness to sell out against the people. Some people get too caught up in color, religion, pointless issues (i.e. The president can't change abortion laws or gay marriage laws), political party affiliations, etc. instead of seeing the big picture.

Things like these conventions are there as mere distractions. Distractions to keep you preoccupied with pointless shit and not the real issue. The issue being: this is no longer a representative government of the people. It is the representative government of the corporations and special interest. This is all with or without Obama int he picture.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2012, 03:48:51 PM »
Economically, the rich man and the common man are in two different worlds.  it's become part of American life so much that we have no choice but to adapt to it, and we're going to keep on birthing millionaires and billionaires too (that's what makes this Country "so great" too). 

Obama isn't dishonest tho, he's tellin it like it is.  It's only becuz of Bush Jr. (mainstream wise) is the reason why we live in this "trust deficit" society like we do today.  Now becuz Bush fucked up and we got our first "Black" President everybody has been so quick to jump off a fuckin bridge over useless shit and is really missing out on what the bigger picture is.  If rich people all moved out of the U.S. then alot of people would go hungry and basically alot of people in general would lose out on alot of shit.  that's the unpopular truth

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2012, 03:51:53 AM »

It's just a bunch of shameless ass kissing of eachother's parties and a multitude of broken promises to their diehard supporters who their manipulating for votes.

it's really shocking how people don't realize (or don't care) that the system has turned into a pure plutocracy.  They don't even make much effort to hide it anymore yet people still don't see the problem.

It's interesting to watch from Europe since the development here is always a few years behind, the whole thing happens with a small delay but the path is predertmined.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 03:57:21 AM by Furor Teutonicus »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2012, 10:19:40 AM »

it's really shocking how people don't realize (or don't care) that the system has turned into a pure plutocracy.  They don't even make much effort to hide it anymore yet people still don't see the problem.

It's interesting to watch from Europe since the development here is always a few years behind, the whole thing happens with a small delay but the path is predertmined.

They are very brazen about it now, and despite this, lots of people will deny it. What's the saying...it's difficult to fool a man, but even more difficult to convince a man he has been fooled.

They are extremely methodical; their plans have been very slowly and meticulously implemented, but at such a pace as to not upset the apple cart too much. Goes back to Egypt, and even before that.