Author Topic: Ok so white rappers n fans are wiggers just wondering what do you call this?  (Read 542 times)

KrazySumwhat

Re: Ok so white rappers n fans are wiggers just wondering what do you call this?
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2012, 01:56:14 AM »
 Scarey thing is, iam feelin this track now!  :laugh:

I think this beat sounds alot like a Pharrell/Neptunes beat. Parts of it sound like its biting "drop its like its hot"

OMG WTF why have i even watched it again?  ::)

« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 08:35:56 AM by KrazySumwhat »

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: Ok so white rappers n fans are wiggers just wondering what do you call this?
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2012, 08:22:10 AM »
But Japanese only dislike north Korea?? South Korea and Japan are very very good friends???
This must be one of your drunk posts again because your sentence structure is very reminiscent of the posts on here by users from Germany, Russia and every other country in Europe that doesn't speak English. Or are Australians technically Euros since the history books say that their ancestors are either aborigines or banished convicts from Europe? Just curious lol.

Anyway, individual Korean people and individual Japanese people are friends. Plus Japanese people love everything K-Pop related nowadays and Korea doesn't have a problem with Japan paying for it's entertainment. But there are some Koreans who still hold a grudge against Japan when they took over them back in the war or something. And while the two countries should be bitching about North Korea & China (they both hate China more than they hate eachother) they're arguing over some uninhabited island in the ocean that's miles away from either country.

I just want to know if theres a word that describes Asians that emulate black music and have their hair like a black dude and dress like a black dude?
 Yigga? lol..
Probably not. Although I usually refer to Korean rappers/fans as kimchi.
That said, I do have Korean friends who've hooked me up with Korean hip hop acts. Heard some pretty decent music even though I have no idea what they're talking about, and none of them were G-Dragon.

Koreans are more hardcore than japs, right?
they scream and always seem to be angry when they talk to each other

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2012, 10:25:50 AM »
i dont remember what u said exactly, but it was something very gay about the assassin.....the schoolgirl shit is cool, but that shit made me look at u in a different light

I was just trying to fuck with OG Black Wilsons head cos he kept bitching about every post i made and dissing the shit out me is all  ;)

I've had similar instances at work where i've said something fucked up trying to fuck with someones head and its spread and backfired... ^o^;

alright, so u sayin u were jokin? i guess ima go ahead and give u a pass this time, but please try refraining from those kinda "jokes" from now on, my friend.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2012, 07:42:25 PM »
 lol yeah ppl at work are a bit afraid of me too. Or just dont know what to think like when iam serious or when iam joking. I have a sense of humour that not everyone dosnt seem to understand. people need to lighten up.
 People too worried about other peoples opinions and their image and reputation and political correctness and all that.
 Anyways. Moving on.

Koreans more hardcore than The Japanese? that really depends on ones own perspective and what your actually talking about and its a highly arguable proposal.

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2012, 10:18:42 PM »
lol yeah ppl at work are a bit afraid of me too. Or just dont know what to think like when iam serious or when iam joking. I have a sense of humour that not everyone dosnt seem to understand. people need to lighten up.
 People too worried about other peoples opinions and their image and reputation and political correctness and all that.
 Anyways. Moving on.

Koreans more hardcore than The Japanese? that really depends on ones own perspective and what your actually talking about and its a highly arguable proposal.

being known for likin young pussy is okay....just dont say gay shit anymore

MistaNova

« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2012, 10:33:42 PM »
Koreans are more hardcore than japs, right?
they scream and always seem to be angry when they talk to each other

You mean music-wise or personality-wise? Either way the Japanese have basically been pussies since the U.S. dropped a bomb on them. Once a nation filled with ass-kicking ninjas, samurais and pride. Now just a bunch of immature nerds & geeks who got to where they are now by kissing the white man's ass.
As for the Koreans I think their scream has something to do with how they speak their language, according to a Korean friend of mine in order to say a sentence in Korean you have say triple the amount of words it takes to say it in English. Or something like that.
If that were the case it'd make sense though since I'd pissed off too if I had to talk more than I had to just to say hello.
And their anger? Well South Park has proven that people with small penises are generally angry. Nuff said.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 10:38:21 PM by Iveus »

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2012, 02:05:46 AM »
^lol
 Anyways. Moving on.

Glad to hear you say that. people these days acting like its cool to be gay but say anythin about young pussy and they look at you like you murdered their mum and raped her corpse.

being known for likin young pussy is okay....just dont say gay shit anymore