Author Topic: Petey + Crooked I (Shipping this month)  (Read 2170 times)

EFFeX

Re: Petey + Crooked I (Shipping this month)
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2012, 03:37:32 AM »
What's with the whining for tracklists when there were audio samples up of both Crooked I and Petey and a tracklist for the Petey joint?

I just want to know what songs are going to be on the CD...

and theres nothing wrong with that, if your selling cds then there should be a tracklist!

So what would a tracklist be good for when there was an audio sampler of both Crooked I & Petey and a tracklist already posted for Petey and it was just the Petey and Crooked I ones going out first?

Well, based on the sampler alone, it wasn't TOO impressive. However, if there are additional songs on the project, I'd be interested in knowing which ones. There are songs I've been waiting for the opportunity to hear. I also am curious who is featured on some songs, these are a few snippets.

LYRIDER

« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2012, 04:06:18 AM »
eurowiggers you can't touch the tennesseee kid.....unless of course you want to pick up your bootlegs cds in person....then maybe we can work something out. mom won't mind if we slip into my bedroom and....."throw up da dub"...if ya know what I mean.

LMAO

DJ Warrior

« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2012, 12:09:40 PM »
I don't even visit your Facebook. Now, who's the homo? STALKER.

I see you talking on Twitter all the time, and half of your sentences are even coherrent Mr. E-Banger DESPITE being BORN in this country.

u bootleggers take away jobs from us real djs, especialy a gay one like you tan...so u think im out the game huh?

i didnt do those pics but they r funny

SGT x Tok3R

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2012, 12:46:27 PM »
Bro if you sucked another mans dick that's gross nigga.

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2012, 01:56:05 PM »
Dj Warrior is one of if not the most accomplished Westcoast DJ's in the game. Tanner continuing to feud with industry folk = retarded.

I'm taking it you still haven't received an ass whopping since living on couches in LA? Cause if you did, your mouth would stop saying the stupid shit that it says. Notice how he didn't deny the dick sucking incident in any of his posts.

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2012, 02:10:25 PM »
Dj Warrior is one of if not the most accomplished Westcoast DJ's in the game. Tanner continuing to feud with industry folk = retarded.

I'm taking it you still haven't received an ass whopping since living on couches in LA? Cause if you did, your mouth would stop saying the stupid shit that it says. Notice how he didn't deny the dick sucking incident in any of his posts.

Bro, Enigma, shut up. There's not ONE ACCOMPLISHED artist on the West Coast artist who would stilll pay DJ Warrior to host a tape. And furthermore, I don't get my ass whooped. I whoop asses and didn't O say if you kept giving me shit your ass would be served on a platter too? That's what I thought, Vanilla Ice.

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2012, 02:11:25 PM »

I see you talking on Twitter all the time, and half of your sentences are even coherrent Mr. E-Banger DESPITE being BORN in this country.

u bootleggers take away jobs from us real djs, especialy a gay one like you tan...so u think im out the game huh?

How? You make money off other people's music and all you do is SHOUT over it! No one cares about you and your faggot ass tags. Especially when you can't even mix...bitch.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2012, 02:12:20 PM »
I don't see what the long-term incentive is for this Tanner dude to be doing his customers dirty like this. I mean, you could do this bootlegging thing and still prosper but the reputation you're creating for yourself seems like you're cutting yourself off at the knees.

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2012, 02:15:01 PM »
I don't see what the long-term incentive is for this Tanner dude to be doing his customers dirty like this. I mean, you could do this bootlegging thing and still prosper but the reputation you're creating for yourself seems like you're cutting yourself off at the knees.

If they already filed their Paypal claim when I haven't even issued a shipping date, how is that me doing them dirty? My thoughts too. God, you people really are idiots. I already gave people who ordered a few songs until I shipped. You people really need to learn the history before speaking.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2012, 02:45:01 PM »
It's very simple. When you're more concentrated on putting the screws to dissastfied customers than trying to rectify it, that's bad business. I don't need to know the history. Straight up, if you're in a position where it's money to you, you have to play it more reasonable than the cat who gave you the cash. If somebody paid you for something and it's to the point where you haven't delivered and they need to file a claim, you need to understand their position, apologize, refund their order, and keep it moving. That's how it goes. The problem I see with a lot of you bootleg cats is you like to play this deal of having something that people want as a "position of power" and hold it to protect your own interests and I'm telling you that doesn't work. Your ego kills you dead everytime and I'm telling you this from the outside looking in. You got to do people fair even when they aren't being fair themselves. 

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2012, 08:22:27 PM »

how?
are u gonna use oldass Deaht Row-tracks to get ursel back on the map wit ur mixtaeps?
i thought u used exclusive songs from artists.  ???

hilarious how ppl care so much about bootleggers in 2012, when the whole internet revolves around free music anyway.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 08:33:22 PM by Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation) »

Eddz

« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2012, 12:14:01 AM »
Who is Tanner, GWhoB? And is this the same Tanner who used to post the Deathrow Stories?

Westcoast Pig

• 'G'
« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2012, 10:55:41 AM »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2012, 02:20:39 PM »

and then he ripped people off on bootlegs lol