Author Topic: Petey + Crooked I (Shipping this month)  (Read 2173 times)

DatThrowBaccMuzic

Re: Petey + Crooked I (Shipping this month)
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2012, 11:24:34 AM »
i wanna order but i would lik to see the traklistings if possibl mate

The Pablo tracklisting is on the site. The Crooked I one was mainly alternate takes of songs that have been released already. There was one on there with Treach (among the samples) that hadn't been leaked yet.

Actually, there was two tracks that hadn't been leaked from it that were complete unheards.

Portugoal

« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2012, 01:33:40 PM »
why is DJ Warrior in this thread?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2012, 02:05:46 PM »
who is dj warrior?

EFFeX

« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2012, 05:06:42 PM »
What's with the whining for tracklists when there were audio samples up of both Crooked I and Petey and a tracklist for the Petey joint?

I just want to know what songs are going to be on the CD...

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2012, 10:24:37 PM »
who is dj warrior?

a DJ from Cali Untouchables

lukeh

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2012, 12:16:00 AM »
What's with the whining for tracklists when there were audio samples up of both Crooked I and Petey and a tracklist for the Petey joint?

and theres nothing wrong with that, if your selling cds then there should be a tracklist!

Will_B

« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2012, 02:14:48 AM »
why is DJ Warrior in this thread?

Lol Tanners fame got spread wide.....

Wait for it

scratch42069

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2012, 07:07:27 AM »

and theres nothing wrong with that, if your selling cds then there should be a tracklist!

So what would a tracklist be good for when there was an audio sampler of both Crooked I & Petey and a tracklist already posted for Petey and it was just the Petey and Crooked I ones going out first?

Portugoal

« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2012, 09:01:18 AM »

So what would a tracklist be good for when there was an audio sampler of both Crooked I & Petey and a tracklist already posted for Petey and it was just the Petey and Crooked I ones going out first?

There could be something fishy when there's no tracklist available. I can't recall any album or compilation that I've bought that I haven't seen the tracklist of.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2012, 10:57:48 AM »

There could be something fishy when there's no tracklist available. I can't recall any album or compilation that I've bought that I haven't seen the tracklist of.

That's how Death Row Bootleggers work. They sell you on the idea of all this unreleased material they are dropping and it turns out the cd's are mainly alternate tracks, tracks that have already been released, and a couple of unheards sprinkled in. The two Petey Pablo cd's FTP bootlegged had movie skits added onto the tracks. Same with the J-Flexx cd.

tanner_the_dog_guinn

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2012, 12:05:14 PM »
so what if I got my crooked I sucked in my grimy mold infested bedroom.....you must respect my authoritay as "dog the bootay hunter"  I'd bootleg your penises if I could eurowiggers

tanner_the_dog_guinn

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2012, 12:10:19 PM »
eurowiggers you can't touch the tennesseee kid.....unless of course you want to pick up your bootlegs cds in person....then maybe we can work something out. mom won't mind if we slip into my bedroom and....."throw up da dub"...if ya know what I mean.

DJ Warrior

« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2012, 04:53:34 PM »
TENNESEE GANGSTER CHIT

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2012, 06:50:22 PM »
welcome to 2010 dick head.

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2012, 11:48:02 PM »
Dude. This guy is stalking my Facebook. @DJWarrior - Homie, I don't even visit your Facebook. Now, who's the homo? STALKER.