Author Topic: When Lupe was lil he said he wanted to be BG Knocc Out. So whats wrong wit Keef?  (Read 2674 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

http://www.hiphopdx.com/m/index.php?s=news&id=21029

LMAO!  I fucks wit Chief Keef so tuff rite now.  My nigga really do keep it 3hunna.  There's a certain respect YOU HAVE to give to a person who really don't give a fuck.  I dig it, I like it

*bangbang*

Sccit

lupe fiasco aint a savage? i always wondered why i didnt fux wit him. bitchboy

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
Grammy-winning rapper Lupe Fiasco is not letting Chief Keef's threats of physical harm worry him and has stepped forward to publicly embrace the teenage rap sensation.

Rather than throw shots back at Keef, Lupe opened his arms for the fellow Chicago emcee.

"i love u lil bruh @ChiefKeef...i really really do from the bottom of my f*cking heart. I know that street sh*t like the back of my hand.," he tweeted September 5th.

"ive seen it in every way you can possibly imagine and its nothing to be proud of @ChiefKeef it TAKES and TAKES till there is nothing left"

"i choose not to indulge becuz its lil guys that look up to me so i try and show them a better way @ChiefKeef i aint try to be BE better"

"I'm trying to DO better @ChiefKeef as we all should. We were born with no expectations to make it. born in the hood, live there die there.."

"I cant go 4 that @ChiefKeef & i cant let the people i love, including you my n*gga, go 4 that either. We kings not f*cking savages and goons" (Lupe Fiasco's Twitter)

Yesterday, Keef publicly threatened to physically assault Fiasco.

"Lupe fiasco a h*e a** n*gga And wen I see him I'ma smack him like da lil b*tch he is #300," he tweeted.

"my twitter has been hacked I think I'm making a new one dumb hating a** people #DontWannaSeeAYougN*ggaShine" (Chief Keef's Twitter)

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Grammy-winning rapper Lupe Fiasco is on the verge of waving goodbye to the rap game for good after revealing his upcoming Food & Liquor 2 will likely be his last album.

Fiasco said the pains he has endured from the music industry have pushed him away from wanting to continue the career of a recording artist.

"This album will probably be my last...its been a pleasure to have all my fans provide so much love an inspiration for me and my family," he tweeted September 5th.

"but my heart is broken and i see no comfort further along this path only more pain. I cannot participate any longer in this..."

"My first true love was literature so i will return to that...lupe fiasco ends here..."

"..."

"To @ThelupENDblog and Sean the robot...Thank u brother A gift...Unfinshed...but still fitting #ATpt2"

"peace and much love 2 ya!...." (Lupe Fiasco's Twitter)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
they are using cheef keif as the face of all the violence going down in the chi right now.

its exactly the same as when they villanized tupac like he was the face of "thug life" thuggin been going on since the beginning of time pac didnt invent it nor did this dumb ass kid invent the conditions in chicago but he is narcissistic as fuck and thats the outlook over there. narccistic, human life isnt valued and the ppl killing and getting killed 9 times out of ten weren't contributing to society anyways but its the innocents that get caught in the crossfires.

lil kids, single mothers walking to work...shits fucked up.

i got alot of people out there goin thru it right now.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
damn  lupe got so scared of cheef keif he retired, i heard cats was schemin....

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn  lupe got so scared of cheef keif he retired, i heard cats was schemin....
Thats What I Was Thinkin..Lmfao!!

BiggBoogaBiff

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/MntLMkF1z2c&amp;feature=youtube_gdata_player" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/MntLMkF1z2c&amp;feature=youtube_gdata_player</a> >>> "Thoughts Of A Predicate Felon" album

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
lupe ain't scared he just tryin' to show a better way of handlin' things because chief is wildin' right now. the feds are now investigatin' his tweets because of how loose he got on twitter. we'll see where this goes.....
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: When Lupe was lil he said he wanted to be BG Knocc Out. So whats wrong wit K
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2012, 02:13:00 PM »
Somethin tells me gettin locked up is gonna be some shit he dont like. This lil dumb nigga career gonna be over before it starts. I expected him to be slicker wit bodyin a nigga you dont run on the internet and brag cause popo got access to everything displayed on the WWW. If he was listening to Uncle Murda he would have known. I bet when the pigs come to scoop him he goes willingly wit no resistance too. He'll murder someone like him for a slice of pizza or some petty shit, but when the cops on you niggas bitch up n go soft with no problems. They dont make them like they used to anymore.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: When Lupe was lil he said he wanted to be BG Knocc Out. So whats wrong wit K
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2012, 02:19:10 PM »
Somethin tells me gettin locked up is gonna be some shit he dont like. This lil dumb nigga career gonna be over before it starts. I expected him to be slicker wit bodyin a nigga you dont run on the internet and brag cause popo got access to everything displayed on the WWW. If he was listening to Uncle Murda he would have known. I bet when the pigs come to scoop him he goes willingly wit no resistance too. He'll murder someone like him for a slice of pizza or some petty shit, but when the cops on you niggas bitch up n go soft with no problems. They dont make them like they used to anymore.
pretty much.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

J. B A N A N A S

Cashout is Jo Jo's older brother.

I support Keef and his little child warrior minion Reese. Lets see how many caskets Chicago can do this year.

BiggBoogaBiff

I hope there's a lot of caskets.  People have literally been dying in great numbers since the beginning of time.  Do u think becuz the Earth's population grew that it would stop?  I wish it wasn't my niggaz in North America but somebody has to do the dirty work (play guinni pigg). 

The Black Gangs in the Chi are what Black folks need to be like anyway, they just need to expand with more unity involved.  The Internet is sometimes way different from real life

BiggBoogaBiff

"parallel shit don't get yo ass lined up"

"shoot his face off bitch we design-ahz"

"drinkin Figi water I'll call that shit design-ah"

Keef be goin in tho

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
"parallel shit don't get yo ass lined up"

"shoot his face off bitch we design-ahz"

"drinkin Figi water I'll call that shit design-ah"

Keef be goin in tho
he goin' in alright....first 48 style LOL. currently the feds is investigatin' his tweets, the back and forth between his crew and lil jo jo's crew on twitter, the recent video that shows lil reese sayin': 'jo jo imma kill you', plus he may lose his deal wit interscope because of the backlash he is now gettin'....that's plenty of shit for him not to like now. street shit belong in the street not the internet people. it's not what they did but how they conducted themselves after the fact.