Author Topic: When Lupe was lil he said he wanted to be BG Knocc Out. So whats wrong wit Keef?  (Read 2711 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Yu4uiEl3hW8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Yu4uiEl3hW8</a>

(bangbang)

I don't get why he picked out Keef.  I guess he was being Lupe (being sarcastic).  But I thought it was funny becuz he told Cee-Lo that when he was little him and his boys used to pretend to be rappers and Lupe said he wanted to be BG Knocc Out (fyi: even Cee-Lo knows who he is). 

I like Keef becuz he seems authentic.  He doesn't seem like the mac miller type

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
i like chief because he speak his mind but his music is garbage.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggBoogaBiff

he just needs a good team/person for Quality Control around him.  And maybe an engineering/post production team

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
he just needs a good team/person for Quality Control around him.  And maybe an engineering/post production team
possibly.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
the fact chief keef got a record deal is sickening. we giving money to kids who arent talented and dont know how to act.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
Keef is shit.

and uuh maybe Lupe became smarter with age and realizes today that people like Keef (the companies supporting him) are hurting the industry.

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
Probably cuz Keef is wack as fuck

BiggBoogaBiff

Keef ight tho

Hack Wilson - real

where did Lupe say he wanted to be BG Knocc Out???

rayallen0

Cuz he is a douche who sucks at rapping and talks shit about dead teenagers?

And you still co sign what you thought was cool when you were little? If so that is pathetic that you haven't matured.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
ay hollywood i know you are familiar wit this 3hunna in chicago shit. lil jo jo got murked was he down wit chief keef or his rival ? and who the fuck is cashout ? LOL

Hack Wilson - real

Re: When Lupe was lil he said he wanted to be BG Knocc Out. So whats wrong wit K
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2012, 07:15:12 PM »

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: When Lupe was lil he said he wanted to be BG Knocc Out. So whats wrong wit K
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2012, 09:14:09 PM »

An interview with FuseTV

BiggBoogaBiff

ay hollywood i know you are familiar wit this 3hunna in chicago shit. lil jo jo got murked was he down wit chief keef or his rival ? and who the fuck is cashout ? LOL

Fuck Cashout corny ass foreal foreal, I don't like that nigga, he's wack. 

And idk the story about Jo yet, I gotta read it.  Ima do that when I go to lay down in the bed