Author Topic: Ok so white rappers n fans are wiggers just wondering what do you call this?  (Read 563 times)

KrazySumwhat

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/rJnICByeL8Q" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/rJnICByeL8Q</a>

Sccit

i bet u jerked it to this video, ya sick fuck

KrazySumwhat

Thats not very nice. I thought you were my friend?

Anyways i seen this on TV and was like WTF? most wigger Asian i've ever seen. Weird looking/gay looking pretty boy Asian rapper who dosent know if hes a rock star or Tupac. Dam hot white women in the video though  8)
 Its funny watching it again on you tube i was almost feelin it  :laugh:
 CRAZY how many views this has, its new as well.

I was watching the pop Asian concert that was held in Sydeny before. man i should've gone to that. This Gangsta dragon guy wasnt there though  :laugh:
 I'd be more likely to jerk to the "this is tite" video i posted but not really cos that shit is just real music.

Sccit

im just playin with u.....but naah, u actually lost my approval when u said u wanted 2 fuck the assassin.

MistaNova

Big Bang > Girls Generation

KrazySumwhat

im just playin with u.....but naah, u actually lost my approval when u said u wanted 2 fuck the assassin.

Oi mate, dont go twisting my words. i never said that!
 i simply stated that he was pretty and could pull of the school girl look.

Big Bang > Girls Generation

Funny you should say that. Iam quite fond of girls generation and i like other K pop like sista and kara but i had never heard of big bang until today. Even funnier it was my old man that mentioned them.
 Guess i should check them out.

Sccit

i dont remember what u said exactly, but it was something very gay about the assassin.....the schoolgirl shit is cool, but that shit made me look at u in a different light

Sikotic™

What in the fuck did I just watch?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

KrazySumwhat

i dont remember what u said exactly, but it was something very gay about the assassin.....the schoolgirl shit is cool, but that shit made me look at u in a different light

I was just trying to fuck with OG Black Wilsons head cos he kept bitching about every post i made and dissing the shit out me is all  ;)

I've had similar instances at work where i've said something fucked up trying to fuck with someones head and its spread and backfired... ^o^;

What in the fuck did I just watch?

:laugh:

So could one of you non white guys please answer my original question??

Thanks.

MistaNova

Well I'd call it gay but I'm semi-Japanese so naturally I find something to dislike about Koreans. Plus I prefer Big Bang as a group as opposed to their solo shit.

KrazySumwhat

Re: Ok so white rappers n fans are wiggers just wondering what do you call this?
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2012, 12:07:19 AM »

Well I'd call it gay but I'm semi-Japanese so naturally I find something to dislike about Koreans. Plus I prefer Big Bang as a group as opposed to their solo shit.

But Japanese only dislike north Korea?? South Korea and Japan are very very good friends???

I just want to know if theres a word that describes Asians that emulate black music and have their hair like a black dude and dress like a black dude?
 Yigga? lol..

Sikotic™

Re: Ok so white rappers n fans are wiggers just wondering what do you call this?
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2012, 12:08:15 AM »
Nippers? Well, that would be a Japanese wigger I guess.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2012, 12:41:17 AM »
Nippers? Well, that would be a Japanese wigger I guess.

lol. I didnt think of that!  :laugh: I wonder if that will ever catch on?
 G. dragon is Korean BTW :P

MistaNova

« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2012, 12:53:33 AM »
But Japanese only dislike north Korea?? South Korea and Japan are very very good friends???
This must be one of your drunk posts again because your sentence structure is very reminiscent of the posts on here by users from Germany, Russia and every other country in Europe that doesn't speak English. Or are Australians technically Euros since the history books say that their ancestors are either aborigines or banished convicts from Europe? Just curious lol.

Anyway, individual Korean people and individual Japanese people are friends. Plus Japanese people love everything K-Pop related nowadays and Korea doesn't have a problem with Japan paying for it's entertainment. But there are some Koreans who still hold a grudge against Japan when they took over them back in the war or something. And while the two countries should be bitching about North Korea & China (they both hate China more than they hate eachother) they're arguing over some uninhabited island in the ocean that's miles away from either country.

I just want to know if theres a word that describes Asians that emulate black music and have their hair like a black dude and dress like a black dude?
 Yigga? lol..
Probably not. Although I usually refer to Korean rappers/fans as kimchi.
That said, I do have Korean friends who've hooked me up with Korean hip hop acts. Heard some pretty decent music even though I have no idea what they're talking about, and none of them were G-Dragon.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 12:59:15 AM by Iveus »

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2012, 01:31:10 AM »
 Hmm i've had a couple/few scotches but i wouldnt say drunk.
 Yeah i know the history with the war but K pop huge in Japan and anime and Japanese style games big in Korea(south). They seem to have similar tastes and fashion and even look similar, by that i mean they look alike more than any other Asian races. perhaps the Japanese raped too many Korean women back in the day? "yeah what!?" (JK lol)

Hmmm i guess Aussies are Euro descendants. Were very different from our pommy ancestors but we did indeed come from them. Yeah Yukmouth aint got shit i can for rizeal say "iis in my blooooooooood!"  :banana_rock: