Author Topic: Get ready for two straight weeks of our annual Sept. 11th propaganda/brainwashin  (Read 531 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
It's funny how the government wouldn't release any photo's from the "killing of Bin Laden" and washed away his body out of "respect for the dead" yet we are about to see a million images of bloodied bodies being extracted from the World Trade Center in the coming two weeks to commemorate Sept. 11th...
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

It's funny how the government wouldn't release any photo's from the "killing of Bin Laden" and washed away his body out of "respect for the dead" yet we are about to see a million images of bloodied bodies being extracted from the World Trade Center in the coming two weeks to commemorate Sept. 11th...

agreed

BiggBoogaBiff

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Cx57DVEiIOo" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Cx57DVEiIOo</a>

Respect 2 the dead and God bless them

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/am3TuASrd_k" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/am3TuASrd_k</a>
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 07:42:45 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG

They are also cool with the MSM showing people in Syria clinging to life and footage of dead children. The puppet masters must have a good laugh at what they can get away with.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Sikotic™

I still can't believe how smoothly that shit about Bin Laden's body went with your average everyday American. It reeks so badly of bullshit that it ain't even funny.

The sad thing is that the government doesn't even have to try hard anymore when it comes to cover-ups and lies. They can literally sell the people a ridiculous story like "we threw the most wanted fugitive in history into the ocean" and it's believed.

I don't have a problem with the 9/11 acknowledgements of the people who died though. Regardless of what did or didn't happen, I feel sorry for those people and their families.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fraxxx

I still can't believe how smoothly that shit about Bin Laden's body went with your average everyday American. It reeks so badly of bullshit that it ain't even funny.

The sad thing is that the government doesn't even have to try hard anymore when it comes to cover-ups and lies. They can literally sell the people a ridiculous story like "we threw the most wanted fugitive in history into the ocean" and it's believed.

I don't have a problem with the 9/11 acknowledgements of the people who died though. Regardless of what did or didn't happen, I feel sorry for those people and their families.

This. The only problem I have is the patriotic bullshit that will come along with acknowledging the dead. And that again the whole 9/11 fairy tale will be retold.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
I feel ya poor Amis. First the ridiculous election campaign and now this. I luv 2 c ya suffer.

Sikotic™

This. The only problem I have is the patriotic bullshit that will come along with acknowledging the dead. And that again the whole 9/11 fairy tale will be retold.
Yeah, the patriotism does get a little sickening. It's cult-like at times.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fraxxx

Patriotism is a way to gain self esteem for those who lack personal achievements, no matter what country.

Same goes for over-identifying with your favorite sports team etc. In Cologne some "fans" sent their football team a little message. "If you're relegated from League 1, we gonna beat you to death!" :D

Sikotic™

The team thing is the best of all. Especially when fans say things like "WE are going to win tonight". We? You're going to be sitting on your ass watching it from home. YOU are not a part of the team. The team just makes money off of you.

I guess the same thing can apply to politics and government.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor

Patriotism is a way to gain self esteem for those who lack personal achievements, no matter what country.

Same goes for over-identifying with your favorite sports team etc. In Cologne some "fans" sent their football team a little message. "If you're relegated from League 1, we gonna beat you to death!" :D

You mean league 2, they've already been relegated from league one.

Yeah, sport teams work the same way as nationalism. They have the same symbols to create a feel of identity: chants/hymns, flags, a glorified history, clothes/merchandise, archenemies (intrinsic to any group)  etc...
I guess you could find some fools to send into the trenches in any larger European football team.

Fraxxx

The team thing is the best of all. Especially when fans say things like "WE are going to win tonight". We? You're going to be sitting on your ass watching it from home. YOU are not a part of the team. The team just makes money off of you.

I guess the same thing can apply to politics and government.

LOL exactly!

You mean league 2, they've already been relegated from league one.

Yeah, sport teams work the same way as nationalism. They have the same symbols to create a feel of identity: chants/hymns, flags, a glorified history, clothes/merchandise, archenemies (intrinsic to any group)  etc...
I guess you could find some fools to send into the trenches in any larger European football team.

Nah, I think the threat was made last season. And regarding your last point, "Dritte Halbzeit", nuff said! ;D

jeromechickenbone

Agree with pretty much everything said...

Sports are modern day bread and circus. It goes back 1000's of years, sponsored by the elites to distract the masses.

Watching a bunch of sweaty men playing with balls. Now there's entertainment.